ardent

Clar Plotting

Juryoku

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2016, 02:13 PM
-drops back in- With things settling down with life now, I am ready to dive back into the world of Ardent with my boy Juryoku. He's still quite young so there is a lot of experience for him to cover.

-First and foremost, would definitely love to get Jury in a pack! At the moment, my eyes are on Ivalice, though, it is bound to change depending on Jury's circumstances.

-A mentor would be awesome and training, also. Whether said mentor is evil or sweet it is not a problem for him or me! ;3

-I do have plans on some terrible things happening with him in the far future (not entirely sure on the time frame). If you'd like for your character to possibly be the one to do such terrible things, hit me up with some ideas!

-Well, he is a bit young to be in full thought of love right now (that and he just got over someone already), however, it would be a sight to see him bending over backwards for someone or them doing the same~

That's about all I can place down for the time being. There likely will be more once things set well.

Feel free to toss anything up and/or message me! <3

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-26-2016, 03:55 PM
I have Kharnage If you're interested c: He's in Ivalice and definitely could use some friends.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Juryoku

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Ah, love his design! Kharnage and him can certainly hang out together! I can get a thread up this weekend unless you prefer to start it? Is there a particular place you'd like it? <3

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-26-2016, 04:17 PM
He seems like a vary lovely character and I would love to plot with him!

- Jackson;; He is vary easy to get along with and currently is in his brother's pack, Myriad. He is always up for friends and could always use a best friend that he could talk about anything with. He is a hunter and is often found tracking herds.

- Delaney;; Another one who is really easy to get along with. She has a lot of energy still and just turning a year old she is trying to absorb as much knowledge as she can. Always up for friends, crushes, and someone who could help her with her healing skills. She is also residing in Myriad's borders.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-26-2016, 04:21 PM
If you wanna start it you can c: Anywhere in the north or close to it is fine.
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Juryoku

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2016, 04:39 PM
Hm, we could let Jackson and him meet first and then do Delaney if there is still a want ^^ He could perhaps show Jury a few tricks with hunting prey on land since he only knows how to catch fish. They'll have to meet somewhere in the middle since he'll be coming from the north. Any idea place for them and who would start the thread? (:

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-26-2016, 05:02 PM
I have quite a few replies to do and I can add it to my list of to do, but if I don't get it by this weekend would you mind making it?

I was thinking Alias Islands for the location it sounds like a good hunting spot for the two.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Juryoku

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2016, 05:14 PM
I sure can and gotcha~