gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-11-2016, 02:43 PM

For the first time in a long time, Holly had left pack lands. She didn't have any particular destination in mind, but if she was going to be alone she might as well really be alone. Sharp yellow gaze stared at the ground as she walked across the bifrost, and she kept walking until eventually, she was surrounded by huge trees. This place was...quiet. Save for the birds that hid in the trees, the cicadas hiding in the foliage, and frogs somewhere nearby, this place was otherwise quiet.

She walked forward as she looked at lightning struck trees, some still charred and standing while others were toppled over or leaning against one another. Eventually, she would find one charred trunk leaning heavily against another fallen tree, and here she would slip beneath them and lie down. She was angry. Miserable. Lonely. She didn't feel bad about the way she talked to her brothers when they had come to visit. And at this point, she didn't really care about going back. It's not like anyone would miss her...or so she thought so anyway.

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
03-12-2016, 01:49 AM

These tree's spoke of a story - death and life all in itself. If it was one thing behind himself, it was that he thought deeply but at the same time kept a blank state of mind. The world was a cruel unforgiving place - and as such he was cruel and unforgiving where he could be. A monster with morals, and as it stood he stopped when he beheld the sight of the young spawn of Arian. He would say that though, he did try to kill Arian when he first saw her out of her own weakness. His lime green eyes emotionless looked her over.

"It's dangerous for a yearling to be out in these woods alone." She smelt of a pack as well. So it told him enough that she had a home - well a home of sorts. Liar, deciding that it was safe, would sit in front of her. Looking at the charred tree's that had made the small little makeshift den she had taken shelter in.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-12-2016, 01:58 AM

An unfamiliar voice caused her to turn and find that she was not alone. She was never alone it seemed. Hardened gaze found his as she pinned her ears back, her tail lashing. "I'm not some helpless kid!" She shot back. Who was he anyway? She'd never seen him before. She did find it weird that he was sitting so close. Didn't he know about personal space? More importantly,  didn't he know not to bother people when they were clearly not in the mood? "Who are you and what do you want? I'm busy." Okay, maybe she wasn't busy at all. But he didn't need to know that.

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
03-12-2016, 02:07 AM

Feisty, that she was. Liar couldn't help but to feel a shiver down his spine - his cousin had given birth to some fine young despite herself. Then again all of them were different. He was not phased either, he didn't look it. Staring at her rather blankly, it was clear that she was in some sort of emotional turmoil. That was what transpired anger - emotions. Things he didn't easily show nor thought about. "Just because you are not a helpless child does not make it less dangerous." he said bluntly his ears flicking.

"My name is Liar, and I'm smart enough to tell that you aren't busy." he was going to be outputting to her. If it was one thing, she was still a child. Liar knew enough about the world to put it that way. "What happened to you?" his montoned voice spoke. Asking the question lightly. It was a emotionless wolf's way of saying - what wrong side of the bed did you wake up on this morning.

"Talk"

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-12-2016, 02:21 AM
center>

She pinned her ears back to her head when he said that. She wasn't a helpless kid. She would prove that if it came down to it. She wasn't afraid of danger. She wasn't afraid of anything, much less him. He introduced himself, and she rolled her eyes when he said he could tell she wasn't busy. "Well maybe I am." Why did he care anyway?

She shifted a little, her fur bristled with irritation. Why did everyone suddenly want to be in her business? He had an odd name, that was for sure. Maybe his name said something about him, but she didn't care. When he asked what happened to her, she shot to her feet and snarled. "That's none of your business, Liar." Her tail lashed again. Clearly she wasn't in the mood to be interrogated.

Art

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
03-12-2016, 02:30 AM

He stayed, perfectly still. Like a ghost - as he simply ran his eyes over her and listened to her words. Getting riled up would do nothing for her, and Liar didn't feel like harming her but he most intently could. The tip of the exotic male's tail twitched for a moment. She didn't have to get so angry - but perhaps it was just her mental state. "No, but there was no harm in asking." he relaxed on his stomach. Placing his head onto his front paws. While she had shot up, he looked like he was about ready to take a nap.

"I could teach you how to not feel like this if you wanted - seems like your emotions have caught you in a web." he lifted his head a little. Long locks of his fur moving with the small tint of wind. It clearly showed that he was no enemy to her, but he was ready when she made a move. Some wolves - just couldn't be saved. However she was young - if it was one thing he hated. It was the young being abandoned.

"Talk"

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-12-2016, 03:36 PM

No harm in asking huh? Oh how wrong he could be. If he kept pushing her, she felt like she most definitely would snap at him. Mentally, she was shocked at the way she was acting. Emotionally, well...she was at a loss. She'd never felt this way before, and it was beginning to consume her.
"Well I wouldn't push your luck." She growled.

Her eyes narrowed when he lied down. Who was this weirdo? He didn't show anything that she could read, not that she really cared. Her ears half lifted when he talked again before firmly planting them against her head once more. "Why would I want your help with anything? I don't know you, and I don't need your help. How do you know I'm not like this all the time, anyway huh?"

Art

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
03-12-2016, 11:05 PM

She was very quick to defend herself, sadly enough. As his ears flicked he still remained relatively calm. It paid no matter to him how she acted - it was a simple question of IF she wanted to act this way all this time. After all, you could always train the body in the most mysterious of ways. As she said that she was pushing his luck, he stayed still. It wasn't until she asked why she would want help from a stranger he simply gave a prolonged shrug of his shoulders.

"Doesn't matter to me if you're like this all the time, and it was just an offer. Some friends and family start of as strangers - you never get passed that leap unless you get a whim of the moment decision. It's a smart way of doing things if it works for you, makes you survival longer if you're on edge. But, like me - it tends to drive the people you want to be around away." the male explained calmly. Life was hard - having no one to push on was even harder. He learned that but luckily had his father to teach him. As horrible as a man that he was - he was the reason why Liar lived.

"Talk"