Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-26-2016, 07:44 PM

Vivid pink and floral scents overwhelmed Karabela’s senses as she wandered into the Redbud Nook. Spring was a gorgeous month to visit this area. Her paws stepped over a carpet of pink petals and the breeze this fine evening was gentle and cool. Life was blooming around her, the sounds of the insects and the birds. She could make a living here in the little nook beneath the mountain, with the wilds surrounding her. Raba sighed. There were days she’d missed the loner life but now that she was part of a pack she doubted she could ever go back to it. Pausing near a puddle left from the previous nights rain she stared at her reflection for a moment. She wished her mother could have seen her grow up.

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-26-2016, 08:12 PM
Everything... everything was absolutely stunning here. Petals in various bright hues drifted all around her as the sweet aroma. It was absolutely breathtaking, and Váli's eyes closed briefly as she savored the peace and quiet that accompanied the graceful fall of the petals. The sky was equally as vivid with shades of lavender and orange, and she sighed, rather happily. Ahh, if only she could make her home here. That was something that she had the privalege of being able to do when she was searching for her family - but with that came many cons as well. Not all the places she slept were as beautiful as this one.

She kept walking, then, looking around with bright eyes, only to pause as she spotted a familiar figure. "Karabela?" she called out, approaching a little. "I didn't expect to find you here," she murmured, kindly. It was then she realized that perhaps the woman was out here to be alone, and Váli felt a bit contrite, but it was a bit too late now.

"Váli"
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-29-2016, 07:00 PM

Karabela was so enamored with the site of the brilliant blossoms that she almost didn't notice she had company. Raba turned sharply when Váli spoke but quickly greeted the other woman with a smile. "Oh, hey Váli! I didn't expect to see you out here either. Just thought I'd do some exploring of the Eastern lands a bit more. This is a nice area, it's good to see the trees coming back." Karabela pawed at the charred remains of what was once a mighty oak tree, long since felled by the great fire she'd heard about in stories. In time it would grow into a sheltering forest in it's own right and for now it was a bountiful harvest of fresh shoots, herbs and prey. "So what are you up to Váli? Herb hunting?" 

""

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
08-05-2016, 03:37 PM
Oh, whoops. Raba whirled around quite quickly; did she scare the young woman? She certainly didn't mean to! Either way, Váli was quickly greeted with a smile, and she returned it quite happily. She nodded to Raba's words; it certainly made sense! Perhaps she ought to explore a little, too. "That's a fantastic idea, Raba," she praised with a grin. "It certainly is nice that the forest came back. When I was younger, there was nothing here - things were only just starting to grow back. It's flourished so well in such a short amount of time - and it's beautiful here. It's quite peaceful." Váli sighed happily, turning away from Karabela to stare up at the trees and the colorful petals. Raba's question made her chuckle, and she glanced back at the young woman again. "Not entirely," she admitted. "I came here mostly for the beauty. It's been so long since I've wondered." She smiled sadly, looking around once more, before sighing quietly. Too long.

"Váli"
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-12-2016, 06:52 PM

Karabela nodded, taking in the lazy sway of the pink blossoms to the gentlest of breezes. "I miss the tall pines but in time the forest will return to what it was. I understand that the fire is healthy for the forest." Her voice trailed off, gaze trailing off to the horizon for a moment. Growing out of the ashes. Well, that was something she'd known about though she was a wolf not a forest. The Tragedy had made her stronger, just as her mother said it was but she wasn't sure she'd call it healthy. Blinking for a moment as if suddenly coming back to herself she turned to Váli with a grin. "It is gorgeous here, I love the peace and quiet… the calm. The air around Abaven has seemed so tense lately I'm really glad to get away for a bit."

""