plots with lua <3

Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2016, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 12:15 PM by Lualia.)
lualia plots!

Hi everyone! I'm Farah, and this is my crankybutt Lualia <3 She seems innocent and kind, but she's pretty much plotting the demise of everyone she meets... LOL. I think I'm going to plop her down in Fiori. Hopefully some order will help her angry and shattered psyche, and she can have a place to call home! I'd love to write lots of things with everyone, because I am just BRIMMING with muse =D

Some potential plot ideas:

▶ Lurve interest! Lua is well... she's a Lua. She's a total flirt and what some might call a whore in some situations.. xD. However, she would really like someone who is stable and can dive in and try to uncover the soul that thrives beneath her hard-shell exterior. This comes with fair warning that the man will have to put in some serious effort to get there. She would eventually love a family to replace the hole in her heart for the one she never had.

▶ Male harem? Sounds pretty cool to be honest, whether it would be official or not ;)

▶ Like minded minions companions to spend her time with. She has a very devouring personality, and having others to combat it would amuse her and perk her curiosity in pursuing dangerous conversations.

▶ Finding a very loyal friend! She needs a lot of work, and it's probably really likely that no sane creature would like to be around her due to her instability and mood swings. However, If someone wins her trust, they'll be taken under her wing forever.

▶ Family members for her would really be cool in the future or near future or now or whatever?! She has amnesia from birth to around a year of age, so she has no recollection of her parents, siblings, birth pack, etc. It would be really cool to possibly get her involved in some of that!

▶ I really want her to get some training, and I don't know about you guys, but I'm all about max results! If we could shoot out a couple of spars and things like that, different opportunities for her to grow skills, that'd be great!

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-06-2016, 08:42 PM
Ooh, plotting demise, you say? Count Ricky in! She's a crankybutt too, and a sassybutt, so I think they would be tons of fun to thread. Want me to start something for them somewhere?

Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2016, 08:49 PM
Oooh yes absolutely! It sounds like tons of fun! =D They could just banter the entire time and be all leading ladies! LOL. She hasn't been accepted yet, so I don't think I can post anything as of now. But if you wanna start something I can get to it as soon as she's approved! -snuggles-

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-06-2016, 09:46 PM
Sure thing! I'll get it up first thing tomorrow morning I promise!

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Lua and Vali? Vali needs a buddy her age ^^
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Yes oh my gosh, that sounds great! They look pretty similar too so it'd be great if they could hit it off! =D

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Awesomeee. Could you start when you're accepted? :D
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-06-2016, 10:56 PM
Absolutely!! ^.^ Ahh I'm so excited to star role playing here!