Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-05-2016, 11:04 PM

Sounds of crows echoed throughout the man's ears as he gave a small sigh. His crimson orbs focused on the landscape before him before turning his cranium to the sunflower maiden who was accompanying him. Perhaps joining a pack would be nice for the both of them; especially since the life as rouges would be extremely hard for the both of them. Sounds were noticeable throughout the landscape, making it rather dark and ominous in some places, but Shadow was used to these types of places due to his old pack.

He could smell the scent of pack wolves nearby, stopping when their scent was becoming very noticeable to them since he did not want to be trespassing which would probably mean a fight which he was trying to avoid, even when Maria was beside him and the ebony brute did not wish to bring her into a fight if it could be avoided. He sat down upon his haunches, turning to Maria and giving a reassuring smile in her direction before looking back ahead of him, looking around to see if he could spot any of the nearby pack's members.

Speech Thought Others

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-06-2016, 05:46 AM

The time called for her usual check of the borders. She had finished tracing the outskirts of the plain, and was now winding her way back to the woods. The scent markers were growing stale in a few areas, bringing a small frown to her lips. Surely she wasn't the only one patrolling the borders. It was the bare minimum from every Myriad canine, especially those who dawdled on the Sutikku rank. And that reminded her to discuss a potential pack meeting with Rivaxorus, to increase Myriad's activity. Too many wolves had grown lazily comfortable.

As she snaked around the willow trees - a bend in the border - scarlet eyes found two forms seated on their haunches just outside pack territory. A large ebony male with red markings, and a smaller alabaster female with golden markings. No howl, how odd. They were just sitting there, though it seemed like they were waiting for something. Or someone. Were they waiting for the alphas? Well, normal people actually called for the leader. "Can I help you?" the queen asked the two, in case these rogues liked to sit close to borders just to annoy the heck out of pack wolves.

"Talk"

Shadow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-06-2016, 02:18 PM

His crimson gaze would soon shift, catching a glimpse of a maiden with green and black fur around her body. She was rather different looking, but he was too so who was he to judge? She seemed to be of a higher rank, possibly one of the alpha's if his hunch was correct. He would dip his head a bit respectfully, standing up and meeting the woman's gaze.

"Pardon for our intrusion, Ma'am," he spoke sincerely, his eyes still locked on the maiden but showing no signs of threats. "My mate and I were hoping that there was room for us to join your pack?" He kept his gaze shifted over to Maria, making sure that she was alright and not nervous or upset before turning to face the high ranking dame.

Speech Thought Others

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-15-2016, 01:09 AM

At least he apologised, though he really should have called to begin with. Had she decided to patrol a few hours before she may not have bumped into him, and she knew there were some of the pack who just itched to scare away trespassers like these two. An inaudible sigh escaped her lips. Perhaps they could be of some use. After her failed attempt of persuading a female warrior into the pack, she doubted whether Myriad suited anyone's interests.

"That could be arranged," she began slowly, a small grin perking at her lips. She couldn't accept them just yet without knowing a great deal about them, even if Myriad was light on members. So far she only knew they were mates. She needed more than that - names, field of expertise, ranks. She needed to know what these two wolves had to offer to Myriad. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zephyra Agatsuma, queen of Myriad. Your names are...?"

"Talk"

Maria

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2016, 09:21 PM
The female had followed Shadow quietly to packlands, her gaze thoughtful and mind a bit distant as she thought back to her quiet little home. She’d already come a long way, meeting only one pack wolf and a couple of loners passing through the lands other than Shadow. Maria was endlessly grateful for the company of her mate. It felt a little strange, calling him that, yet... She couldn’t help but smile. Shadow was a wonderful wolf, and she would never let anyone tell her otherwise. He had a heart, although a bit of a tragic and troubled past, and she was here to help mend the pieces of it that were broken.

Maria’s ears perked as a strange approached them. The moment her oceanic blue eyes focused on the stranger though they grew wide with wonder. The woman was absolutely huge! Maria found her breath caught in her throat, feeling dwarfed in the company of the woman who towered over Shadow even! She found herself tongue tied for a long moment, until the other woman introduced herself. Zephyra Agatsuma. The name seemed to suit the woman, exotic in both her size and the beautiful colors that marked her body. Black and green...

“I uhh... I’m Maria.” Her voice was a bit quiet, though when she spoke again it was with a bit more confidence. “I... I’ve never joined a pack before but... I’ve heard from my father that the leaders look for what skills a wolf can bring them. I’m no expert in any skill, but I’m learning herblore and healing and I can hunt decently well!” Maria offered a little smile. “I’m not much of a fighter, however I’m more than willing to try and improve for the sake of earning my keep.”

