Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-28-2016, 09:35 PM
Hello  everyone! For those who may have not met me in the cbox, I'm Monster and this is my precious character Caelum, who is in need of some plots!

A little background on Caelum before I really get started. She is essentially my first character, I've played her on three other sites spaced several years apart and only recently started to bring her back again. She is intended to be the subject of a comic, the details of which remain hazy and in pieces. I hope to use my time here at Ardent to figure Caelum out a bit more, and perhaps get some of her storyline going. She is beginning her time here after having run into her mate, who she thought was dead, and lets just say it didn't go so well(his name is Zephyr btw but I tend to call him Z) The rest of her history I am choosing to reveal slowly since i am only just figuring out some parts. Please feel free to try and coax some info out of her IC, and if you manage to get her to spill some details I'll add them to her history!

Please be warned, if you thread with her and things get interesting story-wise, there is a good chance at some point I could include your character in my comic unless you ask me not to. I might not include everything that happens here but I won't know for sure until I get into the writing and scripting process which has only slightly begun and won't be completed for a long time to come. That said, if I include you I will make sure that I credit your character to you.

Now a bit more about Caelum. This girl has been through ups and downs, more downs as of late. It shows. Deep down there is a happy girl who cares deeply for those she gets to know yet at the present moment she is struggling to keep her head above water. Those blue eyes hold untold feelings of anguish one can see in her gaze. Beneath it all is a strong and capable leader, but she just needs someone to show her that girl still exists. Caelum is an alpha deep down, and though she may seem despondent and weak right now one should not test her limits.

I'm currently looking for anything, any kind of plots you guys come up with, throw 'em at me! Love interests will be difficult since in the comic I think my ultimate goal may be for her and Z to get back together but that will depend on how things go and what interests me. Friends are a must, she needs someone to help build her back up. It could take some time and there will be struggles. Enemies I am also looking for. Ideally someone to try and knock her down a peg and rough her up while she is still new here. I want someone who will be her bitter rival, ultimately motivating her to shake off her hurt and stop laying around all useless and junk. As for anything else, just ask! I am SUPER excited for all possible plots!

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
04-29-2016, 01:46 PM
Which lands do you intend for Caelum to start in? If you are interested, Aki tends to prefer the Northern lands, and he's a rather happy-go-lucky sort of fellow most of the time, and he'd certainly try to brighten her up! He's a wanderer at heart, so they may not meet again (or maybe they will someday), but I'm down for any ideas if you think they'll get along!

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-29-2016, 01:54 PM
Looks like my first thread is in the south but since she's wandering all over location shouldn't be an issue. Maybe just throw 'em together and see what happens? ^.^ She for sure needs someone to help get her out of her sad feelings

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
04-29-2016, 02:02 PM
I'd like to Thread her with old man Hansel! He used to be a sweet heart before his sister and his mate and child died (see history) but he's yet to find anyone to help bring back that good caring nature he once had. I think meeting caelum would be beneficial for both of them.

We can also thread her with kakashi, he's an interestingly acts like he doesn't care but really does type. He's come quite a ways from what I initially had planned but all those plans fell through the floor lol.

Enigma is an asshole, more so since his father died recently, his family straight up disappearing, and his being castrated in the war along with his love interest being enslaved. Everything hit him at once so he's been pretty bitter. He can be caring, but it's like a tough love kinda plays off like he doesn't care but he really does xD

And kasai or Valentina can be the kick in the butt rival she needs xD

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-29-2016, 02:25 PM
Yes yes yes I love the ides of Caelum and Hansel meeting, love the possibilities there! They could really help one another and over time I'd like to see what happens.

Kakashi could be very interesting, I'd like to see what might happen in an interaction with him!

kasai and Valentina sound great for the rival position. I'm leaning more towards Kasai just because i could see more of a true rivalry there, but Valentina would also probably get on Caelum's nerves and there would be some serious tension there. Overall yes to all of these!!! Just lemme know where you want the threads (Caelum has started in the south but is prone to wandering like a lost lamb so location isn't a huge deal) and I'll be excited to get started!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-29-2016, 03:15 PM
-ponders- Well Amalia is excellent at building people up, and she wanders often for herbs. Also Finch and her might get along very well. As for beating down Erebos would be excellent at that. XD He is inactive for now but as soon as Serefina's death thread is done he will be coming back. Otherwise all my characters are linked in below!

My focus needs more focus.

Ashelia

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
04-29-2016, 03:19 PM
Well, kasai & Valentina can be anywhere since they wander.

Hansel & kakashi are east since they're both in abaven, but they can go anywhere besides the southern continent c: if you wanna start them, go for it! If there's any you want me to start let me know x3

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-30-2016, 02:00 AM
@Evelyn - love all of those. Finch is adorable and I could see Caelum getting along with her very well. And Amalie too, I think she needs some threads with both of them! Also like the idea of an encounter with Erebos. I'm so mean to caelum omg I want someone to beat her up.... so mean..

@Dragon - alrighty. How about the Kasai and valentine threads in the south so caelum isn't moving out too fast. And the other two can be east. I'll start a couple in the morning (maybe, looking at a house tomorrow so might be busy)nd let you know which ones when I do. If you wanna start one in case I'm busy that would be great though, maybe the Kasai one?

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
05-03-2016, 08:05 PM
@Monster Do you have an open thread for Caelum and Aki? If not, I can try to get one up tomorrow!

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
05-04-2016, 02:30 PM
@Nyx Not right now but I can try and get one up today. It might be better if you do though, at least If I start to take too long. I started writing this reply like an hour ago and just now remembered it so x.x

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-05-2016, 02:29 AM
Sure thing, I can start the kasai one for you c:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!