Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
05-17-2016, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2016, 11:10 AM by Evelyn.)
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Autumn of Year 7!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Winter year 7, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Autumn year 7. We understand that the season was pretty slow this time, but we would really like to see nominations going up for characters and people who were here and active in the past season. For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until June 1st to get your nominations in. EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 5TH, PLEASE NOMINATE PEOPLE!

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Rivaxorus
CotS : Rivaxorus II
DotS : Rivaxorus & Zephyra
PotS : Abaven or Fiori

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Autumn Year 7

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-17-2016, 06:06 PM
Member of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Character of the season: Avalon
Why they deserve it: I feel like she's gotten pretty far.

Thread of the season: N/A
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-17-2016, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2016, 10:24 PM by Avalon.)
Member of the season: Shadowed!
Why they deserve it: she's been pretty active with her chars~ -loves on-

Character of the season: Esarosa
Why they deserve it: Esarosa has been pretty active, and I love reading her threads and her personality is so upbeat I love it!

Thread of the season: Take Me Somewhere New
Why they deserve it: read the thread! Read it! It's too cute <3

Duo of the season: Esarosa x Steel
Why they deserve it: The interactions between them have been amazing to see ermagherd!

Pack of the season: Myriad
Why they deserve it: it's been pretty active ngl

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
05-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Member of the season: Dragon
Why they deserve it: I think Drag has been quite active, not only with her new pack Ivalice, but catching up with everything else since being limited to phone posts for so long! Great effort!

Character of the season: Creed
Why they deserve it: I've seen Creed in a lot of threads lately, he's everywhere and quite active this season!

Thread of the season: TBD
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Avalon and Vereux
Why they deserve it: They just seem to have such a history and it was very interesting to read through their interaction, for sure!

Why they deserve it: Lots of threads going on since the pack was formed recently, so my vote goes to Myriad!
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-22-2016, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2016, 11:19 AM by Evelyn.)
Member of the season: Shadowed!
Why they deserve it: She is always active no matter what, and her posts are always amazing to read.

Character of the season: Zephyra
Why they deserve it: She's a little spitfire who is dealing with a lot of change, with Riv confessing his feelings and being promoted to secondary alpha. She's very active with her pack mates and others, and I adore her personality.

Thread of the season: You're a masterpiece
Why they deserve it: See below!

Duo of the season: Pheonix and Ashelynn Erm... Katja and Ásvor
Why they deserve it: It has been amazing to see Katja as a mother to these puppies, and the interaction between these two is a really interesting read. They are both so calm and level headed, it's easy to forget that Ásvor is only a puppy. She still has a curiosity, and is trying hard to show her strength. Katja does not push Ásvor from her interest in herbs, both good and bad, and encourages her daughters wish.

Why they deserve it: Not only did they take in Jaelle regardless of her being sick, they have been pretty active as of late.

My focus needs more focus.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-22-2016, 11:49 AM
Member of the season: Shadowed
Why they deserve it: Has been vary active with her characters latly :)

Character of the season: Zephyra
Why they deserve it: This girl has went through quite alot in the past couple of seasons and I'm really loving how her character is coming out as she is thrown into the secondary alpha position. Though she seems to be struggling it is building her character and I'm excited to see how she will turn out. She has also been vary punctual and active with meeting threads and in general threads with her pack mates.

Thread of the season: Must take place in Autumn Year 7
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: Avalon & Vereux
Why they deserve it: Their relationship has been vary interesting to read. Both have also been going through a lot of changes including starting a new life. I even find it entertaining how one of Avalon's sons (Dragon) is getting quite protective over her.

Why they deserve it: They have really kicked off this season! Lots of changes, meetings, and of course pack activity. They also seem to steadily be growing and are proving to be great pack so far!
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]