Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 03:17 PM
Those paws quickly lead the aging wraith towards lands she knew, lands her half-brother had once held. Alas, she had not seen her brother in some time and wondered what had happened to him. No doubt, in another lands leading an empire and warring with the neighboring packs. As such was normal for him and their family in truth, it wouldn't surprise her in the least - after all it was in their blood.

Pausing before the boarder, did she utter a sigh. Yet that head lifted and a summing howl was given, though any Armada still living would recognize the call or so Abelinda hopped. With that good and done, did that head lower as much as did that rump of hers to the ground. Traveling was something the wraith could still do, yet she found herself lacking the usual energy she had enure din her youth. Perhaps it was time to put down the sword and remain as a simple healer. Brows knitted into a frown, it would not be easy to let the ways of fighting go.

“And in the dark, I can hear your heart beat.”

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 03:28 PM

Vereux was quick on his feet when he heard the call. Though his mind didn't think of it to be a relative. Simply, someone was wandering the border. No doubt Avalon would show regardless of his presence, but he was obligated to find out what was going on. Paws carrying him across the snow, the rather handsome looking man stopped when he narrowed his single emerald eye to notice the slate form of his aunt. His heart started to pound against his chest, having him swallow as his emotions stirred up from long ago. What the hell was Abelinda doing here? Hadn't she among other armada's left these lands.

He tried to calm himself down as he approached her. Standing strong - he wouldn't let her cross the borders unless Avalon said it was okay. “Abelinda.” he breathed the name as he looked her over. She would be reaching up there in years now, he was already five years old. Though now doubt the woman would come with questions. “What are you doing here?” he asked softly in a polite tone, tilting his head to one side.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 03:48 PM

Debating still, did the wraith stand there in silence. Her gaze a head upon the forest, those ears as well focused on the woods. Letting go of fighting, was no task the lithe female was going to let go easily. Perhaps, it was indeed best she kept at it, rusty as she no doubt was. Laying down the sword never happened, unless ones life was lost upon the battlefield. Crippled or not, they fought still, tooth and nail to defend or take what was rightfully theirs. Alas such thoughts were shoved aside, as the sound of approaching paws caught her attention.

Ears focusing upon the sounds, as soon did those eyes. A brow rose in question as he younger nephew proved to show up, so there was some of them about still. “I've a feeling you know why I'm here Vereux.” The wraith spoke lightly, she was happy to see her nephew again, wondering what kind of mischief he had been into since her absence. Head titling, did the lithe dame decide to question him. “What happened?” It was the best place to start.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 04:57 PM

She assumed he knew, and for a moment it ticked him off a bit. Anger would simply be hidden though, he appeared calm. He didn't entirely care what had happened to most of the family, he was too busy in his own life. All he wanted was to wipe the Armada name from his sire, so perhaps one day he's take Avalon's surname to replace his own. However, Abelinda had been nothing but kind to him. In his younger years he was a potty mouthed brat. The least he could do, was lightly respond with the information he did know. “I don't know how long you've been gone, considering I want nothing to do with the family anymore - but I'll tell you what I know.” he smiled gently towards her.

“I recently saw Irune wandering the north. Sin has died - he was slain by the mate of one of his victims, his children are no where to be seen as far as I know but you can try and look. And Athena is in Fiori with her mate. Me.... I'm part of Ivalice, the alphess and her children are my family.” Vereux stopped and looked at Abelinda. He'd given her all the information he could give. What she did with it, and how she acted towards him was all up to her. Yet he let out another breath, this was a bit surreal.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 05:11 PM by Abelinda.)

A brow rose at the choice of his wording and Abelinda uttered a sigh, it appeared they were no longer welcome, then again, she maybe not as well. Was this meeting worth it? It was the one question floating through her mind, despite those brow knitting into a frown upon his words she betrayed nothing of what was upon her mind. “What happened for you no longer wishing to have nothing to do with the family any more?” A bit prying perhaps, but Abelinda was curious. Knowing how he had been when but a mere pup. Did he do something to piss off Isar? She had no idea, and thus the reason for the question.

As he spoke on, it was clear to the wraith that her family was falling a part, slowly but surely. What had truly happened while she had been gone? “These..turn events are disturbing.” The wraith muttered, the empire her brother had built, had it all been for nothing? A sigh left her, knowing with all the trouble her half-brother had caused left a unwanted mark upon their name. This would spell trouble no doubt in the time to come. If anything the aging wraith found herself troubled by the turn of events, perhaps if she had been around to pick up where Isar left off - things would of been better. But that was the past and now, there was little she could do to change it after so long.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 05:17 PM

Vereux listened to Abelinda. It seemed the news did indeed upset her, but there wasn't anything he could do about her own emotions. As an adult he understood them fairly well. “Father left with mother a few years back. Completely vanished. At one point, I did have a litter with Athena but after being kidnapped and taken as a slave to an unknown pack. After I came back, Athena's mate told me I should have never come back. Heart broken I left an that was the last of it, and I learned to hate father and mother. I know father cared for me... however his vision on things were wrong. And mother - well I always hated her.” He made it clear to her. However Abelinda was not unwelcome. She just brought on some unwelcome memories within him. He kept his smile.

“I'm starting to become happy again for once though, I doubt this pack is fit for you, but it's true. The era of Armada is long over. ” Vereux's tail flicked.

“I'm sorry it had to happen that way Abelinda, I know father meant the best for us all - but in the end it's our own path's we have to decide for.” Vereux looked towards her with his single eye. He bore no ill will towards his aunt. It was no surprise with how large of the family it could be. He uncomfortably shifted for a moment.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 05:29 PM by Abelinda.)

