Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-24-2016, 11:38 AM

He had been aloud to stay through the winter and had been told he would have to be tested to stay longer than winter, yet Rivaxorus had yet to call him to be tested. The old man wondered if the young alpha had forgotten about the old man, or if he just hadn't decided how he was to be tested yet. Either way Max was grateful for the time they let him remain a part of Myriad with Delaney. It was safer for her here and she had a larger opportunity to learn. Sure he could teach her...but he could only teach her well in healing and he had yet to ask her if she even wanted to learn about herbs.

He had spent no time with his other pack mates since he had joined, all of his time had been spent catching rabbits for himself and his daughter. It was high time he made himself sociable within the pack or Riv might not let him stay much longer. So today's schedule held nothing but finding someone to talk to, spar with, hunt with or even just talk about herbs with. He didn't care what he did today as his mission was to stay here with Delaney as long as Myriads young alpha would allow.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-30-2016, 03:32 AM
The alphess had also forgotten about the ebony male – the new girl’s guardian. Though the thought had remained in the back of her head, and shortly after she had met up with Delaney, she caught a glimpse of the young girl’s father lumbering through the trees. With nothing more important to attend to, she followed after the male, letting out a short bark to alert him of her presence. “Maximous,” she greeted him with a dip of her head. “Would I be able to call you Max for short?” Oh, she probably shouldn’t be launching into nicknames just yet. She didn’t allow that many wolves to address her as Zeph – only for informal occasions. "Sorry, how are you settling into Myriad?”

Maximous

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-09-2016, 06:25 PM

Max would stop in his tracks to look at the alphess as she barked and called his name. She would give a dip of her head before launching into permission to call him Max only to backtrack, apologize and start over by asking him how he was settling into Myraid. A humored smile would spread across his features before answering her with a bit of a chuckle. "Yes you may call me Max. As for how I'm settling, so far I'm doing well. Delaney is still a bit nervous from what I can gather but this is far from my first time living the pack life ." his thoughts would travel to his daughter and then to others from his past. First his mom and dad, and then to Callisto. He would never see his parents again, and as for Calli...he was sure he'd never see her again either but he had come to terms with that already.

Blue orbs would search the young womans features for a moment before asking a question of his own. "How have you been Zephyra?" She was young, intelligent and most definitely strong...maybe even a bit hard headed but being an alpha regardless of those things could take a toll on the body and mind. Everyone needed a friend even a big bad alpha.
My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)

Yoshiko

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-11-2016, 06:01 AM
Everybody wants
what they just can't hold
Fortunately, the ebony male took no offence to her curt inquiry, letting out a short chuckle. He was alright with her calling him a shortened version of his name, to her relief, and he seemed to be settling in just the same. Except for Delaney, his daughter, who he described as still feeling a little nervous. She pursed her lips. It seemed she would have to see the girl again, unless Rivaxorus bet her too it, which she highly doubted. "That's good to hear. I'm sure it'll get better once you finish settling in." Not that he could laze around until he felt at home. No, he needed to get his skills up, involve himself in the pack events. Then would Myriad truly feel like home. "I've been well, thank you," she replied quaintly, not really wanting to add anything else. This wasn't about her, after all. "Have you decided on a field of interest you would like to pursue, Max?"