Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
08-16-2014, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014, 08:41 PM by Athena I.)
Yes yes, Phoebe Olympus will very soon be pregnant! For those that aren't familiar, she is Virgil's aunt and Helios's sister and is very close with her sister-in-law Natalya. She is going to be very active in Olympus once she comes clean with Natalya about her behavior this spring and realizes she's pregnant.

Now, THE TWIST. Phoebe had a mental breakdown after the disappearance of her brother and the disappearance of Conan, who was the love of her life. She went off the deep end and basically started sleeping with anyone with four legs. THAT means that there are several possibilities for who the father could be!

First was Loki. His profile can be found HERE. Next was Charaz. His profile is HERE. She also slept with Auriel (HERE) and Lel (HERE) however, Auriel did not have 50 posts at the time and Lel turned 2 in the summer and even though they got it on right at the end of Spring it still doesn't count. (But if you wanted to sneak in a small trait or two from those guys, as long as it's not super obvious like Lel's purple eyes, I wouldn't tell.)

So designs! I've made a few for suggestions, but feel free to make your own. The Olympus family is mainly earth tones, browns, russets, some ivory. There's also some reds in the family like Helios. Eye colors tend to be oranges, reds, and silvers. Phoebe's are silver and so are Charaz's so that could be a common color. From Loki you can pull in the black fur colors and green eyes. Charaz brings in ORANGE babies. Maybe try to avoid all solid orange just like Charaz, but you'll see how I incorporated it in some of the designs. BECAUSE CHARAZ HAS THE ORANGE, "FULL ABNORMAL COLOR" WILL BE 25% OFF. Just sayin ;D

Names! The first name is open to you, but it HAS to be tied in with the Greek mythology theme that the rest of the Olympus family has. The last name will of course be Olympus.

Here's some designs I've made. I'll add more as I make them!
1. http://i61.tinypic.com/1115wd1.png
2. http://i62.tinypic.com/296ittz.png
3. http://i59.tinypic.com/i5c4z4.png
4. http://i61.tinypic.com/5337rn.png
5. http://i57.tinypic.com/34e2gzc.png
6. http://i57.tinypic.com/huog2s.jpg
7. http://i59.tinypic.com/2ugklg7.png

If you're interested just fill out this form:
Name:
Appearance: (100 words or link to a design)
Personality: (150 words)
RP sample: (No real word limit, just a couple paragraphs or so.)

Thanks guys!

Lezette

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2014, 01:46 PM
Track.
Working out a design, probably black, white, and orange.

Xae

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2014, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014, 06:37 PM by Xae.)
!WORK IN PROGRESS!

Name: Akhlys Olympus.
Height: 35"
Appearance: Click
From the moment she is born, Akhlys is both a beauty and a mystery. The baseline for her pelt's palate is a simple, yet stunning silvery shine, hints of light russet tainting her shoulders. All four limbs are socked in a dark coffee stain, the color coming all the way up until it reaches her body. A splash of coffee colors her face like a mask, causing her pale green eyes to stand out, to suck in all those who gaze upon her. Stark white lines her lower lid. A deep, reddish russet color caps her head, coloring her ears and the top of her head.

As a pup, Aklhys is somewhat chubby, moreso than her siblings. The small amount of "baby fat" sticks with the fae throughout her life. She grows up to be somewhat large for a female, maxing out at 35" once she reaches adulthood. Akhlys has large paws during her puphood, and these large paws seem to grow with her, so the fae always appears to have too-large paws. Her eyes a cool, cold, calculating minty green. Her silent presence is unexpected from her size, only adding to the mysterious air that follows the she-wolf.

Personality:(Neutral Good.) Empathetic. Observant. Intuitive. Sarcastic. Witty. Genuine. Thoughtful. Fun-loving. Soft-spoken. Open-minded. Confident.

Akhlys has a knack for reading those around her, for picking up on others' emotions. She's capable of noticing the slightest changes in facial expressions, from every twitch of the ear, to every furrow of brows. It is very difficult to hide much of anything from the silver and coffee coated fae. Her empathetic nature only grows stronger as she matures, starting off as relatively average to almost miraculous. In some ways, it appears as thought Akhlys can read minds. This, however, is quite a stretch. The female cannot read minds, but there are very few who legitimately keep everything off their face. Akhlys is simply observant enough to recognize these slight changes in the facial muscles, and, as she ages, experience allows her to - more often than not - accurately define each twitch of muscle. She is a highly intuitive individual, often coming to correct conclusions on another's general personality - whether they're good or evil is easiest, but, if the creature before her is less adept at hiding their own emotions and thoughts from appearing on their face, Akhlys can glean more than simply good or evil.

Though she gives off a rather quiet, innocent front, the girl is surprisingly sarcastic, though it's good-natured. She tends to enjoy lightly teasing others, and more often than not responds to obvious questions with friendly, well-meaning quips. It's surprisingly rare for Akhlys to respond to anything with serious replies unless the situation calls for it, often preferring to make others laugh. In many ways, the joy of another brings joy to Akhlys, and the sadness of another... Well, Akhlys doesn't allow others' emotions to completely control her own, but she is genuinely upset if another being is upset, and she will try to help them and cheer them up - of course falling back onto her sarcastic wit. However, it is recommend that one not take offense to her sarcasm. Even when she uses her soft-spoken brilliance to lightly tease and pick on those around her, it is never out of spite or ill-intent. Akhlys is genuine. She wears her heart on her sleeve, and yet, remains emotionally strong enough to survive heartbreak, no matter how times it may occur in her lifetime. She has a gentleness about her, a refreshing sense of polite honesty. Even when she voices her strong opinions, it is never in an offending way, nor does she ever seem offended by insulting words.

