Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-10-2016, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016, 10:08 AM by Dart.)

His task set, Dart slipped away to begin. He figured the rapids would be the best place to start considering the ground was damp and the water could mask his scent better. He was sure Lillie would be along soon so they could plan their escape from the territory. Sitting among the bushes by the river, he crouched down and waited. His small stature was easy to hide, but being the only fox among a pack of wolves might prove a little harder to cover his unique scent without a little help. Unless of course, he back tracked along his usual routes before dunking himself into the water to dampen and hide his scent better.

"Speak"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
04-15-2016, 07:25 AM
It didn't take long for her to arrive - tracking a fox was indeed quite easy. It would create a unique challenege, especially since she would have a part to play in the deceit, and she would eye him from afar before approaching rapidly. "Your scent is a problem. Especially since it's about to start raining again - rain will make it easier for him to track us. And it's hot, so the scent will be spreading. Damn, this is one hell of a challenge..." she trailed off, humming thoughtfully. "It's hot, though, and midday, so that's in our favor. Our scent will be broken up just by virtue of the heat, but first the rain and heat is going to make our scents spread up and out and farther - making it easier for us to track. But hey, at least it's not snow?" she laughed softly. "Snow if best for tracking, really. It traps the scent, which is amazing." Oh, she was babbling. "Hmm I'd say we drift in the current for a second - enough to cast a slight hesitation onto Bass, and then from there we would head out. We would need to double back on our trail to confuse the direction we went - circles, going out, going back, then out again. Our scent will be fresh so it'll be basically impossible to discern which scent trail is older. Also, our pawsteps will be in the mud, so.... hmm, what do you say?"
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-18-2016, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2016, 06:02 PM by Evelyn.)

They would have to think fast, because Bass wasn't going to give them a lot of time to work it out. Already he was slowly making his way from the Thicket into the Plains, following their scent from the meeting. As he neared the edges of the Rapids, he let out a sharp bark as a warning. They needed to act on their paws now if they wanted to stay away from Bass. His yellow eyes narrowed slightly as he sniffed at the ground, looking to the wet ground for signs of their paw steps. If they were planning the whole mission out this way, it wouldn't go to well. Already he saw the soft impression of their paws and started to follow it. He started off at a smooth walk, giving them a touch more time before the chase was on.

{OOC;; So because both packs disbanded/will be disbanded, the game is now to keep away from Bass and make it to the Redbird Nook without being found. If found, you must defend yourself from Bass.}

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Dart

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-27-2016, 10:26 AM

His ears perked as the girl approached with her musings about his scent. Well that he already knew. His scent was different then that of the wolves, obviously. But could they do it? He thought so. Crimson eyes watched as his partner approached, his own mind working like clock work as he tried to figure out what to do. "Snow wouldn't be our friend right now, and neither is the mud...this is going to be pretty challenging, but hey, I think we could do it."

She explained her thoughts about a potential plan, the canid listening with interest. He thought that maybe with the rain, it would wash the scent a little, but maybe he was wrong. He didn't really like to go out in the rain, it made his pelt stink too much. His tracks, however, he could hide if he wanted to. He'd tested it before, he could cover his foot steps with his tail, dragging it behind him had swept them up. But the discomfort of his tail being covered in mud would be annoying. "Well, I think I can cover my tracks. I've done it before, sweeping my tail over them trends to scrape them off the ground. But my scent is a little harder now that I'm kinda wet."

Before they could come to a decision, he lifted himself as a bark came from the direction they had just come from. Bass was coming. Looking back to Lillie,he nodded as he stood and began to walk large circles around her, his tail sweeping behind him. "First, let's get in the water. When we get out, I'll take care of our tracks. Unless you think we have time to run circles around him before he gets here?"
"Speak"