gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
05-24-2016, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2016, 10:30 AM by Tealah.)
So here is the concept. Tornach Adravendi has an idea. He is young, idealistic, but has had some of naivety knocked out of him by some traumatic life experiences, so though he is pretty wary of packs he is deeply caring towards other creatures and wants nothing more than to help them. To that end this budding healer has decided to set up his own little community of wolves dedicated to helping others, and traders and crafters looking for a safe place to ply their trade. He is looking at setting up in a fairly central location, probably on the range, and will be enlisting help building woven sapling fences to hold some different types of prey animals where they can be fed up and eventually butchered to trade to packs during the harsh winter season. With more help, he will likely branch out into deliberate propagation of healing herbs as well. Call it something of a hippy commune, because Tor is rather anti-pack and pack mentality so there will be no set leader, and things will be decided by consensus. They aren't a pack and will never be a pack, but simply a community of like minded wolves.

There will be some rules, though they will be rather hippy-esque. Be excellent to each other. Don't cause harm to one of your brothers or sisters in the community. Everyone down to the pups must work in some way for their keep, even if it is just keeping everyone entertained after a hard day's work or fetching water or babysitting or keeping watch for travelers. Minor infractions will result in the public disappointment of your community. Repeated infractions will result in an intervention by your closest friends and family. Major infractions you will be asked to leave. Although some within the community are likely going to be pacific, many others will not be and the community will protect their members from danger. Though great violence is abhorred it would be a mistake to think that someone could harm one of the community without being disciplined for their actions.

So what I am looking for happens to be those like minded wolves for him to start threading with them and bring them together. He is also looking for contacts within the packs to start to develop working relationships with, and even itinerant traders and loners who might want to trade or work for goods or room and board. Any interested parties?

This character is equally proficient in both English and Irish Gaelic

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
05-24-2016, 10:01 AM
This would be perfect for Irie, honestly.

If you don't mind a little kittty tagging along, Amaranthe can also assist.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-24-2016, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2016, 10:38 AM by Jackson.)
I would be up for creating a wolf like one of my old characters, Caresa. She is my healer/scientist and sounds perfect for this community. It make take me a bit to get her up (She will cost me a pretty penny), but she would defiantly be good for this
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Tealah

Administrator
Admin

gems
size
Small
build
-
player

Easter 2022Toys for Tots
05-24-2016, 10:32 AM
I added a bit better of an explanation of the community as I picture it, just to get things a bit straighter in my head.

Solaris

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-24-2016, 02:37 PM
This might be good for Solaris! He needs something new to focus on. I'd be interested in working on a trade of some sort with Fiori so Leo can chat with him about that. And if you want Baine can be a contact for Celestial.

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
05-24-2016, 04:49 PM
I'm interested! Not for sure with who yet. I might be interested in throwing in Dagmær though she's not the most "hippie" minded she isn't nearly as battle-oriented as her grandmother for whom she's named and could develop in a few different direction.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-27-2016, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2016, 02:52 PM by Evelyn.)
I have a wolf character who is pretty much a gardener/healer. He would into this! He's very kind and soft spoken, and loves his plants. He would know how to care for the wild crops and rear them in. I would bring here for this!

My focus needs more focus.

Peregrine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
Phim is so here for this. Reactivating now!