Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-28-2016, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017, 01:45 PM by Solveiga.)
Hello, and welcome to my evil lair plotting thread! :D

All of my characters are listed and described in this one post. I've given you the basics and links to each of their profiles. If you want to know more, just click on their names! Then check out what I'm looking for with each of them and if you have an idea, don't hesitate to reply!

Solveiga Derus
female | rogue | 4 years old | bisexual | single

Solveiga is a kind and gentle soul. She had a bit of an unusual childhood and developed an unhealthy dependency on her older brother Andris, but since then she has been separated from him, and has learned how to take care of herself. She still has moments of shyness and insecurity, but is gradually becoming more confident in herself. She has a love for healing and enjoys meeting new wolves and helping them however she can.

In the future, I want Solveiga to continue growing and developing. I want her to become more confident in her own abilities, and learn as much as possible about the art of healing. Eventually I want her to fall in love and become a mother.

Looking for: friends, exploring buddies, healing buddies

Not looking for: enemies, packs to join, love (I think Regulus has already worked his way into this little lady's heart)

Melchom Abraxas
male | rogue | 3 years old | heterosexual | single

WIP

Looking for: Abraxas plots, a mother for his children, enemies, sparring partners, any kind of trouble

Not looking for: honestly, feel free to throw anything and everything my way

Alarik Xanilov
male | rogue | 1 year old | heterosexual | single

Alarik is a little dreamer. He has a big heart and is incredibly sweet, and always wants to be a gentleman especially when it comes to the ladies. He sees himself as a knight in shining armor, and he strives to be brave and chivalrous. When he was a pup he loved playing pretend, saving his kingdom and winning the heart of the fair princess. As he got older, this translated into him being very ambitious, and of course a hopeless romantic.

He is bound to get his heart broken a time or two, because he lets himself be so open to others. But, regardless, he will always be searching for his true love. He has faith that she is out there, all he has to do is find her. When Alarik does find the woman of his dreams, he will be a fantastic mate, showering her in love and affection and support for the rest of her life. Eventually Alarik will want a family of his own, to carry on the Xanilov line. He is very proud of his family, and always wants to bring them honor.

Looking for: Xani plots, lots of friends, and of course the love of his life

Not looking for: enemies, sparring partners, etc

Marleen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-29-2016, 09:13 AM
Has Solveiga developed a dependency on any particular wolf?

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-29-2016, 11:14 AM
At the moment, Marleen, she's actually starting to. She has some friends in Celestial that she is getting very close to. But we can definitely thread them sometime just to see the dynamic they have!

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-29-2016, 02:22 PM
Omg Mercy and Ricky... now THAT would be a fun thread. And Erebos!

My focus needs more focus.

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-29-2016, 02:29 PM
OOH yes Mercy and Ricky we must do that :O and she and Erebos would be very interesting too lol, want me to start a couple threads?

Alarik

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-26-2016, 09:18 AM
Updated to include Alarik :D

Io.

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
11-20-2016, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2016, 11:51 AM by Io..)
So Io and Solveiga are CRAZY similar in personality and.. just overall type.  I would love to see how they do together! Could be the start of a good friendship.  Neither are the fighting type, and prefer tranquility to chaos, I see them maybe being pretty close? What do you think?

Oops, I didn't realize this was in archives, i'm an idiot lol