Okay! Plottage!

Allen

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2016, 08:26 PM

---Alfred Adravendi---

While submissive Alfred is a little sweetheart who wants to learn to fight to protect his remaining family and friends. He is a neutral good wolf and has anxiety so be gentle with him, 'kay?

Looking For:: Friends, Rivals, Bestie, Innocent Fun!
Not Looking For:: Trouble / Kidnapping / Maims, Crushes / Dates / Mates, New Pack

---Carletta Morales---

Carletta is my Spanish wolfess! She speaks broken English and is a rather submissive girly. I'm trying to avoid her getting in a lot of trouble if I can. She's going to be heading to Fiori soon with Serefina's babus {Ashlynn and Phoenix} and hopefully her sister Amaia.

Looking For:: Friends, Bestie, Innocent Fun!
Not Looking For:: Trouble / Kidnapping / Maims, Crushes / Dates / Mates, Rivals, Packs {Going To Fiori}

---Castiel Mathúin Adravendi---

Upon returning to Celestial Cas has been hit with some news; he’s going to be an uncle again! He’s nervous, and feeling a little out of place now that he’s back home. He’s going to need some time to readjust to everything again.

---Kaitlyn Falkenrath---

Kaitlyn was searching for Marina and Spencer. In her desperation she has become ill and is now struggling to make it back home.

---Maria---

A female who lives in Auster, she’s a healer in training. Naive but sweet, this girl has some growing up to do.

---Rasiel Áine Adravendi---

Loyal Celestian right here. Further plots to come but definitely lots of threads with the fambam!

---Sunniva Jarvela---

Not sure what she’s doing other than wandering. Gonna meet up with her broski again soon though.

---Vitus Armada---

Will have disappeared again after his brother’s challenge of Fiori. Perhaps in looking for the wayward siblings he got lost. He will be slowly making his way back for a family reunion {again}.

Ooc:: Please excuse my WIP of my plotting page. Took out those who are not active yet to avoid confusion and am slowing updating the other info of my babies. ;w;

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-18-2016, 08:35 PM
Eponine can definitely come see Armai when she finally makes it to Myriad c: Mai is currently the only healer so she's definitely going to have her hands full.
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2016, 09:37 PM
Sounds perfect Shrap! Also slight change in Einarr's plans since Akemi is coming back. I shall be replacing his slot with her and likely not bringing him back to the site at this time.

Silva

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
04-19-2016, 01:44 AM
Kaitlyn needs to run into nixie or arvandor >:3

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-19-2016, 10:11 AM
-Throws character at- I needs all sorts of plots!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Allen

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2016, 10:13 AM
Dragon:: Definitely Nixie! We'll get her introduced to Arva later~

Bluetick:: -Casually throws Thany / Cas at.-

It'll be slow getting everyone up and running. But I'll get there!

Also, Castiel {permission given to keep him by Bri} needs to be added to the above list!

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-19-2016, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2016, 10:52 AM by Jackson.)
Acapella x Castiel: Second cousins. She is in the thread process of joining Celestial to be with her extended family. She will need some family time and she has a mind to absorb any knowledge she can. It be awesome for these two to spend some time together. Perhaps he could teach her some fighting skills?

Acapella x Thanatos: You said you need to do some digging so idk if these two are technically related or not

Delaney x Ganta: Hokay!! This little girl is in major need of meeting others and with Ganta being close in age she will be a little less shy when meeting him. She is afraid of older males because of seeing her mother being ripped up by a pair of older male wolves. Also im trying to get ahold of Secret to see about what her and Maximous (adopted father) are doing as far as pack, but I can't see why she couldn't Join Ganta's pack down the road ^^.

Jackson x Cypress: He never got to see his dad when he found his way back home and I would love to thread these two especially since Jackson had grew vary concerned for him upon hearing about the death match.

Jackson x Éponine: Needs to thread with his sister and would be willing to be there to get whatever she needs while she is sick.

Jackson x Kaitlyn: I don't know if you will be having her come to Myriad with Ren and Zeph, but I would still like to plot these two together. I think they could be navigation buddies, maybe even develop into good friends? Even more depending on how they pan out. Jackson is easy to get along with and he needs some friends.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
04-19-2016, 01:42 PM
Just so you know riv will probably let ep in only xD. Hell probably suggest cypress goes to fiori. He's bitter and all sore >:V so he has daddy issues.

Allen

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2016, 02:02 PM
I sense a fight coming about that. xD But we'll see what happens IC. <3

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-29-2016, 05:05 AM
Zeph and Kait feels? Idk how that would turn out but it's worth a shot? Also, a thread with Alfred and Diana because Fiori puppies?

Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-11-2016, 10:52 AM
Need to update this but definitely yes Millie! :D

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
05-15-2016, 08:00 AM
Okay since a few more have been reactiviated are you still up for threading:
Acapella x Castial
Jackson x Kait
Jackson x Cypress

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-15-2016, 03:14 PM
I'm happy to start the Kait and Zeph thread and you can start the Alfred and Diana thread, if that's alright with you c:

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
05-16-2016, 07:52 PM
Bluetick:: Definitely! If you could start the thread for Kait x Jackson I'll start the others!
Millie:: Sounds perfect! I'll get to it soon!

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-17-2016, 02:02 AM
tag for Kaitlyn!

Alfred

gems