Of course the news upset her, how could it not? There was a lot that had happened, most she had been there for and other things she had not been. It was troubling, more so then Vereux may ever realize. Alas, letting go of her family ties was not easy and nor did the wraith believe she ever truly could, no matter how hard she tried. Ears flicking, did she take in what her nephew spilled forth and those eyes narrowed briefly. “Did you call for her at any point after that?” If anything, Abelinda would take a step and try to set things right, but alas she also knew Vereux may want her to let it go. Matters of the heart regardless how long it had been were not taken lightly nor easily forgotten.

“Likely not, but we will see what happens..” There was much for the wraith to decide upon and much more to learn. “Who all is ruling currently?” Well, he was being a source of information for her, to a point at the very least.

“Yes and no, nephew.” It was all she'd say on that matter, although Isar was gone, it did not mean his ways were meant to vanish with him. They were suppose to be the ones to up hold those ideals - to make his ways a reality. But it seemed despite that very fact, her family here had failed Isar in that respect. It was something that did not sit well with Abelinda, with her age there was little that could be done. However, it did not mean the next generation could not take that foot hold and bring the Armada name back to it's original glory that it once had been. A new path had to be forged, it would take some time and yet the serpentine women knew it was feasible. Simply, she needed to begin a new. To usher a new era of the Armada once more.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 05:37 PM

He wouldn't lie that something about Abelinda made him uneasy. Whatever was going through her head, no doubt she still had the mentality of the old days. Which there was nothing wrong with that, he just wanted nothing to do with it. “We've spoken a few times yes, and I spoke to my sons as well. I'm not a part of their lives.” he shrugged his shoulders. Uncaring over the subject. “Athena is loyal to the adravendi's so as long as she was happy I was alright with that.” he flicked the tip of his tail. Whatever Abelinda was planning, he didn't want to be involved.

“This pack? Avalon, she's a close friend of mine. I actually love her but it would be some time until we become mates. She's precious to me. Ivalice is fairly new, her father had glaciem before Isardis did.” Vereux told Abelinda. He didn't know whether or not this was too much information. Though maybe Abelinda would seek out Irune, Athena. Whatever it was. If anything came his way the healer would be sure to give clear warnings to others.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 05:44 PM

the wraith knew her ways made others uneasy, much less her actions or words. It was something the women was very well used to. In the beginning, when she was but a pup up until now. However upon hearing his words, it was clear he had let the women go far too easily. Isar would of fought tooth and nail for them, but her nephew didn't hold the kind of ire her half-brother had. A pity and saddening all the same, however the serpentine women didn't have any issues with her nephew as long he had done nothing to betray their family or harm them in the mean time.

“I see.” A small pause. “Aside from Athena, do you know of the other packs, of whom rules them as of currently?” A simple question for her own curiosity sake, even if he had little knowledge it was likely she'd pay them each a visit to see if any Armada remained within their ranks or not, much less to learn about them as a whole.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-03-2016, 08:44 PM

She'd heard the call, but she had taken longer to arrive since she was on the other side of the territory. Avalon moved swiftly, powerful legs carrying her easily across the snow. She detected Vereux's scent lingering nearby, and was pleased to know that at least the few members she had were responding to those on the border. When she arrived, a small female unknown to her came into view. She slowed her pace, pausing near an old pine as she listened to the conversation. So, that woman was an Armada? Did she hold the same kind of evil that Ver's sire had? She hoped not. The woman was asking all kinds of questions, as if prying for information. But for what cause?

At the woman's last question, Avalon approached, standing tall and confident. "One of your relatives, Sin had created an empire with the rest of his family not too long ago. It was short lived, however. Torn down and outnumbered in a war, or so I hear. The pack that resides on the plains have taken over what Sin had claimed. Other then he, no other Armada has laid claim anywhere else."

That should satisfy her question, right? "He does have offspring. One I recall named Enigma, and several other children. I don't know where they are, but if you find them then know that you and they are welcome here as long as there's no trouble." The new alphess would not let anyone push her around, nor her members. But she would give others the chance and benefit of the doubt. She believed people could change, and if not, well...she would give them a chance anyway.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 11:28 PM

The male found himself getting more and more tedious with this. He wanted her to go, but he didn't express that at all. Vereux shifted on his paws, finally though once Avalon showed up, his muscles relaxed as she answered the woman's question for her. That and the larger woman's presence set him at ease. Reminded him that he was not alone. His tail flicked for a moment though, she was welcome. Well it made Vereux uncomfortable but he wasn't the alpha. His green eye turned back to Abelinda.

“Avalon this is my aunt Abelinda. She watched me and my siblings for a time when we were young.” he said introducing the woman. His ears flicked mildly, searching over her and then over Abelinda. Please don't, he thought to himself. If anything ruined this for him, he knew he probably wouldn't recover from it ever again.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-06-2016, 03:24 PM

The sight of another had been expected, but the wraith said nothing as that gaze shifted between her nephew and that of this women, apparently the one he loved. Such was pushed aside as the wraith listened, no doubt they would speak their piece. However she proved to answer one question and bring forth bad news, Sin had died? It seemed as if he hadn't been as gifted as Isar had. Regardless this was a bad turn of events, either way it went. But the wraith rose to those paws once more with a sigh. “I'll keep the pack in mind.” However she wondered, if it would end up being one she joined in the end.

“I'll be on my way; good luck nephew.” It was all she'd offer and give, but once that was done would she turn and begin to head off. So, there was some family, that of Sin's blood, perhaps it was worth visiting them, maybe gathering them as well. Then again, she had little idea as to what the young likely had planned, but she intended to find out.

Exit.