gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-06-2016, 11:25 PM

Her tail flicked in irritation as she walked within the shallows of the water, her belly fur touched the top of the rushing water as she moved. She was two years old now, a time she should have been excited for now that she was a full fledged adult. But with all that happened, on top of the fact that Spring meant her first heat season, she was all but happy. She knew what heat was. It was something she had to learn about on her own since nobody else taught her about it. But she didn't know what came with it besides being irritated and a bad mood, then again she had been in a bad mood for quite a long time now. She didn't know exactly what to expect. So for now, she would just go with the flow...figuratively and literally.

She hadn't spoken to much of anyone the past season. Instead, choosing to live the hermit life and avoiding everyone that passed through the territory she had been living in. But now that spring was here, and with her new found heat, she had grown restless and her paws itched to move. The once jovial girl had grown quite bitter and angry at the world. And despite her loneliness, she still refused to seek out her brother. She didn't know if she was jealous of him or proud of him. But he was the successful one, even though he was the one that had left her and her dad...they had all left. And she didn't know if she could ever get past that.

"Too bad we almost made it."

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
07-07-2016, 12:12 AM

Spring had brought out new challenges. The absence of the woman he had taken under his wing was something digging under his skin. However for a man who took things so easily in stride, he was choosing to not think much about it. He trusted his children enough to play with themselves as he took a trip to the south. The exotic male moved through the land, as his green eyes lay down over a young female. An adult now, Holly was one of Arian's children. The one's easily corrupted by that man.

Liar's ear flicked, her first heat meant she would be even more on edge. Yet now he provoked her as more of a serious force to begin with. He was no stranger to difficult pasts. His emotions almost skipping by him as he approached her. "Haven't seen you in some time." he spoke as he still looked monotone at her. Expressionless, almost readless. Hard to tell how he was thinking at any time regardless of what he was doing.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-07-2016, 01:19 AM

The water running around her legs and brushing her belly did little to cool her off. Figuratively speaking. Her heat made her itch uncomfortably, and she didn't know how the hell it was possible to deal with it like this. How did anyone manage the discomfort all damn season? A low growl resonated in her throat as her ears flattened to her head. And for a moment, she thought about just plunging deeper into the river. But that would have been a foolish idea. With the thaw of winter, the water would be deeper and stronger around this time, and she wasn't in the mood to drown. Frowning as she snapped her teeth for a second, she exhaled as she tried to figure out a way to relieve her discomfort. A herb maybe? Something more physical? Running? She was at a complete loss.

And then, he would come. First, she scented him seconds before he spoke. She paused in her tracks, the water flowing around her legs as she narrowed her eyes. What did this weirdo want? She couldn't exactly remember their last conversation since it was so long ago, but she hadn't cared to remember either. He was a stranger, and he had gotten on her nerves with his strange attitude. Turning her head, sharp yellow gaze stared at him, tail tip lashing slightly. "What do you want?" She questioned. She had caught the faintest trace of what she could swear was a pack, and all she could think was who on earth would take in this strange man?

Art

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
07-07-2016, 01:26 AM

Liar wasn't surprised at her reaction, nor did he care. After all, his strangeness was what got him in trouble a lot. However it all worked out in his favor. As her question left her mouth, his eyes looked her over. Scent filling his nose, oh, feisty. "you" he responded quickly towards her. As no filter came from him as he simply said it and lowered his head. Hoping the little lady wouldn't bite him. After all he had no intention of harming her if he could avoid it.

"Trying to figure your season out? My late wife would hunt every morning to starve off her cravings. Perhaps you could try herb hunting." Liar commented as he raised his head. Regardless of her disdain of him, if he kept showing up. Perhaps it would force her to see he was a much more noble man than the family she had been born to. To all unfortunate ends.

"Talk"

Holly

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-07-2016, 04:42 AM

"You." Ears flattened against her head completely now, eyes narrowed on him as her lips peeled back in threatening snarl, a loud growl sounding from her. Wrong choice of words. She didn't really know who he was, or what his intentions were, so for him to say such a thing to her especially during her season, well...she was more then willing to bite his face now. Something she normally wouldn't have done before all of this crap, but she wasn't about to let some old man take advantage of her either. At this point, she had fully turned around with hackles raised and tail lashing. Still standing in the water up to her belly, she could either be at an advantage or a disadvantage in the water. Even so, she was ready to take a chunk out of his face.

"That's none of your business!" She snarled. She didn't care what he had to say, she didn't know him on a level for him to be giving her any sort of advice even if he claimed to be related or whatever. Her mom had never said anything about this man, so why would she believe him? His name was Liar, after all. For all she knew, he could have been lying to her from the get go. If anything, his little attempt at advice on what she should do made her more riled up, and before she knew it, she was lunging towards him. Jaws opened up, teeth bared as she sought to sink her fangs into the bridge of his muzzle. Whether it was a hit or miss she didn't care, as long as he got the point. And if it came down to a fight, then she would certainly fight. Hopefully, he would get the message to leave her alone, or at least, to watch his mouth.

Art

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
07-13-2016, 02:16 AM

The male was too smart, despite what he seemed he was born and raised in a harsh world. Liar's green eyes would gleam for a moment, a bit of emotion he never showed. Head pulled back he simply inched back, but he didn't move from his spot. Her jaws missing him by inches and her snarling face would be directly beyond his nose. As he watched her, his lime green eyes were wide. Not from fear, that was completely absent from him, since he fully believed he could over power the smaller female if it came down to it. His ears were perked forward, until finally his emotions relaxed from their fascinated state. Simply staring at her.

"I'm more family than your mother and father would ever be." he let the words breath out from his lips. "You are strong, and I see that you are done with the shit in your life - but if you don't give wolves the chance to prove it to you. You will never be able to weed out those weak. You are related to me - little do you know you have a great ancestory line and you want to waste it on trying to bite my face off." he mused. "I hate families who don't take care of their young - if I saw your father I'd give him a reminder of how hard it is to actually put an effort into raising a damn family. Because he ruined you - you could have been a queen. Great and powerful." The male stood up. "At least think about what I said Holly. You might have the wrong idea from my name but I never tell a lie and I Always keep my promises. If you'd at least take the time to get to know me like I want to get to know you, hey maybe something new would come of it. Something good for your own benefit." certain words came out strict and serious. Obviously from before he was irritated. However he didn't want to fight her. Let her cool off on her own time. He was angry though - and wolves didn't often want to see him angry.

-exit unless stopped-

"Talk"