Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-12-2016, 09:10 PM

Creed had made it home in time for the meeting and to hear about Surreal's new litter. While he hadn't gone to witness it, not wanting to overcrowd her den with wolves who weren't blood related, he instead settled on the idea of visiting them later. He was excited about seeing the new little ones and the thought brought a smile to his face. It was something he'd been lacking lately considering the news of Donostrea. He still had yet to tell Locha about it, but he was hoping the woman was feeling well enough to take it. He'd done his best to find her family but his efforts hadn't been fruitful. In the mean time there was someone else he wanted to find.

He'd been lacking on his training with Baine and for that he knew he had no excuse. While Surreal had promoted him he should have dedicated enough time for the Archangel's youngest daughter. He knew she wanted to be an emissary and so far he'd done a rather shoddy job of trying to ensure that happened. He was going to try his best and make up for that now. The fact he hadn't sparred her when he was supposed to was another tick on his record. He had to explain himself for that as well.

So he padded towards the lake and stared at the island in the center for a little while as he mulled over what he wanted to say to the girl. Finally the fluffy male rose his head and let out a call loud enough to echo across the two territories Celestial owned. Hopefully she wouldn't be too cross with him.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-18-2016, 03:26 PM

Báine was stretched out in a patch of grass a short distance from the entrance to her family's den. She was far enough away that anyone going into it probably wouldn't notice her, but close enough that she could watch and see what was going on. She sighed and rested her head on her forepaws, her ears flicking as a breeze picked up and ruffled her fur. Her mother giving her a promotion at the meeting had made her feel a little better, but the more she thought about it the less confident she felt. She technically knew what her job was supposed to do, but did she really know how to do it? She lifted her head and turned her paws to hold the pink gem dangling from her necklace between them. It matched her pale pink pawpads, blending in perfectly with her paws.

Suddenly she heard Creed's howl, her ears perking at the sound before promptly flicking back against her skull again. She pulled herself to her paws uncertainly, giving herself a shake before she hurried to go answer his call. She'd never hear the end of it from her mother if she didn't go. She had thought that Creed was her friend, but then she hardly ever saw him and he didn't want to spar with her so now she didn't know and that uncertainty made her worried and uncomfortable. She spotted him at the edge of the lake and she slowed a bit, padding over to him before stopping a couple of feet away. "Hey, Creed," she said as she pulled a smile onto her lips.

Speech Thought Others

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-23-2016, 06:13 PM

Baine was quick to come and he mimicked smile as she approached. Guilt still encompassed the majority of his feelings and, while he was glad to see her, he still felt bad that he hadn't spent more time training her like he should have. There was so much more that he should have done and he could never make up for lost time, but he could try to reconcile with her and do his best to make things right if she'd let him.

The fluffy male let his rump slowly ease against the ground and he tried his best not to worry about her reaction. She had smiled at him but that didn't mean anything. You could smile and still be upset on the inside. So he tried to keep calm as he watched her for a moment before opening his mouth.

"Ah'm sorry Ah haven' been around lately. Yer training hasn' gone as Ah had planned. If ye'd like we can continue it. Ah know yer no' an apprentice anymore bu' there's still more ye can learn."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-27-2016, 10:57 PM

It did make her feel a little better when Creed began to apologize. At least she wasn't the only one that felt bad about the whole thing and at least he hadn't meant to hurt her feelings. That's how she took it anyway. She smiled a little more easily and followed his lead to sit on her haunches as well. She had hoped to be a little more properly trained by this point than she was, but maybe it was better late than never. "I'd really like that," she replied with another smile. "I've been really worried about it... I just want to do a good job, but I don't really know what I need to do to do a good job yet." Her ears flicked back against her skull as she spoke, her gaze drifting down to the ground between her paws. Him offering to continue her training eased one of her worries, but it didn't really answer the others. "We're friends, aren't we, Creed?" she asked as she peeked up at him again uncertainly. "I don't really have that many friends here since Tornach doesn't live with us anymore so I thought we were friends, but I haven't really seen you much and you didn't want to spar with me that one time so I didn't know..." She looked down at the ground again, her paws shuffling uncomfortably. She had a bad habit of rambling and saying way more words than were really needed and now was no exception, but she didn't know how else to say what she was feeling.

