Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-01-2016, 11:13 AM
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Summer of Year 7!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Autumn year 7, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Summer year 7. We understand that the season was pretty slow this time, but we would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until April 8th to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Mouser
CotS : Seraphiel
DotS : Aurora & Seraphiel
PotS : Argead

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Summer Year 7

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-02-2016, 12:12 AM
Member of the season: Riv
Why they deserve it: She has been working hard with Riv and constantly posting, no matter what.

Character of the season: Gethin
Why they deserve it: To see him change and open up has been shocking and amazing to read!

Thread of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Gethin and Mercy. Jk. Um, Riv and Zephyr!
Why they deserve it: Cause they are adorable

Pack of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Decim

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Arian
04-03-2016, 11:41 PM
Member of the season: Shrapnel
Why they deserve it: I think shrapnel deserves it because well, she's an amazing roleplay partner and I can't say much more than that xD.

Character of the season: Armai
Why they deserve it: Cute, blind.... I couldn't resist.

Thread of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Jackar and Callisto
Why they deserve it: To be honest I don't reach couples threads too much, but these two are FILLED with emotion.

Pack of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-03-2016, 11:49 PM
Why they deserve it: Holy crap the amount of posts alone from Riv is amazing.

Character of the season: Varda
Why they deserve it: Millie plays her so wonderfully and Varda has been such a wonderful addition to Celestial and as the sole hunter of the pack Varda takes on the responsibility like a champ.

Thread of the season: California Dreamin'
Why they deserve it: The chemistry between Gethin and Mercy in this thread is so entertaining.

Duo of the season: Jakart and Callisto
Why they deserve it: Definitely an unlikely couple but it's so entertaining to read their threads.

Pack of the season: Abaven
Why they deserve it: omg the drama. So. Entertaining. Never fails to be an interesting pack.
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-04-2016, 12:19 AM
Why they deserve it: As someone who has counted how many posts have been made the last two months on Riv II's account alone the past two months cause of the Fiori activity check, I've been really impressed on Riv's activity here lately lol

Character of the season: Zephyra
Why they deserve it: I really enjoy reading Millie's posts anyway, but I've really liked seeing Zeph's personality.

Thread of the season: TBD I hardly read threads other than my own I feel bad
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Gethin and Mercy gah idk TBD
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: Abaven
Why they deserve it: 1. So much drama, it's always fun to read. 2. Even with how slow it's been lately I've seen stuff happening around Abaven.

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
04-08-2016, 08:04 PM
Why they deserve it: Because she's awesome and been keeping up with everything all the time!

Character of the season: Rivaxorus II
Why they deserve it: He's crazy active and busy doing things all the time!

Thread of the season: Not Strong Enough
Why they deserve it: I enjoyed reading this thread, it really showed the bond deepening between Riv and Zeph. Just so much "Awwww" -puppy eyes-

Duo of the season: Mercy and Gethin
Why they deserve it: Well, just so many intense feels, a very good read.

Pack of the season: Fiori
Why they deserve it: It was a pretty quiet season in general, but I think Fiori tried to keep busy and keep things moving through the lull.
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
04-11-2016, 11:37 AM