Shadow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-17-2016, 09:31 PM
He would listen to the woman speak. So, her name was Zephyra, the name fit the woman well he had to say as his ruby orbs shown a hint of kindness and wonder to them when he focused on her. He would dip his head slightly in respect, as what he did when he was with his old pack when someone of higher ranking than you either spoke or walked past you. Though he did not know the ways of Myraid as of yet, he was willing to learn and improve.

"My name is Shadow," he spoke to the ebony and emerald colored maiden, his voice staying calm but also had a hint of a monotone vibe. "I have been an excellent and skilled hunter and fisher, and have improved with my fighting skills rather decently." He would turn his cranium to his mate, giving a comforting smile to her in hopes of calming her down a bit since she did show a hint of worry and concern on her maw, "Though I am not experienced with healing and herblore, I am also willing to learn if that is what your pack needs," he explained, staying calm and collected when he spoke to Zephyra, showing no signs of wishing to challenge the higher-ranked maiden.

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-20-2016, 01:46 AM

Well, they had names - Maria and Shadow, though more than one field of interest. Hmm, that could be a bit tricky. The golden-marked woman was currently learning herb-lore and was a decent hunter, though she fell away in her combat skills. The ebony male, on the other hand, was also a skilled hunter with improved fighting abilities, though knew little of healing. Okay, how could she work this out so everyone went home happy? If she recalled correctly, Armai was the only healer in Myriad, with Nixie, Jackson and Lourdes being the pack's hunters and Xephyris and Hera being the pack's warriors. They didn't need any more hunters, she supposed. Everyone was expected to attend hunts, so why even bother having hunters in the first place?

"We only have one healer in the pack, currently, and not too many fighters," the alphess slowly began with a grim look. "Maria, how would you like to take up the Habu rank, an entry level healer? And Shadow, how about the Ken rank, an entry level fighter? If not, I can place you both as a Daba, an entry level hunter, if you'd prefer hunting." She hoped they'd stick with healing and fighting. They didn't need to be amazing experts in those fields to carry such a rank. They would learn more in Myriad, grow their abilities and strength. After all, this was only the beginning.

"Talk"

Maria

gems
size
build
player
08-06-2016, 05:02 PM
{{Ooc:: Sorry for yet another massive delay Millie! ;;}}

The golden femme listened, her gaze intent as she heard what the Queen had to say. The she-wolf gave a small nod, her oceanic blue eyes shining thoughtfully. “I’’ll happily take up the rank of Habu.” The she wolf felt a bit excited. The thought of not only being in a pack, but having responsibilities filled her with joy. It felt like she was becoming part of a big family, a family that she’d work to help the best she could. She’d get better at healing... And then maybe one day she’d even rank up in Myriad. “I’ll do everything I can to learn more and grow.” Maria promised, her tail wagging back and forth. She felt more at ease, even in the presence of the larger woman. “If I may ask... Who is the other healer in the pack? It’d be nice to meet with them and share information.” Maria was feeling eager already, determined to get off on the right foot in the pack.

Shadow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
08-12-2016, 02:07 AM

Crimson orbs, the color of blood, focused intently on the eyes of the Queen that stood in front of them. Hearing the happiness in Maria's voice when the dame had been given the rank of a healer. A smile spread across his maw after listening to the happiness inside of his mate's tone, already taking the liking to her new position. However, he was given the rank of a fighter. Since he had given up on fighting and hurting someone unless necessary. However, fighting was required to protect the pack and make sure that no one else was harmed. Perhaps it would be good to get back into practice.

"It would be a pleasure to be a fighter, Zephyra. Thank you for this opportunity for both myself and my mate." He spoke, his voice staying monotone and holding seriousness within it. He shifted his gaze over to Maria, making sure that she was not afraid or upset. In the ebony brute's eyes, she looked calm and collected. However, looks can be deceiving in one's eyes if they were to look hard enough to find untapped emotions or pain lingering within. He had learnt that the hard way many times before.

Speech Thought Others

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-12-2016, 03:04 AM

An inaudible sigh of relief exhaled from her lips. They would take the rank of Habu and Ken respectively. Finally some change in the pack. Hunters here, hunters there. Not that hunters weren't important; they certainly were. They were the core of the pack, supplying the rest of Myriad with food and whatnot. Though for some reason, the young queen took a stronger liking to those who differed from the rest, those who found a passion in fighting or healing, those who stretched their mind and abilities to learn something other than the basics of hunting. She saw potential in these two. They were young, willing to learn. Yes, they could bring so much to Myriad, only if they chose to do so. "Armai is our other healer. I can arrange for her to meet you," she replied to the golden-marked woman with a dip of her head. Her scarlets flickered from Maria to Shadow, meeting their gaze. "If you have no further queries, I would like to officially welcome you to Myriad."

-end thread-

"Talk"