gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
06-25-2016, 07:14 AM
The first caravan has arrived!!! To refresh yourselves on what this means, here's a link back to the Resource Page. Below are a list of items that have been brought. This caravan is unique in that it will hang around until at least someone is able to trade for something (*cough* seeing as I know no one really has inventory of their own right now.)

So how do you do this exactly?

Add together the level of all items in your inventory that you wish to offer in trade. This will be the amount of 'Points' your offer has. For example, a piece of fish would be worth 1 point. Three pieces of fish would be worth 3. If you are trying to buy 5 bundles of Alfalfa, you may want to offer between 5-10 points based on your judgement. The more points you have, the more likely the caravan is to accept. A single level 1 item will not typically need more than 1-3 points to purchase, whereas a level 5 item may require 8-10+ depending on it's perceived rarity. Feel free to haggle with the Caravans! If you offer them 4 points and they decline, come back at them with 5 or switch out some items and come back with 4 and try your luck a second time.

If you're worried that someone else might snag a rare item you need, and you don't want to haggle it down, you will also have the option to autobuy. If you offer them enough points from the start, it will be a guaranteed sale. (Note that this is per item, not for the whole unit.)

Caravan #1 (6/25/16)

LEVEL > Name (Amount Available / Total Weight / Individual Weight (Autobuy point price)
1 > Alfalfa (14 bundles / 103.6g / 7.4g ea.) (3)
1 > Dried Salmon (13 steaks / 3.44lbs /120g ea.) (4)
1 > Fumitory (16 Flower clusters / 32.5g / 2.03g ea.) (3)
3 > Juniper (24 sprigs / 56.7 grams / 2.36 grams ea.) (7)
4 > Alder Buckthorn (14 strips of bark / 114.8g / 8.2g ea.) (8)
4 > Wolfsbane (22 Sprigs / 22.44g / 1.02g ea.) (9)
5 > Psilocybin (22 mushrooms / 92.4g / 4.2g ea.) (11)

Post below to participate! Simply follow the form below to get in on the goodness. Please post with the character the items will be purchased for.

Code:
<b>Item - Level #</b>
<b>Quantity:</b> #
<b>Offer:</b> Points Total
-Item A / Level # / Quantity / Points
-Item B / Level # / Quantity / Points
-Item C / Level # / Quantity / Points

Ex.
Salmon - Level 1
Quantity: 3 Steaks
Offer: 7 Points
-Elderberry / Level 2 / 3 stalks / 6 points
-Dried Rabbit / Level 1 / 1 (20g) / 1 Point

(The autobuy price for this order would be 12 points, but there's a chance to accept my offer anywhere around 3-6 points and I've surpassed even that. For a more urgent item I might have considered the autobuy, but instead I'll wait and see what response I would get)

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2016, 06:31 PM
-peeks in-

So I totally missed this but when is the next caravan due to roll in?