Shikoba I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-22-2016, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016, 04:02 AM by Shikoba I. Edit Reason: laspe in history )
Out-of-Character Name: Ely

Character's Name: Shikoba Amestandes
Character Age: 3 yrs
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: 26 inches
Appearance Description: This petite girl is cloaked in pure snow white. Her fur a luxurious length that is full in density but hangs in loose silky ringlets. Her coat is marred with simple soft markings. Her ears are dipped in the lightest of grey, a pale silvery color while her forehead holds the same color in the rounded shape of a diamond. Upon the bridge of her nose is a light tan coloring. She is simple in design only maybe her eyes holding anything of interest if that. Pale ice blue orbs, shades far lighter than her parents, with specks of gold. Those specks not fully visible till closer inspection. She will hold all the feminine grace most females crave for. Her ears slightly small and rounded upon her head, her muzzle short and soft, limbs slender with dainty paws and a long tail. She will take much to her mother's(Imena) genetics in height, standing about 26 inches, two inches taller than her mother.

Skills: Healing, Intellect

Proof of Purchases:
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Gemstone store item worth 400 gems or less.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-22-2016, 01:58 PM
Hey Ely, just for future reference we don't allow WIP acceptance posts.

My focus needs more focus.

Shikoba I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-23-2016, 03:04 AM
Sorry about that, I had a hard time calculating her age. ^^'

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-23-2016, 03:41 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff

My focus needs more focus.