size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-13-2016, 10:16 PM

There were far too many conflicting emotions as he sat on top of his den, waiting for the rest of the pack to leave. He looked to Harmony, his mouth opening and closing several times. He didn't know where to start. Sliding down until his belly hit his den roof with a thud, he just sighed. Yellow eyes closed as his paws wrapped around his muzzle. "Now I really feel old," he muttered, his voice muffled by his paws. Lifting his head again, his legs slid off face as he looked at his sister. "First of all, how did this pack become so full of drama? Honestly I find it at every turn. How in the world do I get everyone to grow up? And second I just..." he scoffed, flipping over until he laid on his back. "I don't know what to do about Wren. The kids are obviously hurting, except for Merlin. That boy is just happy no matter what." The mention of his youngest son brought a small smile to his lips. He needed more Merlin in his life. "They are old enough to deal with it themselves, but I don't know where that leaves me. As soon as I seem to except that she's gone, she shows up again..."

"Speech"
'thoughts'