gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-11-2016, 01:46 PM

The air today was hot and dry. Only worsening her mood. Holly hadn't been the same since the challenge, hadn't been the same even before, when her dad turned his back on the promise he made to just let sleeping dogs lie. He had whined so much about wanting to be with their mom again, but obviously that didn't happen. So she figured maybe since he didn't lose, he probably went to go throw himself off a cliff or something. Hell if she knew.

The girl remained around the Gulley, refusing to go to the other territory. Why the hell did Ren claim the swampland? It annoyed her, because not only was their pack barely a pack, but everyone kept to themselves. What was the point in staying anymore? She was sure this is what it would feel like if she was a Loner. Her charcoal tail flicked irritably as she found a spot to lie down among some tall growing bushes. Even in this shade, it still felt stifling hot..

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
03-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Ren was about to walk by when a flash of color caught his eye, and he turned his head to regard Holly Adravendi. The girl was laying in the bushes, with what seems to be a permanately annoyed look on her face. He hesitated only a brief second, before starting to approach. She had had somewhat of a... bad attitude lately, and he should find out exactly why that was. Perhaps it was due to her father, who never returned after fighting Sin and beating him. Perhaps it was her siblings, who left her in Borealis. Either way, he needed to find out - and remind her that despite them being the same age, despite him being younger, there was a certain amount of respect that needed to be maintained. He, of course, understood if it was not the full respect of an alpha... right now, anyways. That would be changing in the coming days. "Holly," he greeted firmly, moving to sit a few feet away from you. "How are you holding up?" First to start with...

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-12-2016, 01:22 AM

She closed her eyes, attempting to try and take a nap or something. Maybe that would calm her down. But as she had her eyes closed for no more then a minute or two, she scented Ren nearby and then his voice. Great. She thought with irritation. It wasn't that she didn't want to see him specifically. She didn't really want to see anyone. This kids sister had come by earlier trying to get her to play, and Holly had snarled and snapped at her before stalking off.

"Ren." She opened her eyes and looked at him, her gaze hard as she made no effort to move from her position. He asked how she was holding up, and her gaze suddenly grew cold and more hardened. Her fur bristled slightly, why was he here exactly? He had never made the effort before until her brother came to talk to her. Were all of the crazy ladies kids annoying? "That's none of your business." She said dryly. "What do you want?"

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
03-12-2016, 06:01 PM
That was going too far. Gaze sharpening, a growl rumbled low in his throat as he stared at the much shorter female. It was one thing to be annoyed or irritated. It was another to be a completely disrespectful bitch."As your alpha, yes, it is my business. And unless you would like to challenge me for the pack, you will show me - and others - respect. Do you understand me?" Or she could leave, thrown out. Depending on her response would depend on how he responded; if she responded with grace - which he doubted very much so - he would go for the original plan, talking about her future in the pack and what she would want to do in the pack in regards to healing, fighting, or hunting. If not, he would have to teach her alittle lesson.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-12-2016, 09:01 PM

His growl didn't go unnoticed, but she didn't care. She scoffed when he said it was his business, her ears flattened at his remark. Just because he was on his high horse didn't mean she would tell him her business, alpha or not. She didn't trust him as one, and she couldn't think of a reason why she should. "Right, like I want to challenge for a failing Pack. Respect is earned, not handed out on a silver platter. The pack may have been pretty much handed to you, but respect is another thing."

Her gaze remained hard as she stood her ground. He may be bigger then her, but size didn't matter. She wasn't scared of him at all. What had he done to earn her respect anyway? She couldn't think of anything. She didn't go around asking him about his personal life, so she felt he had no right in trying to pry into hers. "Why don't you use your time for your sister instead of bothering me? You're wasting your time."

Art