size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-12-2016, 11:23 PM

He had finally come to a decision. He had only promoted Tinaro to Seconda Guardia after he had challenged for the Prima position. But after the pack had fallen silent once again, and no one else had stepped up, Tinaro more than deserved the rank. Yes, he had been quiet since then, but so had everyone else. Hell even Bass had been out more often with the events that had occurred as of late. After seeing his participation in the festival up north, Bass knew that the young man was ready. So he walked through the tall grasses, snow lightly dusting his coat. Finding a nice spot to sit, he tipped his head back and called for Tinaro.

Finishing his call, Bass lowered his head and glanced around. He watched the snow drift to the earth, it was so peaceful. The soft blanket on the ground made everything seem more quiet and serene. Everything was calm and white, like a blank slate. That is how he felt like his life was now. He was no longer going to hold on to Wren coming back, and just hope that Starling would find his way home. His siblings were adults, they could handle themselves. Not everyone heard from their family often, he had just grown used to their constant presence. But if he didn't allow himself to let go and move on, his life was going to be a constant drag. Worrying all the time, and taking his mind off the family that was left and his pack. No, this was all to new beginnings. He smiled softly, his tail curling around himself as he waited.

"Speech"

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
06-18-2016, 07:53 PM

He had once thought he was the only wolf in the world who knew what it was like to lose everyone he loved - his family, who he held so close to his heart. It had seemed so unfair for him to grow up as an orphan while other pups had their wonderful family to love and cherish. What had he done to deserve such a childhood? Now it didn't even matter. A significant someone in one's life was lost sooner or later. Whether it was now or many seasons after, it was all just a matter of time. Better to get it over and done with at a young age, right?

Abaven seemed smaller, more empty, more lifeless. As he made his way over to the plains where the Primo called for him, he could feel the spaces where someone had once been. One of those spaces belonged to his oceanic friend. A sigh escaped from his lips at the thought. He had never imagined losing her; he just took for granted that she would always be with him, by his side. But Abaven had always been with him, his entire life, actually. That was something to be thankful for, he supposed. In the absence of a family, he had a pack.

Speaking of the alpha, there he was, patiently awaiting the younger man's arrival. Tinaro approached with a small, warm smile upon his features and an ash-tipped tail swishing behind him. He dipped his head in greeting. "Morning Bass. How are you?"

"SPEAK"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-20-2016, 02:59 PM

It didn't take very long for the chocolate man to show up, and he approached Bass with a smile. He turned to face him, feeling his lingering sadness vanish at the sight of his warmth. Tension seemed to leave his shoulders as he visibly relaxed more into his seat. The Primo matched his upturned lips, letting out a big breath. His eyes shone a bit brighter as his tail thumped on the earth a few times. "I've... been better," he said honestly, a sigh leaving his lips. "I am sorry for taking so long on this deliberation. Since our spar I have been thinking about how you have been the only one to step up and show the courage to take me on, and you had the guts to challenge for a rank two rungs above yours. After all this time, and I do apologize for that, but the rank of Prima Guardia is yours. That is, if you still want it," he said with an even bigger smile. The whole time he kept his eyes on the younger man, appraising his facial expressions. "If you take this rank I expect you to not only hold training sessions, but to keep an eye on any and all mentor and apprentice pairs. You will be my advisor on any battle plans we may be making, and it will be your job to keep an eye on any wolf who has been loaned out to other packs. When pups become of age, it will be you who picks a mentor for that wolf, for the fighting rank anyways," he explained, wanting Tinaro to know just what he would be taking on. It was no simple task, he would have a lot in front of him to be in charge of. "If you accept, I hope you will assist me in reawakening Abaven."

"Speech"

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
06-25-2016, 12:19 AM

He noticed how the alpha's amber eyes shone brighter, how his smile broadened, how his stance relaxed. All from the sight of Tinaro. He couldn't help but to feel a little curious by this. Why? Surely he wasn't the last wolf of Abaven. Then the Primo spoke, answering his inquiry with a small sigh, and continuing on with an apology for the delay. At first, the chestnut male was confused before he cast his mind back to his spar with the leader himself. Not much had resulted from that, he had to admit. He had been bumped up to Seconda Guardia, and he was quite happy with that position. Not what he had originally sparred for, but better than nothing. There were plenty of other wolves more worthy than him of the Prima Guardia rank. Or were there?

Ash-tipped ears perked at the alpha's offer and emerald eyes began to sparkle as he leaned slightly forward on his haunches. Bass went on to explain the obligations and expected duties of the position, and he listened intently to that as well. Holding training sessions, assigning partners, selecting mentors for pups, keeping an eye on wolves loaned out to other packs, and most importantly, helping the Primo himself in the making of battle plans. He could barely contain his excitement. How had this happened? He had only challenged for a rank two tiers above his own, though did that really prove his loyalty and capability? "I accept this rank, and all the responsibilities that come with it," he said with a dip of his head, trying to keep his voice steady. His calm exterior was quite the opposite to how he felt inside. "I won't disappoint you. We'll make Abaven strong again."

"SPEAK"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-25-2016, 11:57 AM

He watched Tinaro carefully as he assessed the decision before him. He could feel the excitement buzzing off the younger man, which only made the smile on his face grow. He accepted the rank that was offered, saying that he would help make Abaven strong once more. Even through all the ups and downs that his pack had made, they were still the longest standing pack in his time. He had to be doing something right. Raising to his paws, he placed his nose on the chestnut boy's shoulder. "Then it is yours, Tinaro Lastic. You are the new Prima Guardia of Abaven. I know you will shine in this rank. Just remember, if anyone challenges you for it, you must accept," he said, pulling his head back. And with that he tipped his nose towards the skies and let out a howl speaking of Tinaro's step into a lead rank. Everyone would know who to report to, and that he was now in charge. He had to admit, it felt like there was a huge weight lifting off of his shoulders. He could now share part of the burden of the pack. Not that it was an actual lead rank who could accept wolves, but it was still one less thing that he had to be in charge of. He could now rely on the young man before him to hold training sessions and get things in order. Lowering his posture back to normal, he offered the man another smile. "I know you will do a great job. It's in your paws from now on."

"Speech"

cd