The girl has lapses in her sarcasm, bringing forth the true core of her being. She often thinks about the great many things going on around her, her insightful nature again coming into play. Akhlys has many ponderings, and often thinks to herself aloud, or voices her thoughts to a close friend or family member. When the wolf truly becomes serious, there is a quiet authority about her - as many things about her are quiet - and when she speaks, it's in a voice that commands to be listened to, though she's neither demanding nor very loud. She speaks in a wistful voice, her words soft, honest, sometimes even brutal despite the elegant tones. When Akhlys begins to think, when she's allowed a moment to really think about things in detail, she shows a shocking wisdom well beyond her years or experience.

( WIP )
RP sample:
( WIP )

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-22-2014, 12:31 AM
Charaz just might come by and steal one of the pups, so let me know if you are interested in that.

Venus

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2014, 10:10 PM
Name: Aphrodite Olympus
Height: 26 inches (born a runt, maybe?)
Appearance: http://i61.tinypic.com/t9wmk8.png
Aphrodite - the Greek "Venus." Her calico pelt is immediately stunning to all who set eyes upon her pelt. She sports a dominantly russet hue which pours down her face and melts across her spine in as if paint had been poured over her from above. Freckles of the same russet color decorate her face creating an eternal innocent-child appearance. The russet hue tends to lean more toward orange than red and can sometimes be mistaken as orange, though, genetically it is not. Shades of onyx outline the russet color upon her scruff, spine, jugular, and tail. Though, upon her sides, the onyx seemingly takes over the russet hue. Left fore-paw is painted in the same dark shade of black whilst left hind-paw is painted the dominant russet. White outlines her underbelly and beneath her tail. The ivory shade embraces each limb, though, some more than others. The white is slightly visibly upon her neck where it meets her forelimbs and decorates her face softly enhancing her childlike appearance all the more. Eyes are each silver and seem to mock the stars in the midnight heavens. Altogether, the lady would appear to form from several wolves of many ranges of colors.

Personality:
Aphrodite is a lighter aligned goddess. Innocence and eternal fear control her mind. Her delicate life created in such a way that would, ultimately, scar such a young soul. Unknown to who her father may be, the babe will always suffer from it. Her young mind lives in a fantasy world, one in which is only good and no evil exists. Her thoughts block out bad situations and try to make it "good." Though, traumatically bad situations would send the girl into a stage of depression. She will be dependent upon others in adulthood - never wanting to be alone or depend solely on herself for survival. Fighting is not a way of life for her and she chooses to try and heal the world from any bad. She easily falls in love and is family oriented; however, she tends to lean toward the older males in search of a figure to replace her unknown father. Aphrodite is very nervous in new situations and takes a long time for her to adjust and become comfortable in new settings. She always carries a child-like personality, always finding wonder in the simplest of things.

RP sample:
Assuming she is one year old;
Life - it was all so precious. Beautiful! Magnificent! Ah, it was a wondrous world filled with all things good. It was dawn as the calico girl romped through the rolling hills in which were painted with emerald vegetation. The blades almost consumed the girl and it was challenging to lead across the terrain, though, full of energy she bound across the scene seemingly effortlessly to the wanderer's eyes. The newborn sun ignited the land in a beautiful hue of gold and the canvas overhead was painted in motley colors, though, soon the usual blue would overcome the hues of pink and orange.

A family of butterflies scattered hurriedly out of the pup's way as she leaped playfully in their feeding ground of purple petals. The creatures were vast in numbers and were of many different colors. It was as if it were a breathing rainbow that fluttered up into the heavens. Aphrodite stopped to marvel at the delicate creatures. Each one was unique. Her mind desired to fly off with the creatures. To fly into the heavens and the marvel at the beauty of Alacritis from above. How extraordinary it would be! The girl released a playfully yip as she leaped in attempt to just simply touch one of the butterflies. Oh, how she wondered how their tiny wings would feel upon her onyx nose.

Her tiny frame curled beneath her carefully - now lying down upon the turf. Blades of grass hid her body from all of the world. She simply watched the colorful creatures as they continued their dance against the blowing wind as her mind would eventually drift off to sleep.

Totally down for getting stolen by Charaz if chosen!

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
09-17-2014, 01:51 PM
The pups will be born on October 7th! I will choose who gets the pups on November 30th so please have any apps done by then. She'll have two free pups, but she can have up to 5 pups, so if anyone is willing to pay for the extra pup passes let me know after I've chosen the first two and we can talk about it from there.

Niketas

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2014, 10:24 PM
I know it's a few days before the deadline, but Dusk has been the only one to post a complete app so far (plus I love Aphrodite's personality) so I've decided to go ahead and give her to Dusk!! I'm super excited to see how she turns out ^^

Dusk: I noticed that there's already an account with the name Aphrodite, but as far as I know that player isn't around any more and no one has used that account since December so maybe you can ask about getting that name? If not any greek name would be just fine <3

And a little art love for you!

user posted image

Venus

gems
size
build
player
09-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Yay! Thanks so much. Beautiful art. Looking forward to playing her.