size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-09-2016, 08:02 PM

Rivaxorus needed to see Armai for a number of reasons. Not only to speak with her, but to perhaps discuss with her a few things about himself. He had just felt.... off the past few days. It could also just be his imagination running wild. As the wolf approached her den he let out a bark as to call for Armai. He didn't want the others to hear so he decided not to howl. If her companion was nearby that could also serve as a notification. The male sat at the edge of the den and looked up at the willows. Humming softly as he closed his eyes. Trying to get his heart to stop pounding against his chest. The male tried to calm himself, this was just a simple thing right. Armai would tell him there was nothing wrong - nothing wrong with his head if she knew any of that.

"Talk" "You" Think

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-09-2016, 09:26 PM
the colors of my life
are painted in black and white

Armai had been in her den as of late. She'd felt some guilt ever since the pack meeting. She'd felt like she'd spoken out of turn and yet she was sure it was what Rivaxorous needed to hear. Still she felt uncomfortable coming out of her den now. She didn't like the idea of drama and the blind healer didn't like the idea of being wrapped up in the middle of it either. She liked Zephyra. Her and Riv were cute together and they seemed to bring out qualities in one another that was good for the pack. She didn't trust her siblings though. If they continued on the way they were the pack wouldn't fare so well.

The silver girl hadn't expected visitors though. A soft rumble from Nox would tell her that someone was approaching. She'd huff softly as a bark reached out to her. She recognized it as Riv's voice and she flicked an ear at Nox. She could hear the cat stalking off to a corner farther into the den. She could hear him humming softly outside of the den and she wondered briefly why he hadn't just walked in. It was a community den after all. She was a healer and it was always welcome to those in the pack.

"Come in Riv. Everything alright?" She'd ask, a slightly worried expression on her face.

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-11-2016, 12:13 AM

Regardless of it being a commuted den, when he was sick it always made him nervous. In fact his life made him nervous at the moment. In which, it couldn't. As an alpha he had to show some sort of confidence - so what Armai told him hadn't completely missed him. If it had been anyone other than Zeph, he would have been much more angry. However he had seen where he went wrong, so that was the end of it. As he lugged his large body inside, he looked at Nox in the corner for a moment.

"I uhhh.... came in for a check up." he said at first. "Talk about some other things as well, but lately I haven't felt..... like myself." Rivaxorus would take a seat. "Mental illness runs in my family. So I'm worried." The wolf let his ears flick slightly. He could just be paranoid, either way this was the result of that. He was becoming an adult which meant he was more likely to show symptoms he assumed.

"Talk" "You" Think

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-11-2016, 12:22 PM
the colors of my life

An ear would flick back nervously as Riv said he was here for a check up. Something seemed a little off about him with the way he talked and Armai would sniff him curiously. He didn't smell sick so it seemed herbs would be out of the question. She didn't smell blood either so he hadn't gotten into a fight. So she was a little stumped as to why he'd come, but she'd give him the physical he wanted if it would make him feel better.

She heard him take a seat and she'd point her ears in his direction as he mentioned he hadn't felt like himself. He spoke and she was surprised to hear that mental illnesses ran in his family. She hadn't been around for what happened to his mother so she had had no idea. She wasn't familiar with mental illnesses and she'd never treated it before so now worry set in. If Riv truly had something would she be able to help him? Even if she could help curb the side effects he'd never truly be rid of the illness either and that bothered her. If what he said was true then there wasn't a whole lot that could be done about it.

"Well I can give you Salvia or Cannabis, Riv but there's not a whole lot that can be done as far as treatment, though you might not even have it at all. Do you know what kind of mental illnesses run in your family? If so that might help me determine if you have any or not. So far you haven't been exhibiting any signs." But she also hadn't been around him a whole lot. She could always talk to Zephyra and see if she'd noticed anything off about the Alpha lately.

Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-12-2016, 09:42 AM

Rivaxorus listened closely, the name of the herbs made his nose wrinkle. It was true though he would hate to take them when there wasn't anything wrong with him. He was simply worried, perhaps a little bit of paranoia in his veins. "Multiple personality disorder.... psychopathy as far as I know. I'm not sure what else, what my mother had just seemed.... like she went mad. I definitely don't think I've got multiple personalities." he thought about it for a moment. He just didn't like the thought of himself going insane. What if he hurt someone he wasn't supposed to. Rivaxorus let out a soft sigh.

"I guess my head just hasn't felt like it's been in the right place as of late." he said out loud. "I also meant to talk to you about something, since currently you're the only healer in Myriad I have a member that needs assessing. I'd also like to know how confident you think you are in the field.... if you'd like to be lead healer?" The male watched the female carefully.

"Talk" "You" Think

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-13-2016, 09:22 PM
the colors of my life

The softest of chuckles of leave her larynx as Riv finished talking. "No, you definitely don't seem to have multiple personality disorder." She knew mental illnesses were no laughing matter, but she was trying to lighten to mood. If Riv had that particular illness then she was an elephant. Her face would turn more serious and she'd pause for a moment before adding. You're an alpha, you've been under a lot of stress lately, and you could probably use some sleep. Consult with your wife, and I'll talk to her later to keep an eye on you, but I think you'll be just fine. If not I'll do everything I can to help you."

Her ears perked up when he mentioned that he'd been meaning to talk with her about something. Her head would cock to the side and she'd give him her undivided attention. He mentioned a member that needed assessing and her mood perked up considerably. Did that mean she wasn't going to be the only healer in Myriad? It would have been nice to have the help and to trade ideas and information. She certainly wasn't the most skilled healer and she'd learn all she could. "I'd be happy to assess whomever it is. Just tell them to head to my den." That wouldn't be all he'd have to say though and her sightless eyes would widen as her offered her a position she hadn't expected. "I'm confident in the field and I'd be honored to, Riv, but are you sure you want me to?" She didn't want him choosing her to be lead healer just because she was the only healer Myriad had. What if someone better than her came along?

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-14-2016, 09:32 PM

Rivaxorus wouldn't give a reaction towards the mentioning of his wife. Consult her, she had enough going on at the moment without him coming along to ruin it. "His name is Maxmimous he stayed through the winter but now we need to see if he can actually heal." rivaxorus would tell Armai. He did think about her being the lead healer though. It wasn't just because she was the only one. There was only a handful of wolves he trusted now after the meeting. Ones that he wanted to believe wouldn't turn against him in the very end.

"I'm also positive Armai, about your position. I recently had a talk with Xephyris... I've promoted him to kiba the beta position. You and he are wolves I trust completely. Call me foolish for it, but I'm on my edge." Rivaxorus eyed Nox for a moment. Then turned back to Armai. They were honestly better parents than his own had been. That meant something to him if nothing at all.

"Talk" "You" Think

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-17-2016, 02:35 AM
the colors of my life

Armai merely nodded as he explained the male who she was supposed to be testing. She'd probably smelled him around, at least at the pack meeting, as she'd noticed there were a few stranger scents around in the pack. They all held the scent of Myriad, but she hadn't had the pleasure to meet them yet. At least she had a really good reason to now. If she was lucky Riv would send him her way, but if not she supposed she could always have Nox help her find the male.

He'd speak and she felt the confidence he had in promoting her. She was excited about the position, a position she hadn't expected, but excitement nonetheless. She could only hope she could fulfill his expectations of her. There was more surprise though as he told her he'd promoted Xephyris to the beta position. She mulled it over in her head and was rather pleased with the idea. He'd done a good job with everything lately. His tips on fighting seemed sound and overall he seemed like a trustworthy wolf. His dedication certainly hadn't wavered.

"I accept the position Riv. I'm happy you have a Beta now as well. Xephyris seemed to be a good man, and I'm glad you seem to have faith and trust in us both. Your trust isn't misplaced." Riv didn't have to worry about her loyalty. He'd provided her a home, a place to feel wanted, and even give her opportunities most wolves wouldn't give a blind wolf. Anywhere else she might have felt useless, but her she thrived. It was here she felt like she belonged somewhere and actually contributed. She didn't feel like a dead weight and a burden and for that she was grateful.