Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Hi guys! I seem to be having a little bit of an issue with my gem count LOL. Lualia is my only character and I would really really love to keep her design, but unfortunately that requires an albino item. Which is 800 gems and I have a whopping... zero. o.o

I thought maybe I would offer some art in exchange for points?!

Or donations if you're an absolutely wonderful person who I will love forever and will probably receive lifetime gifts ='D

I was thinking like 100-200 gems (depending on complexity) for a character signature avatar or avatar icon? The manip of Lua's avatar was self made, so there's one example of my work, and I can provide more if anyone is interested! I'm currently redoing my DA right now, so it's down for the time being.

Either way if you decide to help me out I will be extremely grateful!! =D <3

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-10-2016, 05:11 AM
I'd love to help you out! ^^ Would you be willing to do Zeph here? If not, I also have Caliber and Diana who lack an avatar. Let me know who you'd like to do so I can send a ref, once I've fished one out from old adoption archives xD

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-12-2016, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 06:28 PM by Rœkia T.)
-peeks in-

I'd love an avatar for Rœkia!

I have a fair amount of gems stashed up in credit so if you need more let me know. I love collecting art for my chars.