I don't wanna be alone

Itri

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2016, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 01:12 PM by Evelyn.)

For the first time since he had come to these lands, Itri felt an overwhelming sadness. He sat with his back against a tree, blinking his silver eyes to keep back the threat of tears. He was supposed to be strong, and yet here he was. He was so young, and already pushing back all these feelings. He felt so alone, even in this pack of wolves. No one understood him, no one could ever know what he was going through. He was totally alone in this world. The only wolves that were supposed to love him without condition left him to his own devices, at an age too young to hunt on his own. If he hadn't run into the willows and been attacked by that crazy star child, he wouldn't have found this pack. While it made him feel a bit safer, it hadn't kept his pain at bay. If anything, it made him feel worse when he looked at the happy family here, longing to be part of it. But admitting that would mean that he would make himself vulnerable. Sighing, he closed his eyes and hung his head. Maybe he should just leave, just really be alone... alone.

"Speech"

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Mithras had spent the better part of the morning looking for the newest pup to be added to his ranks. He knew he ought to speak to Leto as well, but he knew his daughter would need time to cool down anyways. The youngling boy she'd come across seemed far less eager for this pack life than he'd at first hoped. Mithras frowned to himself. Guilt gnawed at his stomach. He'd tried to do something good, but his doubt had been growing. When he finally found the boy slumped again a tree and coughed, announcing his presence. "Itri, do you mind if I join you for a moment?" He wouldn't press it if he wanted to be alone, but Mith couldn't leave a child suffering if there was something he could do. And he still needed to get the full story from him, on top of it all, if he was ready to give it.

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Itri

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2016, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 01:13 PM by Evelyn.)

Itri was about to get up move on when he heard a cough. Glancing up quickly he sniffled, trying to hide the fact that he was upset. Putting on his usual blank look, he narrowed his eyes slightly at the star alpha. He had nothing against this man, he had tried to help him by offering him a home here. He was being quite rude, just looking at him like this. Generally he didn't care for adults at all, but there was something about Mithras that made him softer. Letting out a sigh he nodded his head, black tail thumping the earth beside him. He couldn't deny an audience with Mithras if he wanted one. Plus, he was curious as to what he wanted, it wasn't often that he was actually sought out by anyone.

"Speech"

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-10-2016, 01:03 PM
The boy remained quiet, but he did not balk, which Mith supposed was good. He was young, near the age of his other children. In a strange way Mithras was excited to see another pup of odd coloration, but what had happened to his parents in the first place? It would probably be rude to ask. "How are you doing?" He settled for something less heavy, even if he fully expected Itri to brush him off, he had to start somewhere! "Are you settling in well? I hope the other children haven't been giving you too much hassle." He knew his daughters could be a lot to handle, but he hoped they would have manners enough not to harass someone down on their luck. He still wasn't sure if Itri planned to stay in Argead, after all, but he didn't want the girls to drive him out before he had a real opinion of the place.

NOTE: Caia,  Faria, and his children are allowed in all of Mithras' thread, regardless of their status. If you're threading with him, expect them as well!

Itri

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-10-2016, 01:24 PM

When the large male asked him questions, he just simply shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really interact much, the only other wolf he had run into was that black lady. What was her name again? He forgot already. She was a strange female, his nose wrinkling at the thought of their encounter. She had tricked him into talking when he had wanted to stay silent, she was a really tricky one. But he had to admit, she had been kind of fun. She was just as stubborn as he was, and he guessed that it was kind of cool how she had tricked him like that. Itri was usually pretty good about avoiding that kind of stuff. Realizing that he was just sitting here in silence with the mighty beast, he guessed he should say something. After all, he was the alpha, right? He didn't have much of an idea of how packs worked, but he was the guy that took in members and kicked them out, also called these meeting things apparently. Blinking, he looked all the way up at Mithras, meeting his gaze without flinching. His necklace shone in the light, and as he shuffled his too big bangle nearly fell off. Taking a moment to pull it back up again, he looked back up and let out another sigh. "It's okay, I guess," he muttered, voice hoarse with disuse. He wasn't much of a talker at all, but he had to give him something. "Thanks for giving me a home and stuff," he added under his breath, ears pulling back at this whole polite thing. Couldn't he just glare at him like he did with all other adults? Probably not, he was the boss man. And, he was kind of cool he guessed. He had all these colours on him, and he was nice to him too.

"Speech"

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-10-2016, 09:30 PM
The boy seemed sullen, or at least shy. He didn't have much to say, and the words that did tumble out of his mouth were quiet and mumbled. Mithras realized that he might have to be the main force in this dynamic, something he was both willing and practiced in. He offered the young boy a warm smiled and hoped his eyes conveyed the warmth he felt. "Of course, I'm so glad you chose to stay. Young ones like you have so much potential, and it is a wonderful thing to be able to have a hand in it." He wouldn't have known that before the girls came along but, alas, he was changing. "I suppose I came to ask if there is anything you need help with, or any questions you might have?" He wanted to be sure the boy felt safe and comfortable, but he also worried that he was not feeling very loved. Mith wasn't sure how to help with that, or if he was the one to do it, but he wished he could address it all the same.

Itri

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-11-2016, 01:08 PM

Itri couldn't help but blink his silver eyes in confusion. He had done nothing to show this man that he was a good kid, or even who he was. And yet here he was, sitting here and asking him if he needed help with anything. He was baffled, so shocked that he just stared at him and blinked for awhile. He was trying to wrap his head around why Mithras was like that, it never occurred to him that he was just a really nice guy. In Itri's short life he had known nothing but abandonment and pain, to be treated this way was something new entirely. It was then that his eyes started to mist over, and the golden marked boy did something that even shocked himself. Without hesitation he stood and shoved his face into Mith's chest, body shuttering as the young boy cried softly. He cursed at himself for showing such weakness, but he didn't even know what to do. He had never been shown this amount of kindness before, and it shocked him to his very core.

For awhile he just snuggled into the giants chest, until his tears had all dried up. Then he pulled himself back, sniffled and tried to put on a blank look on his face. Looking away from Mithras, he shuffled on his paws as he tried to gather his thoughts. "I don't get it," he muttered, leaning to wipe his face on his leg. "Why are you so nice to me? No one is ever nice to me."

"Speech"

Mithras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-14-2016, 09:06 AM
Mith thought his heart would break when Itri began to cry. It looked to him as if it was the exact opposite of what the youngling wanted, and he pushed his face into the titan's chest. Though he was stunned, Mithras leaned into the embrace, bending down so he could tuck his chin over the lad's back. He only retreated when he felt Itri begin to pull away. "No one is ever nice to me." the boy claimed, and Mithras let his jaw drop open. An indignant sound left him, as if he were offended that they lived in a world where any child could feel that way, even though he himself knew exactly how easily that could happen. "Well Itri, I believe that everyone deserves a home where they can feel loved and accepted and wanted. And I think that you are quite an excellent young man, and I would be very happy if you decided to stay here with us for a while." He already offered him a place to stay, but Mithras still feared that as soon as Itri was back on his feet, a bit stronger, he'd take off again. Sure, the girls were having enough trouble with Gabe and Wynde, but surely one more couldn't hurt, right?