Adventure awaits!

Azra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-10-2016, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2016, 04:50 PM by Azra.)
So at the moment Azra is my only character, but that's sure to change in the future. I am hoping to get her into some interesting adventures, so just let me know if you're interested in a thread!

Azra
Azrael Diranethe | ♀ | 3 years | Loner | True Neutral

Looking for: Information about herbalism in Alacritia, information about Alacritia in general, worthy allies, those that may need a problem to be solved.

About Azra:
Azra recently arrived to the southern shores of Alacritia. She prefers to avoid the subject of her past, but will admit to some skill as a healer, herbalist, and informant. Finding herself in unfamiliar surroundings, she is stripped of all but the most rudimentary skills, and as such learning about the flora, fauna, and information about the packs of the region, is a top priority.

While some may think that her training as an herbalist would indicate a giving, nurturing soul, in truth she simply seeks to leverage her skills for anything they're worth in this world. She has a heart, but she definitely doesn't wear it on her sleeve. As a former spy, she is seeking a new life, and finally believes she's run far enough to find a place where she can make that happen. However, it's harder to leave your old self behind, and Azra is who she is. She gets bored easily with the mundane and everyday, craving a challenge, a problem to solve - she enjoys putting a dramatic flair on things and getting a job done with style. She's on the lookout for trustworthy allies, or those who might need a problem solved in return for a favor - though she would rather do a noble job for a cheap price than a truly dirty one for any price. She may be living life like a mercenary now, but her freedom allows her the luxury of having her own standards.

She is unlikely to pledge her loyalty to just anyone, and considers those who would to be foolish. She's also uninterested in that crazy thing called 'love', it's happened to her before and she doesn't care to repeat the experience if she can help it. Companionship, flirting and physical affection, even the benefits of a relationship are another thing, a tool among many she has been known to use and occasionally. She's not above enjoying herself temporarily, but she prefers not to open her heart willingly, believing that such emotions erode her better judgement.

Current location :
South (Sea's Plain/Alabastine Shrine area)
destination:
Head North from there...?
Current threads:
Firmity
Soul Reflections << open!

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
03-10-2016, 03:58 PM
Well she's kinda of met Hymn now, he's friendly to a fault and unabashedly attracted to almost anyone he meets but gentlemanly enough that he won't push for anything, just expect lots of complimenting. Basically as long as they don't walk away hating each other, he's always up for further threading in the future.

Uh as for helping with herbs, my healers are Luck (A second cousin of Hymn, the Destruction family is big, you'll probably have a lot of threads with various members) she's a little shy and emotionally unstable right now though due to some plots.

My other healer is Estelle a member of the Agread pack and fluent in french. Her english is just barely passable so she's probably not the best teacher unless she's interested in learning the language XD

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Azra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Thanks for hopping in that thread! :3 We'll see how they get along, I'm still getting to know Azra too, so we'll see how she reacts xD

I'd love to have her bump into one of your healers at some point in the future, whichever one is convenient when the opportunity arises! She'll probably want to make her way inland toward the heart of Alacritia until more solid plots start to form for her. I don't mind a language barrier if she is able to communicate at least somewhat through words/body language/whatever, I think making that work for a thread could be fun ~

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
03-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Maybe Ren can coerce Azra into his pack with the promise of learning herbs and poisons from Borealis' healer, Shilah? ;D Either way, a thread is a must!

Also, you don't happen to have a skype, do you, Amaris?
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-10-2016, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 06:15 PM by Evelyn.)
Amalia would love to teach her about herbs! All my characters are listed below in my siggy if you're interested. :) Caeli is into navigation with the stars and stories of the constellation, she also has knowledge of Ala.

My focus needs more focus.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Here are all my characters c:

I'm mostly open to threads with Armai, Dagger, and Grimmjow since they don't have a lot going on.

Faite and Kharnage are also in need of some love but not as badly. and Creed will meet just about anyone xD

So if any of them sound interesting to you after looking over my plot thread let me know!
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-10-2016, 08:53 PM
I would love to thread her with Ray(seraphiel) if your interested? Rays my young trouble maker :)

Azra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-11-2016, 05:41 PM
I have a feeling I'm gonna be swamped with threads for Azra pretty quickly xD I would like to keep her travels and threads in a sensible order, so I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to get to all these threads but I am down for threading with all of you eventually :o

Kenai, a thread would be great! And recruitment attempts are welcome, Azra probably isn't looking to jump into a pack right away but she would be very interested to possibly make a connection, learn about Borealis and maybe meet their healer. She'll probably make her way inland along the Rio Grande for a bit, if it would make sense for her to run into him there? And I hardly use Skype but my ID is winter-bright. I guess I should add that to my profile....

Eve, I would be up for her meeting Amalia, or any of your characters, really. Whoever you happen to have in the neighborhood of an open thread in the future is fine with me ~

Shrapnel, I think Grimmjow sounds intriguing! I'm not sure how well they would get along but I think a meeting between them would be fun, not your usual meet and greet thread at all ~ What parts of Ala does he frequent? Also Creed sounds interesting and Azra is always up for hearing a recruitment pitch and the information it contains ;3

Sea, does Seraphiel travel from Donostrea's lands much? I was planning on having Azra go inland and north-ish rather than along the coast, but if they could run into eachother somewhere along the river or something that could work?

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Creed would definitely love to give a recruitment pitch :P Celestial does have a nice assortment of healers

As far as Grimm is concerned I'm definitely up for a thread! He needs some love. So it's up to you! Grimm can be found anywhere in the East, though he does wander a bit since he's a loner.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]