Speech Thought Others

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-13-2016, 02:41 PM

An apologetic smiled worked its way onto his features as she followed suit and took a seat. He knew he'd done a poor job of training her and he truly was sorry for it. He was going to do his best to make it up to her at some point or another. Being an Emissary would probably be a lot easier for her than she might have thought originally. She was a sweet wolf so being diplomatic would surely come easy to her. Of course it'd take time for her to fully learn her job but he was positive she'd do great at it regardless.

"Well Ah can arrange a trip soon if ye'd like and ye can get firs' hand experience." They could always go to Ivalice or that semi-new pack Myriad and she could talk to their Alphas of those packs and see what her job consisted of.

Something still seemed to be upsetting her though and worried eyes scanned the younger wolf as he waited to see if she'd spill what was bothering her. Of course he hadn't been expecting her to ask him if they were friends. He paused for a moment and nodded. Of course they were friends. He remained silent though and let her finish speaking before he decided to do so himself.

"We are friends." He reassured her. "Ah'm sorry Ah never sparred you. Ah just was uncomfortable with tha idea of fightin' ye because ye are mah friend and Ah don' like tha idea of hurtin' anyone."

He knew it wasn't much of an excuse. It wasn't that he doubted her abilities to spar, but he would have felt uncomfortable sparring anyone in the pack so it wasn't just her. It was why he'd chosen to be an emissary originally instead of a legionary. Unless he felt it was warranted he wasn't fond of unnecessary violence, even if all it was was a spar.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Báine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-13-2016, 03:32 PM

Báine smiled and nodded when he offered to set up a trip for them soon. "Yeah, I'd like that a lot." She was eager to jump right into whatever it meant to be an Emissary and she did always enjoy meeting new wolves after all. Being around other wolves and learning new things was two of her favorite things so she could imagine that these trips he was talking about were going to be right up her alley. At least she hoped so. She wasn't sure what else she would do in the pack if she turned out to be an awful Emissary.

She peeked up at him from her paws when he assured her that they were friends and explained why he hadn't sparred with her when they had been paired off to do so. She frowned and her brows pulled together as she tried to understand. "I guess that makes sense... But I was excited that mother paired us together because I trust you and I knew you wouldn't hurt me too bad and you'd teach me how to do it right. But... It's okay. I understand. I don't guess I'd want to accidently hurt a friend either." She gave him a smile and added, "But I'm glad we're still friends. It feels pretty lonely around here sometimes." She knew that was kind of a silly thing to say when she had so much family in Celestial, but she still felt detached from them most of the time.

Speech Thought Others

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-27-2016, 02:11 PM

Creed did feel bad about not sparring with her. He'd disappointed her and hurt her feelings. He was glad she understood his reasons, but it didn't stop the guilt at all. He could only hope she'd forgive him and that their trip together would help fix things. He imagined it'd be a fun trip though. She'd get to see some new things and he'd get to know her a little better all in the same go. He was surprised when she said she felt pretty lonely though. He didn't quite understand it with all the family that she had in Celestial, but he supposed he could understand it at the same time. With all the things he had to do in the pack he didn't often find himself bored, but he could understand if she had a lack of things to do. Maybe they could take a detour somewhere and have a little fun while they were at it. He was sure there were so many places she hadn't been and a lot of them could offer a lot of entertainment.

"Ah'm sorry yer lonely Baine. Ah'll be sure ta come see ye more and we can do things." He smiled at her in an attempt to make her feel better. "Ah'll talk ta yer mother abou' tha trip and plan it all out. Ah'll come get ye and we can go. Is there any pack ye'd be interes'ed in visiting? Ah was thinking Ivalice, bu' it's a bit far. There's always Myriad, Fiori, or Abaven." He'd offer a few, wanting her to let her pick which direction they took. Either way it'd be a fun trip for him. There were still many places he hadn't seen either no matter which direction they took.

Walk, "Talk" Think