size
Large
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
08-04-2016, 12:13 AM
Ramsay | Pup | Ivalice | Lawful Evil | Single (too young!) | Hetero I guess

He's a feisty, spunky little pup. Energetic, easy to teach, he loves to learn new things and explore. He's still quite young, so there is a lot of development yet to take place.

Looking for: Character development: Meeting other wolves in Ivalice, a mentor, sibling threads, meeting other Armadas, meeting wolves from other packs
Not looking for: Anything serious, he's not ready for enemies, love interests or anything like that yet

Esarosa | 4 years | Ivalice | Chaotic Good | Taken | Heterosexual

She enjoys hunting and exploring, and she needs buddies for both! I am also interested in having her meet someone to show her how to start collecting trinkets, or introduce her to mind-altering herbs, or anything like that. This is my most out-going, diverse character, she's up for lots of things - she's a blabber-mouth, adventurous, impulsive, emotional and loves to try new things.

Looking for: Hunting buddies (Ivalice wolves or loners!), navigation buddies, new friends, learning something new
Not looking for: Love interests, a pack, serious fights/maims/claims

Xephyris | 4 years | Myriad | Lawful Evil | Single-ish | Heterosexual/Poly amorous

Needs more sparring partners. Has recently found some enemies, but could always use more. He also needs more friends! Preferably wolves from Myriad, but he is willing to mingle with outsiders as well! He needs a best friend. He's completely faithless with women at this point, so a few more wouldn't hurt if you're interested.

Looking for: Friends/allies, enemies/fights, maims, sparring partners, ladies - particularly something resulting in pups, love interests, he's fairly open for most things right now
Not looking for: A pack, claims, no death matches right now

Bright Moon | 6 years | Fiori | Neutral Good | Single (not looking) | Asexual

Willing to meet others outside the pack, and could use some more interaction within the pack as well. She can be shy, particularly with men, but definitely wants friends. She's great with pups, LOVES them! She is a hunter, and wants to learn as much as she can about healing, too!

Looking for: A mentor for healing, herb collecting buddies, friends, young wolves to teach, hunting buddies, pups in need of adoption, possibly pups of her own
Not looking for: Enemies, love interests

Ehrgeiz | 4 years | Loner | Neutral Evil | Single (always looking) | Bisexual

Currently owned by Sabine. He's a big jerk, and a little bit messed up in the head. He hates women, but has a twisted obsession with them. Since he's a slave, I'm not really sure what I'm looking to do with him yet.
All of Ramsay's siblings are allowed to enter any of his threads, regardless of whether the thread is private or not!

Ash

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-04-2016, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 06:54 PM by Ash.)
Brother sister time?! And if you want a daddy and ramsay thread.

Also I know you aren't looking for love interests with Bright moon, but - possibly her and quelt becoming friends and maybe it'll get further but just like him it's ultimately something that'd be rare xD

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
08-04-2016, 07:23 PM
I'm looking for a sparring partner for Birna and really any of my fighters if you'd be interested in threading Xephyris with her. I'd also be curious for him to run into Karabela again and see how that goes.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
08-04-2016, 10:15 PM
@Riv - I want all the Ramsay threads, I would love to do a brother/sister thread with Ash! And a Ramsay/daddy thread would be great as well, he wants to learn from his dad so much! I can start threads for one or both, I'll try to get to it asap and will pm you when I've posted!

Yes, I've been very picky with Bright Moon, but I do feel like she's grown a very interesting and special connection with Quelt. And just for him, I think I'd be willing to make an exception, so let's see how it goes!

@Luns - Yes, let's do a spar with Xeph/Birna - he loves taking on bigger opponents for whatever reason XD. She's former Imperium, right? And omg yes I would love to have him meet Karabela again, and see how that goes. Could be very interesting indeed! Would you be able to start one, I'll start the other?
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-06-2016, 12:19 PM
Yup! Birna is former Imperium. And sure! I'll start the one for Karabela, I'm trying to gather up some gems for her. :) Anywhere in particular Xeph hangs out?
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Ramsay

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Ehrgeiz
08-07-2016, 01:31 AM
Xeph hangs out mostly in the South, near Myriad. Generally he doesn't go too far, not a traveler, so somewhere relatively close to Myriad either in the South or East.
All of Ramsay's siblings are allowed to enter any of his threads, regardless of whether the thread is private or not!