gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
06-02-2016, 05:18 PM

Falk padded down the ravine that led into their dens, going by feel and memory toward where he knew Zuriel and, he assumed, Kavdaya kept their herbs. He didn't smell either of their scents or hear them there, but he padded into the alcove all the same and placed the small bundle of motherwort he had found near the wall, making a mental note to let one of them know he had left it there next time he found one of them. He hadn't intended to go herb hunting today, but he stumbled across it on his walk so he didn't want to pass it up. They were lucky to have such a mild winter this year. He still didn't see himself as a healer, but he was happy to help what healers they did have with their herb hunting when he could. He might as well make some kind of use of the knowledge that Zuriel taught him.

He turned and made his way back out into the open, moving a short distance away and feeling with his paws till he found an open spot for him to settle down onto his stomach with a sigh. The light dusting of snow on the ground was barely enough to bother him, but the sun on his back kept him plenty warm all the same. His thoughts wandered while he laid there with his head on his paws, thinking back across the years of his life. He had so many things to be thankful for, but he had a lot of regrets too... He couldn't believe he was seven years old already. He sighed quietly, his scarred lids closing over his eyes.

Speech Thought Others