build
player
04-15-2016, 07:58 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Feather

Character's Name: Roviathin Kargo
Character Age: 3 years old
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 36 inches.
Appearance Description: Black surrounds this male wolf with beautiful mixtures of both silver and dark grey aligning his back. Though he does not have much uniqueness about him, he does have a bit of long fur coming off from the back of his legs and paws. Elegant eyes of both yellow on his left eye, and blue on his right eye, usually tell about that whoever meets them shines bright with happiness, and sometimes even depression due to his past. He has a rather large frame, packed with both muscle and fat, a healthy dosage of both. Roviathin weighs 140 lbs. and stands at 36 inches in height, though not tall, in his mind he is. Though he is not the most terrifying, one may think differently when they see the amount of scars that surround his body, even having three claw slashes on each side, causing him to be blind in his right eye, but lose his left eye. Obvious signs of a young brute with a scarred past.

Skills: Hunting and Intellect

Proof of Purchases: N/A

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2016, 12:43 PM by Evelyn.)
Thank you for your interest in joining our site!
There are just a few things I noticed on your profile that cause a little bit of confusion.
"Elegant eyes of both yellow on his left eye, and blue on his right eye..." "...causing him to be blind in his right eye, but lose his left eye." So you say that his left eye, but you still say what colour it is. If he doesn't have a left eye, you don't need to say what colour it is. ^^
"...even having three claw slashes on each side..." On each side of what? I know you say eye later on, but it might make a bit more sense if you say on each side of his face, or across each eye.

After those little things are fixed I will be happy to accept you!

My focus needs more focus.

Roviathin

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Fixed.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 05:06 PM
Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful!

Guidebook, Adoptions, Gemstone Store

My focus needs more focus.