Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-16-2014, 08:55 PM

It was hard to tell if it was day or not, but the orange beast woke up non-the-less. His silver eyes blinked to get used to the darkness they were in, turning his head to look at the white and red whore that slept by his flank. He nuzzled behind her ear, trying to rose her from her sleep. He didn't care if she was tired, he was horny again. Pulling himself up onto all fours he stretched his sore body, muscles screaming at the tension. They had had a wild night, and he had beaten her black and blue. Perhaps he should feed her, he didn't want her dying on him or anything.

Her heat scent was fading away, although he didn't need that to have a libido. That just meant that outside of the dark crypt, summer was starting to take life. Charaz didn't care too much for summer, it was too hot for things like sex. Again, that wouldn't stop him, but it made him less needy and more lazy. That is why he preferred darker places, like here. It was cool, and there was no telling what time it was. Plus, by now their scents would have faded, meaning that Goldilocks had no idea how to get out. Living in a maze had way more pros than cons to him.

""

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-16-2014, 09:39 PM

Time didn?t seem to matter, she had no way to keep track of how long she existed except the numerous sleep cycles that had overcome her. After another bout beneath the large orange brute she had fallen into another round of sleep. She would fall into deep sleep as soon as he finished with her but wakefulness would come quickly to her as she felt his nuzzles touch her delicate skin. He would beat and batter her body as harshly as her broken mind, keeping her isolated within the labyrinth of corridors. He?d yet to find her nourishment which would cause a rather weak reaction as her eyes fluttered open and she?d whine at him softly. She was thirsty too, and with her still open wounds fatigue would leave her mostly still as she tried to give him her attention.

""

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-16-2014, 09:50 PM

Once the dame let out a whine, he turned back to look into her golden eyes. She seemed to be hungry, and most likely thirsty. Damn, why did chicks have to be so needy? Letting out a sigh, his silver eyes rolled as he looked down at her. "There's a little pool over here if you need a drink, I suppose that I can go and try to catch you a rabbit or something." He grumbled, not really wanting to leave her alone just yet. It seemed that she had not yet awoken to her true self, which made him a little more at ease with leaving her in the darkness of the crypt.

Looking at her once more, he slowly padded to the left, following a rather straight and narrow part of the crypt. A soft dripping sound good be heard, splashing into a large puddle of crystal clear water. He had a feeling that it was just under a small stream, and that no matter what the water was fresh and cold. He dipped his own muzzle down, lapping up the water as he waited for Goldilocks to come to him. He would wash the blood off her coat and tend to her a little bit, although he didn't see why he had to care for her. Just because he claimed her didn't mean that he wanted to do everything. But, she let him give it to her hard, so he couldn't complain that much. He rinsed the blood from his muzzle and paws where the pool ran off into the darkness, their original orange colour shining though.

Charaz sighed again, not lifting his head as he addressed the dame. "Do you want me to go and get you food?" He asked with a grumble, knowing that not much came down here, meaning he would have to trudge out and hunt down something for her.

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-16-2014, 10:05 PM

She wouldn?t say anything as he realized what it was she needed, if he admitted it or not he had at least become attuned to her. Though obviously begrudgingly he would tell her where to get water and that he would possibly find the time to hunt for her. She?d feel her tail wag sadly at the thought of food as her bright eyes followed his motions. He?d pad away, leading her to the source of water she needed. She?d struggle to stand, but when her feet were found her balance was stable. She could hear the water, and with eagerness her paws would carry her to his side. As her lips touched the water his touch would be felt on her neck as he cared for her scarring wounds. She found herself enjoying this caring touch as much as the violent way he handled her usually. She would lean into his touch until he would finally sigh, words continuing as he asked her what she wanted. Veera was stunned for a moment as she tried to voice her wants, "I want, what.. you want?" Though she couldn?t help the grumble that sounded in her stomach.

