gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
05-22-2016, 11:37 PM

I found a pile of polaroids in the crates of a record shop

The North reminded her of home, and of her family. Bitter cold and violent winds were familiar to her, and she could recall many days spent with family trying to weather storms. Today, the sky was crystal clear, and the weather was brisk. A biting chill seared through her and into her lungs with each breath, but it simply invigorated her. Ebony stockings dipped in and out of the heavy drifts of snow as she trekked onwards. She'd been here before, but hadn't been able to investigate the alien structure. Now, it appeared there was no pack to concern herself with.

It took a rather long investigation of the strange structure before she could discover a way inside. It appeared as though she needed to leap onto the deck, and then enter. So, that was what she did. The ancient, warped wood beneath her paws creaked and groaned with each step. It bade her pause, wary of its integrity. When the ground did not crumble beneath her feet, she continued her adventure. As soon as she entered the mouth of the cavernous structure, it was a few degrees warmer. Shaking the chill from her coat, she took a moment to drink it all in.

The walls peeled their skin, slowly and without care. The ground was not dirt, though there was a healthy amount of it coating much of it. A long tunnel led into the bowels of the ship, but it appeared to have many branches leading off of it. Interesting. She padded cautiously down the hall, head low between her shoulders as she peered about. The scents of many, long gone, lingered over every inch of this place. She rather liked it, many tried to claim this place, but it wouldn't keep them. Perhaps it was cursed. Her claws clicked on the wooden floor, and every once in a while, it would creak ominously in warning. The phantom pondered how long it had been here, what this ship had seen. This thing undoubtedly had tales to tell, and she wished she could hear them. They must be quite interesting.

"I bet they never even thought about the glitter dancin' on the skin"

they were sexy- sexy lookin' back, from a night that time forgot

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2016, 09:02 PM

The she wolf had actually been one of the many to attempt to stay here. A couple nights had passed since she decided to settle here, and already she’d been blessed by a visit from her brother. Sabine... Goodness knew what her blind sister was getting into. Though Sunni knew that her twin would be just fine. If anything she was more confident in Sabine’s skills than her own.

The female would perk her ears, listening to the howling winds from outside the makeshift den she made for herself. She liked this place, though she wouldn’t likely stay here for good. She had a tendency to wander, though the North kept calling her back. Something about this place was almost welcoming. Sure she still needed to find something to do with herself, but everything in good time, right?

Rising from the nest {or bed} that she had claimed the woman began to travel toward the hall. But oh what a surprise awaited her when she turned her head. A stranger! Sunniva perked her ears forward curiously. “Well... Hello there.” She flashed a toothy grin. Perhaps this encounter could be fun.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
05-28-2016, 06:27 PM

til we're stripped down to our skeletons again

A stranger appeared, ashen in hue and marked with crimson. She was solid in build, a little on the bulky side when compared to the willowy form of the ghost herself. She'd vacated one of the rooms leading off from the tunnel, just ahead of the ivory dame. Lirika was greeted kindly, with a broad smile and polite words. The pallid femme dipped her head politely.
"Greetings," She replied softly, and looked about. "is this your home? I did not intend to intrude." She murmured, returning her gaze to the other. Her expression would be easily interpreted as cold, though it was simply her resting expression.

This woman was nearly as tall as the phantom herself, though falling just shy of her enormous height. Mercury optics skimmed over her markings, admiring the intricacies and subtle shifts in hue. Interesting. She must not be from the area, as she had not seen anyone with such markings living in the area. Something fluttered in her peripherals, and she snorted, reaching down to smooth her feather adornments against the downy softness of her breast. "My name is Lirika Lunashka-Bane," She spoke softly, though her lips had yet to curve into any sort of friendly smile. "might I learn yours?" She enquired, brow quirking just the slightest in question.

"there's a jet black crow going on and on and on"

til we're saints just swimming in our sins again

Sunniva

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2016, 08:47 PM

{{Ooc:: I am so sorry for the wait. Didn’t realize Sunniva’s threads had gotten these old.}}

Sunniva did not notice any sort of friendliness coming from the creature, save the kindness to introduce herself. There was no smile, though perhaps this was just the other woman’s nature? Sunniva found her demeanor warmer than that of the black and silver ticked woman at least. The fact the other woman was taller than she was something to be marveled as well. It was a feat that Sunniva had only ever really known from her siblings. Lirika was the name she was given, as well as a surname that she was unfamiliar with. Not that Sunniva knew many of the wolves in these lands.

“Sunniva Jarvela at your service, miss Lunashka-Bane.” A smirk remained upon her features, her bright eyes curiously roving across the features of the other woman. It was funny how the wolves of this land caught her attention so. Not just as potential pawns, but as entertainment of sorts. Her thoughts turned towards that other woman again and Sunniva’s smirk faded. Perhaps she truly did rely on others far too much for her own satisfactions.

“A unique place we’ve stumbled upon, no?” Sunniva shifted on her paws, motioning down the hall. “I’ve lain no petty claims to this place. Feel free to search it if you’d like... Or...” She found that smirk returning. “Perhaps I could interest you in some sort of company?”

"Talk" "You" Think

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-14-2016, 07:47 PM

I'm a wanderess I'm a one night stand

The burly female introduced herself as politely as you please, indoctrinating herself into the service of the ghost. A soft hum rumbled in her throat, and she dipped her head in greeting. Sunniva made no attempt to hide her appraisals, which was appreciated only in the fact that she did not announce herself as a liar. The haughty expression faded from the features of the thundercloud before her. What had stolen it from her lips?

The other was quick to speak, filling the silence that had been created between them. "A unique place we've stumbled upon, no?" She said, gesturing to the corridor behind herself. The phantom hummed in agreement, nodding. "Indeed it is. I haven't seen many things quite like it in my travels." Accented lyrics replied softly, moonstone gaze flitting across the walls curiously. "I've lain no petty claims to this place. Feel free to search it if you'd like... or..." The woman said, mischief coming into her expression again. "Perhaps I could interest you in some sort of company?"

It was rare that the dame encountered such bold characters, but she couldn't see a downside to this request. Sunniva was a decidedly attractive femme, and spending time with her was hardly unfortunate. The ghost offered a tiny smile. "I think I would enjoy that, Miss Jarvela." She replied. One delicate step brought her forth, and then another, brushing against the flank of the other woman as she passed. Exploration with company such as this would be wondrous, indeed. Perhaps Sunniva would be able to show her what she'd seen of this place.

"I'm the violence in the pouring rain"

don't belong to no city don't belong to no man