size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-13-2016, 03:32 AM

ooc: using for navigation points!

Razor was taking the time now to get a feel for the new lands. He was excited even if he didn't look like it. While he never was good with herbs, land and stars was his thing. History and stories. As his paws felt out the terrain he concentrated on details. How hard was it to walk? Where were the easiest places to travel among the territory. Taking a short breath he stopped in front of the rushing water of the falls. Staring at the water as he sat on his haunches. Ears flicking as he listened to the world around him.

Razor was adjusting to Fiori, but he was still nervous about meeting new members. He had met Amalia's daughter. He didn't want to think family counted though. As he looked at his reflection, his paws shuffled awkwardly. It had been a while since he became alone. It felt odd, stopping himself from depending on others and making his own decision.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-04-2016, 09:23 AM
Leo made his way back toward the Falls calmly. He knew his scent markets were plenty strong, but he just couldn't help but feeling like he just needed to check the area and the borders even more carefully than usual. He hoped that strangers would notice the change and keep their distance, but he knew that Fiori's borders had been stationary for years up until this point. He just couldn't rest easy till their new lands were firmly theirs for a while and the message had gotten across loud and clear.

It seemed he wasn't the only one checking out th falls this morning since he spotted Razor's gray form up ahead. He smiled and turned his path a bit to head toward his nephew. He had been thinking about trying to spend more time with Razor and now was as good a time as any. "Hello there," he greeted as he padded up beside Razor, offering him a friendly smile. "What are you up to today?" He still wished he had been able to find a proper teacher for Razor, but so far he hadn't had any luck. But maybe he could help him in someway or at least be a friendly companion while he explored.

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-05-2016, 01:52 AM

Despite not having a proper teacher, Razor was trying his best with the materials provided. Of course anyone could think him a fool, often praying during the night hours. As his head perked, he was presented by Leo his uncle and alpha of the pack. Suddenly his head lowered avoiding eye contact for a moment as he dipped his head in respect before returning it up to look at him. He didn't know Leo too well, even if he was a precious family member. Of course Razor was filled with more confidence since their interactions but the boy had felt a bit distant as of late. He smiled at Leo.

"Good morning uncle, I came to explore the falls. Get to know the land." Razor responded as he looked around. Maybe Leo would show him around. He would be honored, much more so excited. Though he stayed looking calm so he didn't over exert himself. A sad effect of his sickness - he suffered daily but refused to tell anyone. After all the fits were small and he had been able to take care of himself.

"Talk"

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-22-2016, 11:37 PM

ooc: SORRY IT'S TAKEN ME SO LONG I suck but I'll be better about replying so we can get you awl da points <3

He gave his nephew a wide grin when he explained that he was out here exploring the falls so he could get to know the land better. It warmed his heart to see Razor out and about and making an effort to be active. He knew that the boy's sickness made things hard, but it didn't seem to keep him down too much. "Wonderful! I hope more of the pack takes an initiative to come familiarize themselves with the land as well. I really think having this area in our pack lands will be much more beneficial for us in the long run than the hot springs were."

"I'd love to join you on your exploring as long as you don't mind me tagging along," he added with a smile, his tail wagging slowly behind him. He glanced around them, his bright blue gaze searching for any of the places of interest that he had seen when he was scouting this land before. "Maybe we can start up toward the top of the falls? There is a great view from up there. The climb isn't too bad." He nodded with his head toward the top of the hill where the water began to spill down into the numerous cascading waterfalls. "You can see clear across the Mangroves from up there."

"Talk" "You" Think