size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
08-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Okay, so there are some new rules for Abaven, but since they are OOC rules I will post them here and link to them in the rules page.

1) All members are expected to post AT LEAST once a week. I don't feel like this is a lot to ask, considering that I average at least 10 posts a week with Bass. Of course, if you contact me or Sea or post in absences, this will not count. First failure to post once that week will be a warning, second week will be a demotion and third week you will be kicked from the pack.

2) Higher ranking wolves (tier two and up) are expected to post at least three times a week. First week failed will be a demotion, no warning for higher ranks. You have a high rank, so you should be proactive in it. Once again, life issues and stuff make it hard, so just keep in touch with me and Sea! I'm not out here to boot you around, so let me know if you need a pass for that week.

3) All members are allowed to challenge for ranks, and once that rank is won they will be immune for two OOC weeks.

4) There will be penalties for not showing up for meetings and trainings. First failure to post in a meeting/training will be demoted, and second time they will either have to fight Bass or Motif to prove their worth, or leave.

5) Highest ranking wolves are expected to be proactive in training the lower members. There should be AT LEAST one training post put up every month. If there are no lowers to train, this of course doesn't matter.

I might add more later, please comment here with any ideas/concerns.