gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-07-2016, 11:22 PM

Leo padded through the tall grass, chuckling softly at himself when he had to keep his head above the grass. He wasn't the tallest wolf around and this grass was particularly tall with the mild winter they had this year. He wasn't really sure why he was out here. Part of him just felt like he needed to get out of Fiori's borders for a little while and get some fresh air. Maybe he could at least find some prey to bring back so the trip wasn't completely useless. Although, was it really useless if it helped clear his head? The longer he was out here though the more he wondered if this would actually help or not though. Silence was a two edged sword. It let him get so much thinking done, but the more thinking he did the more he had to think about. His self reflection spiraled out of control at times. He wished there was a way to just turn his brain off for a while.

"Talk" "You" Think

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-14-2016, 02:08 PM

Selene is quick, curious, playful, and strong. She's a spark of light in the darkest nights, and well... the tallest grass? It's so quiet out here, but she doesn't mind. She'll make her own noise. There's a lot of noise that comes with just being her. She likes that noise, it makes her... loud. Barking and trolloping through the drying grass of summer, she's enjoying shattering the crystalline silence where it falls around her. Ah how lovely. Ah how sweet. What a summer day it was, and what a summer day she had to enjoy. As if it's all for her, she lopes and tosses her head, beauty and grace. Thin as a rail, sharp as a knife. It's not until it's nearly too late that she finds the man. Skittering to a stop, her eyes go wide and her head tosses.

"Shit, sorry!" Well, that was one way to make an entrance.

~Selene
[Image: PeVC6RS.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-19-2016, 02:02 PM

Leo stopped and his ears perked with curiosity when he suddenly heard barking and thumping of paws on the ground in the distance. It was hard to tell exactly where or how far the sounds were from him with all the grass muffling it. It did sound like it was getting louder though and his head turned side to side as he tried to spot whoever was making all the noise. Seemingly out of nowhere a small woman bounded out of the grass beside him, making him jump and sidestep to avoid having her crash into him.

He couldn't help but laugh as he turned to face her, giving her a grin. "No worries. This grass is a bit ridiculous and hard to see through, huh?" After all, he was struggling to see over it at times and this young woman was tiny like Amalia. "I'm guessing you were the one causing all the commotion," he commented, settling on his haunches. He hadn't intended to use his little outing to socialize, but it certainly wasn't a bad way to kill time.

"Talk" "You" Think

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-21-2016, 05:59 AM

The girl is bright, and peers up to the man with her brilliant eyes. He looks like the boy she met the day she was playing with the fish in the salt water, but she keeps that information to herself. Her tail wags ferociously, rattling the grass where it is behind her. There's something bright in her eyes, something a little wild. It feels good. It feels so damn good to be out and about. Everything about Selene, today, oozes wild and free. She's bright as she looks up at the man.

"I'm also a bit ridiculous," the moon scorn glows, wiggling a bit as she stands beside the man. It's brilliant. She's brilliant today. "I ah, am kinda a commotion. I'm only half sorry, unless you were doing something important. Then I'd be full sorry." Her eyes glint, gaze flickering up to the man's face once more. The starlit is looking for approval, as she usually is. It's hard to find when you spend so much time alone. It leaves you turning to strangers for it.

~Selene

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
09-28-2016, 10:47 PM

The young woman's smile was infectious and he couldn't help but return it as she beamed up at him. He laughed lightly at her confirmation that she was indeed ridiculous and a bit of a commotion. He shook his head to deny that he was doing anything important, adding, "No no, in fact I was doing the exact opposite of anything important. I was just wandering around to get out of my pack lands for a little bit and stretch my legs. Get a bit of thinking done perhaps." He chuckled lightly and let himself settle back on his haunches, pushing some of the thick grass around him out of the way. It was nearly impossible to move anywhere around here without mushing down some grass in the process. "Oh, I didn't introduce myself did I? I'm Leo. Who might you be?" His head tipped slightly to the side as he asked for her name, genuinely curious and interested in her as he always was when he met someone new. He didn't get to make new acquaintances as often as he would like nowadays since he was mostly confined to Fiori's lands, but every once in awhile, like now, he would manage to bump into someone. He certainly didn't want to waste this rare moment as long as she was willing to humor him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Selene I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser
09-29-2016, 03:43 PM

She's shining in the way that Selene is good at. The scorn of the moon is brilliant, wiggling all over. Wiggling all around, gaze sharp on the man's face. Sharp in the way that she wants to know, in the way that she's curious about everything. Always curious. There's something fantastic about the way that she exists. Compelling, maybe. She likes that word. This man, he's cinnamon like someone she knows. Someone she's met, someone that kinda lit her heart on fire at the time. Ah... well, she tries to push him out of her mind. Selene is trying to put it out, trying not really wrap her arms around it. It was dangerous to get attached. The thing that's missing from her head? Well, if this man is related to Lionel, this man is related to a king. That was silly. Selene's not great at holding herself details together.

"Well then I'm the opposite of sorry, because I just made your day a lot more interesting!" Oh how she laughs, oh how she smiles. There's a wag of her silky tail, black coat catching light and bending it among her coat. It's beautiful, and she feels beautiful with the warmth on her back. Warm is always good. Warm is literally never bad. Selene has been enjoying herself far too much.

Introductions! Right! The girl looks up with her glimmering eyes, entire body wagging by virtue of her thumping tail. "Selene! Nice to meetchya Leo."

The girl's head tosses, and she dances on her small feet. She feels lovely, so lovely. Everything is beautiful and lovely on days like today. Selene sure is both of those things. "Should we go somewhere? Should we go on an adventure?" Gaze bright, head tossing, nearly dancing around the large, cinnamon creature, the starlit needs something to do. Needs a job. Needs a destination.

~Selene