ardent

Fashionably Late

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
05-18-2016, 11:08 PM
The boy was glad that he wasn’t grounded anymore. But he fully understood his father’s worry, as well as why he had done what he had. Alfie wasn’t mad in the slightest, but he cherished his new freedom now that winter was here. Sure it might have been smarter to spend more time in the den, staying warm, but the youth was still curious about the world around him. He hadn’t spent enough time in his home of Fiori... And perhaps now was as good a time as ever to re-explore his pack.

The changing of seasons was something that fascinated the boy. He particularly liked the changing leaves of Autumn, how the grasses and everything in the world seemed to change colors to a much duller hue. He smiled gently to himself, his eyes shining brightly as he padded along. There was no snow with the season being more mild this year. But that was fine by him. He wiggled upon the earth, glancing around. Wouldn’t this be more fun if ones of his siblings were here? Throwing his head back Alfred howled for Lionel, Roza, or Heather; but who would show?

"Speech"

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
05-20-2016, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016, 07:32 PM by Lionel.)

The young boy couldn't bring himself to stay in his den. Despite the fact it was getting chilly out he wanted to get out and do things. He wanted to learn and explore and entertain his young mind. Sure the wind bit into his skin a bit but after getting started he realized that if he exercised enough eventually he didn't feel so cold anymore with blood pumping through his veins. He'd been running through the lands of Fiori for no apparent reason other than to run so he could imagine he looked a little silly. It was kinda fun to pretend some evil beast was fleeing from him and he was intent on tracking it down. He'd slay the beast and bring it back to show his father and make him proud. Of course there was nothing actually there and it was all fantasy, but it kept him entertained nonetheless.

A howl broke his concentration and he skidded to a halt as white ears flipped back and forth. That was Alfred! Maybe he wanted to play! Abandoning his quest for glory, fame, and honor he ran straight for where the howl had come from. As he got closer blue eyes instantly narrowed in on his brother's familiar white form. Did this mean Alfred wasn't grounded anymore? It must be! He slowed to a trot and came to a halt before planting his rump in front of his sibling.

"Hey! you called?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2016, 09:07 PM
Alfie wasn’t left waiting long. It seemed it would be Lionel who came to help aid him in his quest for entertainment. The child wore a wide smile as he bounced towards his sibling. He was a bit envious of Lionel for looking more like their father, and admired him too. Alfred wore a grin, his eyes bright and excited. Of course he had called~ He practically bounced upon his paws as he fixed his gaze on his brother, speaking in a quick, excited tone.

“We’re going on an adventure~” The boy breathed in the cool air, looking around him. “To discover the changes this new season brings to Fiori anddddd~” He looked back to his brother, flashing a grin. “I bet we can find something to bring back to dad. Something cool. You in?” That had to be one of the vaguest descriptions of why one had called, but Alfred didn’t really have much of a plan. He was just excited.

"Speech"

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
06-14-2016, 05:02 PM

Were going on an adventure was along the lines of what Lionel had been expecting to hear. Of course as Alfred went on to explain what they were going to be doing he realized that he wasn't actually going to get an explanation. His words were vague and didn't really explain much of anything so he just raised a brow at his sibling. He was about fifty percent sure that whatever they were going to be doing would be breaking at least one rule, but after Alfred had gone missing to look for their mother who would he be to tell his sibling no? He didn't have the heart to so instead he just masked his worry with a bright grin.

"Of course I'm in. Where will we be going for this grand adventure you have planned?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2016, 08:38 PM
Alfie grinned as Lionel agreed, his tail wiggling in the air. “Well to start I think we should head to the hot springs. We’re going to stay in the borders though... I promised dad.” The boy shifted a bit guilty. Though he longed to find something neat to show their father he knew that his little adventure out of the lands had worried not only his father but his littermates too. Alfred gave a firm nod though, turning in the direction of the hot springs. Perhaps they’d find something within the mangrove on their way over?

“H-Hey Lionel...?” Alfred’s voice had grown quieter as he paused again, glancing towards his brother. “You’re not mad at me, right?” Alfie tilted his head to the side. “...I’m sorry you know... That I couldn’t find mom.” The apology came out before he’d really thought it through and the boy shifted his gaze away guilty. Were any of his siblings mad at him for leaving like he did?

"Speech"

Lionel

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
07-07-2016, 08:32 AM

The boy perked up at the mention of the hot springs. It'd been a while since he'd last meandered over that way as he typically preferred to stick to the mangroves. A fun outing with Alfred at the springs sounded like fun so he readily agreed. His tail waved excitedly behind him as he waited for his sibling to lead the way. He noted the guilty expression he seemed to have and he looked at him a bit sympathetically. Their father had been upset when Alfred had disappeared. To be honest he'd been upset too. It was bad enough that they had lost their mother, but when Alfred disappeared that had been worse. Leo had been upset by Alfred's disappearance, so he was sure a little time at home wouldn't kill his sibling too much.

"That's okay! The hot springs should still be fun." He'd reassure him, eager to go.

He padded after Alfred keeping a good pace beside him until he paused to look at him. Lionel slowed and he cocked his head to the side to stare at his brother. “You’re not mad at me, right?” He couldn't help but be confused. Why on earth would he be mad at him? “...I’m sorry you know... That I couldn’t find mom.” Well that explained it.

"Hey... don't worry about it. Okay? I was upset that you vanished, not that you couldn't find mom. I'm not mad at you and it's not your fault you couldn't find her. Even dad can't find her."

Walk, "Talk" Think