gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-15-2016, 04:27 PM
Soooo it seems that I have two of Leo's sons up for adoption. I would like for their names and designs to be changed just to avoid any overlap and confusion. They will live in Fiori with Leo at the very least until their older. I understand character development and all that happens so if they'd like to move on to something else eventually that's fine. They have two sisters in Fiori, Roza and Heather, along with several other members of their extended family.

Names are pretty open for anything. I'd prefer a name that follows the themes of English or Russian names to kind of go along with Leo and Svetlana's, but I'm not against suggestions of other names if you have something specific in mind.

Personality should stay pretty light aligned. If you're familiar with Leo at all you'll know that he's a pretty happy go lucky guy and has done his best to stay positive even with Svetlana's disappearance. Again, I understand character development happens.

Here is some designs for you to either choose from or draw inspiration from. If you would like for me to help you design one for you I'd be happy to. They should stay in the russet/gray/white/tan family in color. I'd like to stay away from having more pups with the appaloosa spots since there's already two, but if you really have your heart set on them we'll talk.

Here's a code for you to fill out if you are interested:
Code:
<b>OOC name:</b> (your name obvs)
<b>Name:</b> (last name Adravendi)
<b>Appearance:</b> (100 words plz, bonus points if you have a ref)
<b>Personality:</b> (150 words plz)

**If you fall inactive with these characters I do reserve the right to take them back.**

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
04-15-2016, 09:05 PM
OOC name: Shadowed
Name: Viktor Adravendi

Appearance: Design #4. As an adult he will reach 34" in height, and weigh around 130 lbs. He resembles his mother more than his father, but is not as tall nor as hefty. His eyes are a slightly faded, light sky blue color, and not very expressive. He often looks as though he is deep in thought and detached from the world, and his direct eye contact may appear like a glare. His coat color is mostly gray, the same shade as a gloomy-looking, overcast day. The few markings he has are upon his head and face. His right ear is a faded rusty hue, and there is a mark of the same color under each blue eye. He also has a white blaze down the front of his muzzle, from between his eyes down to the end of his snout.(WIP)

Personality: Neutral Good. Melancholy. Dedicated to family. Brave. Curious. A little bit melancholy due to the disappearance of his mother, whom he will miss dearly for a long time to come. He will even hold some anger, feeling abandoned by her. Deeply loves his siblings, his father, as well as his other family members. In general, Viktor is a thoughtful boy, with a vivid imagination and strong curiosity for the world around him. (WIP)
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-15-2016, 10:47 PM
OOC name: Shrapnel
Name: Lionel (Lie-oh-nell) Adravendi
Appearance:

33 Inches | 120 lbs | Medium build

Lionel is definitely a handsome looking gentleman. At a first glance you'd notice that he takes after his father in both coat color and markings. His pelt is a beautiful russet brown color and is only marred by two different colored markings. Unlike his father both of his ears are white and like his mother all four of his paws are white as well. He has some resemblance to Svetlana as far as markings are concerned though. All four of his legs have a darker russet brown color wrapping all the way around winding halfway up his legs. He also has a very similar face marking to Svetlana, though in the darker russet color, and the only difference is is that the brown wraps under the white markings that reside underneath his eyes. The last marking he has is a white blotch on the end of his tail. The last thing about him is the brilliant blue eyes that sparkle and stand out from the rest of his pelt.

As an adult he doesn't grow to be any taller than Leo and stands at a solid thirty three inches and weighs one hundred and twenty pounds. He's not impressive in any standards really as his muscles aren't overly well defined. He's not weak either or thin by any means. He has a medium build and soft silky fur that has a pretty sheen to it that suggests that he is well fed. His fur isn't overly long nor too short and adjusts well with the changing seasons. He tends to be overlooked sometimes as he doesn't make an effort to stand out from a crowd. He's a handsome male though as he looks a lot like both of his parents and to call himself ugly would be to call them ugly as well. His does take pride in appearances though and fully believes in keeping himself clean and presentable most of the time. He does enjoy rough housing from time to time and doesn't mind getting messy, but rest assured he'll definitely clean himself up afterwards. He has an easy-going aura about him that makes him seem easily approachable by most (or so he'd like to believe) and it's easy to see he's a very calm individual.

Personality:

Lionel tends to be a bit more quiet than most pups would be. He's not a sad or depressed soul, though the disappearance of their mother wasn't an easy thing to get over. He doesn't hold the same boisterous energy Roza seems to contain, but he's not all melancholy, sadness, and depression either. Though he's quiet, he also enjoys playing like most pups and has a soft smile that seems to draw others in. His interest in learning is astounding and his attention span is definitely a little bit above that of a normal child's. It's easy to say he's not a handful and more often than not he tends to follow the rules and doesn't enjoy breaking away from the normal routine. Getting into trouble definitely isn't what this kid is all about.

As he ages though Lio will prove to be a bright and wise wolf. He's patient, kind, understanding, and enjoys listening more than he does talking. He seems more like a calm and collected young individual about half the time. He has an extreme interest in learning new things and is very open and understanding when it boils down to it. In most situations he's not very stubborn and likes the idea of all sides of a story before he puts his foot down. For things he believes in though his will hardens and he won't budge if he believes it's the right thing. He retains most of the traits he had as a kid. Even as an adult he's very open to learning. He's very moral and always does his best to do the right thing. Courteousness is always a given and he does his best to treat others above and beyond fairly. Between his manners, simple charms, and easy going personality he's definitely a gentleman and is even hardworking to boot. It's hard not to like him.
Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Allen

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2016, 07:27 PM
Edit:: Got permission from Shelby to take Alfie back. :3

Good luck on the other slot guys!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-18-2016, 10:19 PM
Like Keno said, she'll be talking Alfred back now that she's back! And I'm going to go ahead and give Lionel to Sharp ^^ Thanks guys!!