""

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-16-2014, 10:28 PM

As he cleaned the dried blood off of her body he realized that she was leaning into the touch, savoring ever little graze that he offered her. He grinned, knowing full well that he had her under his complete control. But did it go a bit both ways? Never before had he shown soft touches like this, but he knew that it was necessary if he wanted to keep her with enough strength to actually have sex. Otherwise she would be a useless white lump and that was no fun to hump. He wanted her alive and kicking, for her teeth to tear as his flesh as he did the same to hers.

He let out a throaty chuckle as she spoke, her words echoing in the narrow passage. "I want you to stay here while I go catch some food." He said, the growling stomach of hers did not go unheard. Flicking her pale flank with his orange tail he expertly maneuvered the twists and turns of the crypt until light assaulted his eyes. Blinking his silver eyes a few times he stepped into the awakening Summer lands, nose trying to pick out prey. It wasn't long before a rabbit hutch crossed his senses, and he knew that a nice, plump rabbit would do her well.

too lazy to post hunt, so he caught some rabbits, KAY? DEAL WITH THE EVE LAZY! xD

Walking back into the cave with two fat rabbits hanging from his jaws. He savored the taste of their sweet blood as he padded back towards the pool, dropping the rabbits beside Goldilocks. "There." He barked simply, falling on his haunches and not bothering to lick the blood from his jaws.

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-16-2014, 10:44 PM

His intentions might have been selfish, but all the same he cared for her with no suggestions for herself. She would easily admit that she was his possession, that she belonged to him and not the other way around. Still, she?d enjoy every movement he made against her skin. As she answered his question he?d rumble in response, telling her to stay where she was while he traveled to the surface for food. She would obey him of course, even though his fresh scent trail would have been easy to follow. But what did she have to gain from leaving? She?d be all alone with no idea how to take care of herself. She relied upon this brilliant orange brute for everything.
She?d keep herself by the pool, letting her wounds soak in the cool water. She?d relax, and try to enjoy the solitude. This would mark the first time he?d left her alone, and she wouldn?t even cry. The scent of a fresh kill would alert her to his returning presence first, and she?d feel a bit of tension leave her frail body as she caught a glimpse of his form turning a corner. She?d wag her tail in joy for the food, as well as his return. He?d drop the rabbits before her, showing her how well he could provide for his mistress. "Thank you," she?d whisper as her lips sought the flesh of the rodent.

""

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2014, 01:17 AM

Her tail thumped upon seeing him, and he just grumbled as he flopped down on the hard packed earth, watching her devour the still warm rabbits. Silver eyes narrowed at her, curiosity rearing its ugly head. "Do you even know who you are?" He asked, not being able to stop his eyes from roaming across her body. She was damn fine, that was for sure. He didn't know her name, and he didn't really care too. There was a great chance that she was carrying his spawn because they did it so much in her season, which made him feel like he had to know. Did this side of her know? Did she even know her real name? Not that he could correct her, she would forever be Goldilocks in his eyes. He didn't give two shits, or so he thought. He didn't care for her in the sense that he felt like he doted on her, he cared for her in the sense that he didn't want her to die. She was his, an he should learn how to take care of his trophies.

Charaz placed his head on his paws, still staring at the dame. His eyes remained narrowed as he studied her, hoping that she didn't cry. He didn't want to deal with a weepy bitch, he just wanted to know hot much this Goldilocks even knew about herself. If she only knew him, you would not here him complaining.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-17-2014, 09:05 AM

She couldn?t deny how hungry she?d been, so her being would become thankful for the food provided. She would waste no time in consuming the meat that was laid before her. Blood would stain her pelt, but her belly would quickly become full. Veera would not notice his eyes lingering upon her curves, but she would hear his odd question. As she swallowed her bite her sun-hewn gaze would take him in and answer confusedly, "I know I?m Goldilocks, and that I belong to you." That was the right answer, right? That?s what he?d told her anyway..
She?d finish her rabbit as he placed his features on his paws, but she?d catch him watching her. Admiring her. The Prince kept her well groomed, fed, watered, and completely satisfied. She really had no desire to be anything but his perfect possession. his Goldilocks. The last bit of flesh she could consume would slide down her throat, and a content sigh would follow as she moved to lay her body beside his. She felt a tired laziness about her now, the food resting heavy in her stomach as she flopped onto the stone floor. She wouldn?t even suspect that she might have enjoyed a different life before he?d claimed her.

