Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
04-14-2016, 05:21 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016, 04:12 PM by Heather.)
Since it's four in the morning, I'm half asleep I decided to do this. YAY. Kay so basically what I'm doing is holding a contest for some prizes ^^. There are two medium's writing and art. You can enter in either but I'm mostly looking for writing.

The prompt: Creepypasta that includes one of your ala characters. It can be as ghostly, spirity as you'd like. You can even have a gag creepypasta that makes me laugh. For art, make a scary manip/picture!

PRIZESSSSS

1st place
Complex manip by Shrapnel
Full manip by Riv
3 pixels of your wolves/wolf of choice
100 gems

2nd place
Simple Manip by shrapnel
Head shot manip by Riv
1 pixel
50 gems

If you'd like to donate a prize let me know but you won't be able to enter.

Due date for entries will be two weeks from now april 28th I might lengthen or shorten it depending on entries ect!

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-14-2016, 03:38 PM
I can offer up a prize. c: Complex manip for first place and simple manip for second.
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
04-14-2016, 04:12 PM
Added ^^

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.