size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-03-2016, 11:58 PM

Rivaxorus wanted to come to Avalon's new pack to confirm a few things. Though he was surprised to find her sharing a border with another pack that was practically a stranger. Well he knew who Yfir was, but not personally since he had been so young at the time. He couldn't say much for himself sharing a border with Fiori, but they were close. As far as he knew Yfir was known for raiding other packs, so he kept his guard up regardless.

Standing at the border the male raised his head in a call for his aunt. This would signify the bond between Ivalice and Myriad. After all, allies were important - deathly important. He wanted to spend his time carefully deciding what was right and for the safety of his own people. Without his personal judgement getting in the way too much. He would protect his pack at all costs.

"Talk" "You" Think

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2016, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016, 12:59 AM by Avalon.)

It was beginning to be a common thing lately, something she wasn't used to yet, but she would learn to expect it more often. The caller was a surprise, she hadn't expected her nephew to come all this way to see her. Trotting swiftly to the border, she spotted the large young male standing there. A smile formed, her tail wagging as she stopped and dipped her head in greeting. "Welcome to Ivalice, Rivaxorous. It's a pleasure to see you." And indeed it was a pleasure to see a familiar face. She knew why he might be here already, but she would wait for him to bring up the subject. "you've traveled a long way, you're welcome to rest here if you need to."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-04-2016, 01:19 AM

Avalon was quick to answer, which Rivaxorus knew she always would be. She was a punctual woman after all. A small smile creeping up on his face as he saw her. He didn't want to make this too political. She was family after all. Ivalice was the packs name them, it was interesting. She welcomed him and then told him he could rest if he liked. Indeed there was a long trek from Myriad to here, but nothing a young body like his could handle. With Zephyra back home, he also had nothing to worry about with his pack.

"Thank you Avalon, I'm alright for now. But we could take a walk if you'd like?" he tilted his head for a moment. "I want to know how you've been, and a few other stuff just to confirm." he still would remain a gentleman wouldn't he. Guess that was Allen's part in raising him for a short portion of his life. He would wait patiently for her answer, and he knew walking was a good way to calm the mind.

"Talk" "You" Think

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-04-2016, 02:08 AM

The young male suggested a walk, and to be honest, she was glad they could still do things as a family along with both of their duties as new alphas. She nodded, half turning as she flicked her tail for him to follow. "Of course, if you don't mind walking through my home." Home. It felt good to say that again. She would begin to walk at a slow pace, allowing him to walk at her side if he so wished.

She flicked her ears at his other question, a small smile easily falling into place. "I've been well. I was a little sad to see Imperium disband...but every pack has their end. While mine is still quite small, I have the feeling we'll grow bigger with time." She turned her head to look at him, "And you? How are you and your siblings doing?" She didn't know if he and holly had mended their relationship, or how the others were doing. It had been a while since she'd seen them, so she was curious.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-04-2016, 03:27 AM

Rivaxorus couldn't help but to notice her emphasis on Home. Well the feel that it gave when she said it, probably because he understood the feeling well. Rivaxorus would follow at her pace with ease. Side to side with his aunt, despite being taller it didn't make him feel any less comfortable or more comfortable. Or rather he did feel a sense of being able to protect her if that meant anything. At mentioning of Imperium disbanding he nodded his head. "I went and paid my respects with the other members and wolves. While I didn't know Imperium personally, I was always in awe of them. I feel like the empire deserved at least that much." he spoke softly for a moment as he returned his gaze towards her. Avalon asked about his siblings, making his skin crawl slightly.

"I'm fine, Myriad grew faster than I thought it would. Jackson is settling in. Razor decided he would stay in fiori.... but... he's sick with the epidemic right now so I'm worried about him. Holly I haven't seen in a while, I called for her but haven't seen her since. As for Epinone... she's still missing." he looked up at the sky. Hoping maybe one day she'd find her way back home. Perhaps... she had gone searching for their father. He gave a sigh, then looked back towards Avalon. "I wanted to confirm an alliance with Ivalice and Myriad. It's just for official purposes, but of course you know I'd come if you needed help." He smiled.

"Talk" "You" Think

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-16-2016, 08:16 AM
They walked side by side, two new alphas, though family, sharing news with one another. Her face took on a grave look when he spoke of Imperium, and she was saddened by the news. In a way, she figured it would happen after she saw valentine walk off acting odd. Like he'd been hallucinating. She was sure that he had caught the sickness that was going around the lands. "Had I heard, I would have gone as well. But I suppose I'm too far to hear them." Her mind turned to her son. Would lykos come this way? Was he alright? She sighed, worry gnawing at her.

Her mood didn't really lighten when he explained the goings on with his family. Her steps were slow as she thought about it all. So she had one gravely ill nephew, and two potentially missing nieces? The thought didn't sit well with her. "If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.  Maybe I can help look for your sisters, it's the least I can do for not being there after your mother died and your father left." It was then he'd get straight to the point.

She stopped beneath a young pine, her features softening to a smile. "An alliance you say? Well, I don't see why not. We're family after all, we need to protect each other." She leaned towards him to touch his shoulder with her nose. "Consider us allies. If you need help, don't be afraid to call on us."

Art||Plotter