size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-21-2016, 05:53 PM

Her time to visit had been long past due. After her talk with Rivaxorous and finding out about the fate of the pack that had once belonged to Arian, she made her way to the southern lands. Her gait wasn't slow, but she wasn't going at a hurried pace either. She didn't know how Holly would react, and if she reacted with hostility then Avalon was prepared for that. Honestly, she couldn't blame her if she was mad or upset. She had lost her mother due to mental sickness and stupid decisions, her father had walked out on her after she tried her best efforts to help him, her siblings had all gone to a different pack, and her own pack was falling...and fast.

It was around midday when the scent of borealis grew stronger. The borders lining the Gulley coming into view where she would stop. The scents of the wolves here were...scarce, to say the least. The markers didn't seem all that strong, had the pack really fallen to such low numbers? It was different compared to Imperium number wise. They were larger in numbers, and the realization of the comparison hit hard. For the moment, she pushed her thoughts about it out of her mind and called for her God child, the woman standing several feet away from the border.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
03-23-2016, 12:51 AM
Her ears perked at the sound of a howl, a voice she hadn't heard in a while. Her eyes narrowed slightly, not expecting anyone else after her brother had visited. Why was her God mother visiting now? Had she heard what happened? Sighing, Holly stood and shook out her coat, teeth clenching as she decided to go see what Avalon wanted. She didn't rush to get there, instead she took it slow, hoping that maybe if she took long enough that the older woman wouldn't be there. But to her dismay when she arrived several long minutes later, Avalon was still waiting for her.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't somewhat glad to see her. After her argument with her brother, she had felt lonelier then ever. Stopping a few feet from Avalon across the border, she averted her gaze as her voice fell from her lips. "Hi Avalon..."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-23-2016, 12:56 AM
The time felt like it was ticking by all too slow. Paws shifting in place as she wondered if Holly would even show up. Was she still mad? Last she heard from Rivaxorous, Holly wasn't too keen on having visitors lately, but that didn't mean she wouldn't try. She decided she would wait, even if she had to sleep near the borders until she saw her. She knew she was hurting, with both parents gone and the rest of her family in a another pack, she knew Holly needed someone. At last, she heard the slow paw steps coming closer, amber gaze finding the sullen form of her God daughter. The young girl greeted her in a quiet voice, and Avalon's heart clenched at the sound of defeat in Holly's voice. Without waiting, Avalon closed the gap between them and nuzzled her cheek. "Holly, I'm so sorry I took so long...how are you, dear?"

Art||Plotter