Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-01-2016, 10:48 AM
It's time to decide who was the best of the season for Winter of Year 7!

The nominations that go up will be for the past season, so since it is now Spring Year 8, the nominations will be for ACTIVE characters, packs, and couples in Winter Year 7. Last season was booming with all sorts of new people and characters! For this reason we are asking for a small explanation of why you are nominating that particular person/pack/character ect. It doesn't have to be much, just a few words about why you think they deserve it for this past season!

Keep in mind: don't just nominate someone you like. Nominate someone who has been active, interesting, and participating in plots, or someone who stands out for their unique ideas and deserves to be recognized for them!

You have until July 8th to get your nominations in.

Cannot nominate last seasons winners :
MotS : Shadowed
CotS : Avalon
DotS : Avalon & Vereux
PotS : Myraid

Code:
<B>Member of the season: </b>
<b>Why they deserve it: </b>

<b>Character of the season: </b>

<b>Thread of the season: </b> Must take place in Winter Year 7

<b>Duo of the season: </b>

<b>Pack of the season: </b>

My focus needs more focus.

Nausica

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
07-01-2016, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2016, 11:00 AM by Nausica.)
Member of the season: Keanai
Why they deserve it: Kea is always here to help people out with just about everything! She is super helpful and very welcoming :)

Character of the season: tba
Why they deserve it:

Thread of the season: Must take place in Winter Year 7
Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season: tba
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: tba
Why they deserve it:
Warning: Nausica is prone to swearing and violence. Attempting to maim, claim, or harm in some fashion is very common for her. Thread at your own will.

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-01-2016, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 09:27 PM by Solveiga.)
Member of the season: Fox
Why they deserve it: because she's all over the place making new and exciting plot things like the merchants and gatherers and now a revival of the Xanilov family, and she makes fantastic art gifts for people and is always super friendly and active!

Character of the season: Peregrine
Why they deserve it: because she's meeting lots of people and spreading the merchant/gathering idea, plus she has a kickass personality

Thread of the season: Together We Stand
Why they deserve it: because all the feelsy Destruction family feels

Duo of the season: Lilliana and Lark
Why they deserve it: their drama is always entertaining to read and I like their dynamic

Pack of the season: Ivalice
Why they deserve it: for really hitting the ground running, and for holding the festival activities!

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Member of the season: Req!
Why they deserve it: She became super active this past season, including picking up Iskra, and shows interest in adopts and whatnot.

Character of the season: Pere!
Why they deserve it: She's freaking hilarious. On top of that, she's an active member in the merchant/ trading system Fox made and I adore the character to bits.

Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season: Ivalice
Why they deserve it: Because it's pretty active and holding the festival.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Member of the season: Millie
Why they deserve it: No matter what, Millie is always active. She is not the most talkative person in the cbox and I feel like that makes her forgotten about sometimes. But she is forever posting, ARdent's own ghost poster. xD

Character of the season: Esarosa
Why they deserve it: She brought a whole bunch of wolves to Ivalice to keep them safe while she thinks about making a pack for herself. She is so cute with Steel, and even puts up with Itri's bullcrap. Which is a lot.

Thread of the season: Change of Scenery
Why they deserve it: It's funny to read all the pups swarming around Quelt and tossing a bunch of questions at him. Not to mention Amalia just casually sits on Leo's tail and acts like a child.

Duo of the season: Regulus and Solveiga
Why they deserve it: Solv is so awkward and cute, they remind me of a young Bass and Wren. I love reading their interactions and being utterly adorable.

Pack of the season: ---
Why they deserve it: ---

My focus needs more focus.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Member of the season: Millie!
Why they deserve it: like eve said, Millie is pretty active even if we don't see her during "normal times" lol. She's like the sites behind the scenes poster, or like the elves from the elves and the shoemaker xD either way, I think she totally deserves it!

Character of the season: Esarosa ayup.
Why they deserve it: Same as eve too cuz she steals ideas from my head. I adore Esarosa as a character, and the fact that she's always thinking about everyone else and how she can help improve their lives is a huge plus! Not just that, but watching the interaction with her and steel is cute x3

Why they deserve it:

Duo of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Pack of the season:
Why they deserve it:

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!