gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-09-2016, 06:18 PM

The male was adjusting to his new home. The best he could of course. Never had he been met with such a lifestyle - or rather he just assumed it wasn't for him. Tail flicking behind him, he was going along the borders. While it wasn't his job, old habits died hard when he was in a pack. Green eyes looking at the borders carefully. Invisible scent markers filling in his nose. His paws spread into the snow as he walked along it. Soon he would be a year older with the coming winter. His time of prime was coming to an end which was why it was good to make sure he had heir's. Daughters and sons to take care of. Liar's ears flicked for a moment in thought, as he stopped to rest for a moment. Sitting at the edge of the border, staring off into the distance.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-11-2016, 06:47 PM

With the pack settling and their numbers growing steadily, Avalon took the opportunity to go out on patrol. Her son Dragon had gone off to hunt, and she was glad to see him doing his part. As the woman walked along her borders, she was glad to see that they were strongly marked as they should be. No Trespassers and no trouble makers, but she expected it would happen sooner or later. The woman paused, marking part of the border near a tree, and that was when she spotted him. The exotic male that had joined only a few days before. He was a mysterious man, as was his mate. Or at least, she figured Abel was his mate anyway. She figured this might be a good time to try and get to know him, so without further ado, she approached. "hello, liar. Are you settling in okay?" She stopped next to him, amber gaze looking him over.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-18-2016, 08:28 PM

Liar's attention turned towards the alphess. As he stood to his feet, he would give a dip of his head. Though almost curiously he stood because he didn't feel comfortable sitting or laying near the woman. "Okay is a good word to place, it's something I'm not used to but I am no stranger to respect." Liar would say in his monotoned voice as he looked away for a moment. "You were close to Arian weren't you? One of my cousins." now that was something he was curious about.

Liar wouldn't settle himself though, as much as he didn't care about what Avalon thought of him. The worst thing was to make her uncomfortable and to endanger his own family. "Though my father was adopted into the walker family, we weren't related by blood." his ears flicked for a moment at what he said.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.