CANCEROUS HOPE } Ootat

Ootat

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-20-2016, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016, 08:57 PM by Ootat.)

So hey guys Welcome to Ootat's formal plot thread, you can find a link to this in my profile when it's finished!

{ PROFILE }

OOTAT; female, rogue, unmated

She is a particularly shy she-wolf with a healthy (if not excessive) level of caution, making it sometimes difficult to get an actual read on her. She is not unkind and does enjoy company when it is wanted and willing, otherwise you will find it a challenge to keep her occupied. Violence does not get you anywhere. She doesn't tend to be really judgemental, just incredibly wary until she knows something about you.

For a more detailed examination please visit her profile above!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys and welcome! I'm so glad you could stop by, Ootat loves some good friends! And so do I *cough.* Anyhow, you can find an overview of her above, hope that helps some? Really I don't have a particular "plan" for her, I would like her to eventually join a pack but that is definitely some way off. I've tried to plot out some potential ideas and goals that I'll vomit up below, so if you're totally willing to help me reach some of those, or even blow some ideas my way! That would be great. Please don't be afraid to ask about her, at all. If you think she might be good for a plot? (pack-related or otherwise) let me know! I want to try and get her as involved as possible! So here are some ideas/goals:

i.} Meet at least three strangers. GOAL MET!
ii.} Attempt to hone some of her chosen skills.
iii.} Train with a chosen/random companion!
iv.} Meet ONE potential love interest!! *
v.} Run into some form of trouble.

There are {5} to get us started with. These can be interpreted in many ways so don't be shy!

* - I have a specific plan for Ootat related to love/mate interests, therefore if you happen to come upon one of those in her goals? Pay attention to the timeline and keep it tabbed! At least if you're interested. All of it will come to fruition but not for some time, and as soon as someone nabs it it's gone until the next one comes around!

I think that pretty well sums it up for now. I will be trying to get a thread log up to keep track of some of this for all of our benefits. Thanks for reading! Hope you can find something you like!

Tonrar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-20-2016, 03:49 PM
Ooh, would ootat be interested in meeting mortar? He's rather soft spoken, easy to get along with, and definitely needs some friends. My plot page should be lying around. I'd link it but I'm on my phone. If you're interested in any of my other characters let me know!
[Image: pWd9xJD.png]
[Image: 3pAOohN.png]

Ootat

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-20-2016, 03:58 PM
OH he seems really sweet! <3 I'd love it if they met, just one more wolf to know
and maybe a friend? We'll see. *nudges Ootat*

Arsenal

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2016, 05:51 PM
She could train with Arsenal

Áki

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
06-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Maybe she could meet Aki? He's a free spirit, and far from shy. He has interests in hunting & exploring, as well as personal interest in religion/spirituality. He could definitely use hunting and exploration threads! Any thoughts? :)

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-20-2016, 06:28 PM
Maybe meet Riv, I also have amachi whose a giant sweetheart

Tonrar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-20-2016, 07:39 PM
I can start a thread for the two tomorrow after my dentist appointment c: any particular place you want the thread to be?
[Image: pWd9xJD.png]
[Image: 3pAOohN.png]

Ootat

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-21-2016, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2016, 07:27 AM by Ootat.)

@ARSENAL; that sounds... fantastic! I'm up for getting as much training as I can for her.

@AKI; he's utterly adorable, and not to bad on the eyes... *cough.* Anyhow, sounds good!

@RIV; I think it would be great for her to meet Riv, really. Meeting a pack leader (isn't he?) is probably a social skill she could definitely do with ha ha xD

@TONRAR; that sounds swell!

For the others, if you can start a thread let me know! If you need some time to finish other threads also let me know, otherwise I can start one if you need... Just please have some patience if I happen to reply a little slow. I think I've mentioned previously that I work full-time third-shift over the week so I will probably be slower then. I also have a 3 year old and a partner so there's that LOL ^^;;

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-21-2016, 04:29 PM
I have far too many characters that can work with her

I have Bassy boy, white dude with the brown marking down below if you want to click his face to get magically transported to his profile. He has had a huge freaking heart break (TLDR; his mate of like... four years kept vanishing and then just left for the last time. They have seven kids together and she was never around during the young pups life.) So that would be fun.

Also Finch, girl with the tan markings and big blue eyes for magical transport. She is one of Bass' kids and her mother never taught her about boys. Well now she has a huge crush and has no idea what to do about it. Maybe a little girl time?

Umm gosh I have so many characters. Most that are left are grumpy or too violent, except Amalia.

OH SHE WANTS TO BE A HEALER! Ama could so teach her, russet face dark blue eyes for magic transport. She is a well known teacher so yeah, teaching to be had. Um. I think that should be good for now? All my character faces are down below except for Ollie, who still needs a clickable face. But they are so even I don't want to add him yet. Ollie profile click is here! Not so magical but there you go.

My focus needs more focus.

Alfred

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Alright, you want plots? I've got some characters for you to meet. owo/ Hopefully these below will be enough for some potential plots to start with. =3 -Wiggles.-

Forsaken -- Trouble? Oh this boy is trouble. I may not be the most skilled fighter on here but I do adore playing baddies and causing trouble. He's probably gonna end up horribly maimed or dead before I'm done with him but... what's one more attempted round of trouble?

Ganta -- Forsaken's little brother, ironically. He's sessy. He has hair. -Swish.- Okay in all seriousness he's a chaotic good character. Self serving and selfish but generally benevolent and fun loving. He could make a good friend at the very least, and it if turns into something more hey, that's cool. xD Right now I'm not planning anything too solid for Ganta's love life cause he's a precious little cinnamon roll and I want him to experience things the fun way. owo

Kaitlyn -- Another precious cinnamon roll. Katie is close to my heart and a little on the broken side. She can be both clingy or detached depending on the wolf. She might be an annoyance, someone you pity, or a potential friend who makes you smile and laugh. She is a pacifist with an interest in healing, though has not yet been taught anything. She could definitely use a training buddy and someone to be a buddy with!

Maria -- Sweet, delicate, and a bit sheltered, but a fellow healer. owo They could gather herbs together or something for skill points!

Marina -- Katie's mother and yet another cinnamon roll. Very much so broken. Has a bit of an alter ego / personality called Rainbow Syndrome who is definitely unstable. I'll be honest; I don't always know how this girly is gonna react to peeps. Generally she hasn't typically been violent on site but yeah. It'd be nice to Roleplay her a bit more on her search to figure out what happened to her babies and get her settled back into life.

Oracle -- I honestly am not entirely sure how Oracle will go with Roleplaying her yet. I've only recently adopted her / brought her in but uh... she's a lawful good character. I'm not sure how well she'd get along with Ootat just by glancing at their profiles but hey, that's what threads are for, right? :P

Vitus -- My more chivalrous character {or one of them! xD} who has an owl companion who does the majority of his speaking for him. Vitty could use some more interaction, good or bad, so I'm hoping to start throwing him out there to meet folks. owo

Ilynra

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-26-2016, 09:39 AM
Ilynra and Ootat could meet :) Ily is quite rough and bold. Feisty and easily offended. But i think ootat being shy could be an interesting match.

Ootat

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2016, 07:34 PM

@ILRYNA; yes, absolutely :> Just want to do a 'see where it goes' sort of thing?

ALSO - Kaitlyn thread, healing practice with Kaitlyn and Amalia./

I seriously need to get a log thread up. I'll have to wait until this weekend though, to much to do this week ;n;