""

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2014, 03:47 PM

He said nothing as he watched her pick herself up and come to rest at his side, mulling over what she said. So she truly didn't know anything about who she was before the crack? He eyed her, his head staying rested on his paws. "That's not your real name." He said bluntly. He didn't even know her real name, because he had never cared. Not like he was caring any more at this point, he was just testing to see how far she had gone, how much of another half this was of Goldilocks. All he knew about her was what he saw, and that she had a boyfriend named Dri-y... something. He hadn't paid too much attention, her heat scent was all he could focus on at that moment. His silver gaze didn't leave her, the brute just laying there and not reacting to her closeness. She didn't even know his name.

"Do you feel lost?" He asked again, his voice once more breaking the silence. Was she content with this life that he had claimed her in? Did she even feel at a loss for what she left behind? Huffing, he rolled his eyes. She wasn't going anywhere fast, that was for sure.

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-17-2014, 04:05 PM

His eyes would be on her as she rested her own features upon her forelimbs, her bright eyes seeking out contact with his own. More words would flow from his lips, and surprise would paint her features as he told her that she had only repeated a fake name. She?d narrow her eyes slightly, confused as to why he?d tell her something like that. Her name was not Goldilocks? She?d remain quiet and still for a long moment, wondering if he might go on to tell her the real title that was bestowed her, but all that would come was a question. Did she feel lost?
He?d huff slightly, seeming like he really didn?t care about the question. Really she wondered why he?d taken so much interest to begin with, he?d always been there with her, why was he the one questioning things? "If anything I feel content. I don?t have to think, you provide for my needs, do I have anything I could want?" Her voice was soft as she said those words mostly to herself. She didn?t have to convince anyone of her simple enjoyment of knowing she belonged to him.

""

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2014, 04:27 PM

She almost looked offended that he had made up her name, which just made him laugh. "I don't even know your real name, toots. To me, you are Goldilocks, and most likely will always be that to me." He said with a simple shrug of his shoulders. She could make up her own name for all he cared, to him this woman was Goldilocks. Nothing else. His tail beat against the earth a few times, growing bored of staying in these caves. He wanted to do something fun. His eyes slanted back to the alabaster and red woman, that familiar grin taking over his features. Was she too sore and wounded for yet another round? It was either this or exploring the crypt, which the element of danger was a very huge possibility.

She asked if she had everything she wanted, and Charaz just shrugged his shoulders, pulling himself up onto all four paws. "You tell me Goldilocks, you may be mine but that doesn't mean that I think for you too." Letting out a breath of air, he looked behind them at the way that they came. Would she press the look that he shot her, or would she come exploring instead? Taking a few steps away from her, he let her decide. He didn't care, he just needed to do something. Or someone.

""

Guinevere

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-17-2014, 08:08 PM

He would go on, admitting rather harshly that even if she did have another name he didn?t know it. He shrug it off though, the name he bestowed upon her would be what she was forever known by he. Obviously another name was not important, but still, she felt confused about why he was telling her this. Her world was perfect, she had him there was nothing else she?d needed. Even with a mystery name she wouldn?t let the thoughts trouble her. The purpose she?d found was pleasure, and she found nothing more desirable than that.
She?d hear his tail hit the floor irritably as his eyes would look to her and a needy smirk would appear on his features. The familiar serpent would coil within her belly, it?s needy hiss threatening to spill from her lips. He?d lift himself from her side, taking the chance to answer her question. He?d leave her control of her mind, it was obvious he only wished to own her body. That was fine, really, she found herself unable to get enough of him either. Bright yellow eyes would rest on his form as she pushed herself from the ground, her form shifting to rub against his side. She?d nip at his neck softly, taking his suggestion but still wanting that taste of adventure and exploration. She?d dart past his shoulder, wanting him to chase her down before she gave herself up to him again.

""