gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
04-26-2016, 01:19 PM

Leo had been surprised by Athena's assignments of breaking them into groups, but he understood her thought process. He had known Fiori was short on fighters, that had always been a problem. For a while it had evened out with Rivaxorus and his friends here, but now that they had moved on to their own pack and their fighters were limited once again. He looked to Arivae and Amalia and smiled. He was happy to have his sister and friend to teach. He walked a short distance away with them, his tail wagging slowly. He knew neither of them enjoyed fighting, but he wanted them to be able to protect themselves as much as Athena did. "Okay you two," he said with a small grin. "Lets just go over how to get into a defensive stance first, okay? Basically you just want to tuck everything in on yourself so your opponent can't bite them. Ears, tail, squint your eyes." He demonstrated each part as he said them so they had a visual. This might be stuff they knew already, but he wanted to be sure. "Once you do that, just make sure your feet are spread out so you can't get knocked over as easily. Show me that much and then we'll go from there!"

"Talk" "You" Think

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
04-28-2016, 08:53 AM

The woman padded after her brother, after giving a sidelong glance to her mate. She knew that Athena just wanted her to be able to protect herself and their pups if anything were to happen. But she didn't want to learn fighting, in fact she wanted to just sit back and heal everyone. Grumbling to herself with her ears pinned, her face set in a stubborn line as she sat down in front of Leo. Her features said it all, she was going to make this slightly difficult on her brother. She knew that Arivae had been hesitant about this as well, but she knew that the younger woman would be more likely to listen. For once, she was going to be a pain in the ass. Leo told them how to set defenses, and a bit of irritation crossed her features. She wasn't a child, she knew how to defend herself. Sticking her tongue out at Leo, she just sat on her rump. "I used to sit on you when we were puppies, I can probably still kick your butt," she teased, her eyes narrowing slightly. Oh boy, it had been awhile since she had been like this, and it was fun! A thrill ran down her spine as she shuttered slightly, feeling like a bad girl. Amalia always listened to the rules and followed orders. She would still most likely do what Leo and Athena had asked of her, but... she was getting old. She needed to have fun somehow!

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-01-2016, 06:40 PM

Leo glanced around for a moment, his brows raising. Where had Arivae gone? He could have sworn she was right behind them... Well, there was no fixing it now. There was still training to complete. Once he focused back in on his sister and he saw her tongue sticking out at him he realized she was going to be quite the handful. He chuckled and grinned at his stubborn older sister. It wasn't too often that he saw her sassy side and it was funny seeing such a small wolf be so stubborn. "Oh is that so?" he asked with a challenging glare and a grin. "Well prove it then!" He crouched playfully, his tail flicking in the air. It felt like they were pups all over again. "If you can pin me down and sit on me then you don't have to go through the rest of the training. Deal?" He grinned again, chuckling and narrowing his eyes daringly as he added, "I bet you can't." He got into his defenses then, getting back onto all fours and spreading his paws equal distance apart, his toes spreading and claws digging into the ground for more traction while his knees bent slightly to free up his range of motion. He wasn't going to let her have this without a fight. He went ahead and leveled his neck, tail, and head with his spine for good measure, his shoulders rolling forward so that his scruff bunched around his neck. His head tucked down over his throat, his ears pinned back against his head, and his eyes narrowed. Even if it wasn't a full spar he still felt like he might as well get some practice for himself in the meantime. He thought maybe Amalia might notice what he was doing and learn something, even if she didn't want to.

"Talk" "You" Think

Amalia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-14-2016, 01:11 PM

She met his challenging glance with her own narrowed eyes, her little rabbit tail wiggling back and forth. She may be just a healer, but she wasn't one to let go of a challenge. Leo seemed to know that, egging her on with his words. He crouched down to the ground, and she followed his movement. She was a lot closer to it than he was, but oh well! She was still going to get him. Amalia licked at her chops as her rump wiggled in the air, and when he said that she couldn't do it she let out a gasp. "I so can get you!" she called, standing up to her full height again. She was so going to sit on him.

Without realizing it, she was getting ready to fight her brother in a sort of way. Her body fell into a defensive state, her toes spreading as her claws dug into the ground. Her ears pinned to her russet head, her head lowering to align with her spine. Her chin tucked towards her chest, her legs and equal distance apart and her weight even across all four limbs. She rolled her shoulders forward as her eyes stayed narrowed. Amalia's hackles stood on end, a very rare thing for the tiny woman. Letting out a very silly battle cry, something that sounded very funny from the usually cheerful woman, she attempted to close the short distance between her and her brother. Amalia aimed to keep them in a head on position, aiming to slam the front of her chest into the lower part of Leo's chest, right between his shoulder blades. She knew that her own chest would bare a bruise if they impacted, but because of their close distance it wouldn't do too much damage. Without pausing the small female rose her left front leg, her weight shifting to her three other grounded limbs, most resting on her right side. Amalia then tried to snake it out and around the wrist of Leo's right front leg, pulling her leg back towards her chest in one fluid movement. She hoped to catch his wrist and pull it out from under him, hopefully throwing him off balance. It would give the smaller woman a greater chance of knocking him over, her final goal to get him on his side so she could sit on him

---------------------
AMALIA vs LEO for RIGHT TO SIT ON
ROUND 1 of 2?

"Talk" "You" Think