Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
08-08-2016, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2016, 03:54 PM by Lykos I.)
ooc. Much like Fox, I'd pefer something casual - no defaults, no maims, just something nice and fun, and not super stressful.

It had been long since he had fought; the first and last time he had done so had been with Mercy. He needed the practice - that much he knew without a doubt, and so his paws took him here, to the Battlefield. He eyed it with distaste. It was such a rough and flat ground, with little to no variability, but he supposed that was why it was ideal. No environmental advantages here; everyone was equal, and only the wolf would determine which was better.

And he certainly had quite the advantage, at 42" and nearly 200 pounds. His eyes glinted with a hint of excitement, and a predatory grin grew on his face at the thought of that advantage. He was much taller, and much heavier than most other wolves. He was inherently stronger, and that was exciting. Confident, the male tossed back his head and howled a challenge to any and all within hearing range. Whil this was only a spar, he would use it happily.

""

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-08-2016, 05:37 PM

Ooc:: Me me me~ I'll try not to let this run for too long with defaults. ;w; After all, a good practice spar is something I definitely need!

The young man was not as practiced as he should have been. Sure in his time away from Boreas he had learned things but that was not enough. In order to remain strong, to remain ready, he would need to practice. So the young man started towards the battlefield, eager to find an opponent who wanted something as laid back and easy as he did. He was so sick of high stakes matches, particular those resulting in death... Couldn’t wolves just spar to practice and have fun anymore? The young man let out a soft sigh at the thought, at least until he heard the inviting howl.

Ears pricked and ghostly silvery-white orbs shown with interest. Could this be the sparring partner he was hoping for? Making his decision he’d stalk off towards the call of the other male, tail swishing thoughtfully back and forth. The one he saw, well, he was a powerhouse. A male who was easily half a foot taller than he himself was and certainly much heavier. Ganta didn’t doubt the majority of that weight was pure muscle either. He tipped his head to the creature before him, not yet realizing or making the connection that this was Avalon’s son.

“Hello there. Hope you’re fancying a friendlier spar? If so I’d be more than happy to oblige and be your opponent.” He was rather attached to his body; The last thing he wanted was to lose a piece of it.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...