Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-31-2016, 07:59 AM

Clouds hung heavy in the sky but so far they resisted dropping rain. It had been awhile since Karabela had wandered around Abaven's territory and well, it was her turn to patrol the Rustling Thicket. She deviated from the path here and then to do a bit of exploring. This was an area of Abaven that she loved but hadn't really had a chance to know, but it was about time that changed. Songbirds scattered as she slipped through the grass back to the border. So far so good. No strange wolves, no unusual scents. No bears or rival predators. A typical, average spring day. Stretching lightly she took in the morning sun which was swiftly rising to the middle of the sky.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
08-23-2016, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016, 09:56 PM by Lillianna.)
Okay, what had happened between them was not something she had ever... well, expected to happen, but she did not regret it one bit. She did, however, needed to step away for a few just so she could think... something that was rather difficult to do when Lark was around, usually. Of course, thoughts of the previous day and night were already slipping into her mind. Shaking her head, she forced them away. She headed towards where her den was with the rocks, though when she arrived she decided to instead go past, towards the border where she could get a drink at the river and cool off a bit, and hopefully think for a minute or so.

""

art by SpiritoftheNightt

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-01-2016, 08:41 PM

Ahhhhhh…. there was nothing better than the warmth of the sun on her shoulders and the cool morning air in her lungs. Everything was quite though… almost too quite. She needed a little excitement! Karabela pondered whether she wanted to try hunting for coyotes or picking on another irate badger. Neither tasted very good but it was decent sparring practice to battle something that was not a wolf. It forced her to think in ways she wouldn't normally. She was almost to the stream where she intended to take a drink when she noticed Lillianna. "Morning Lillianna! Beautiful day isn't it?" She pranced over to the other woman when she realized that the other smelt rather strongly of Lark. Wait, wait… didn't those two hate each other? She didn't smell any blood or anything that would make her guess it rubbed off in battle.

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king