gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-11-2016, 12:05 AM

Her time spent alone had been a nice once, when she returned only to discover her home gone she supposed it was time to move on. No doubt there would have been trouble before, Valentine hadn't trusted her anyway. Rumors spead like wildfire however, and coming across a relatives pack. Well it almost felt like she had struck gold. She was four years old now, the past was the past and if she could offer herself as a healer both mental and physical then that would be great.

Standing at the border of the willows, she raised her head in a howl to call for the alpha. More over, the relative she was looking for. She didn't know his name, nor what he looked like. Rumors were just rumors after all. Though Renhett would be happy to find a Walker where ever she could.

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-11-2016, 12:20 AM

A call at the border, and also a stranger at that. It had been some time since he had heard something like that. The large male would start over to the call with no haste. The smaller woman coming into view caused his ears to pull forward. She had a rather interesting coat pattern there. Red beady eyes, though he was never one to judge by an appearance. Falling into his usual mood he kept his face neutral. "Welcome to Myriad, my name is Rivaxorus II I'm the reiging koset or alpha of these lands. What brings you here?" he questioned as he raised a brow to the girl. Depending on her answer it could end in a variety of ways.

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-11-2016, 12:36 AM

That was a large male, Renhett was slightly in awe as he approached. Masculinity coming off him, well it made her smile for a moment. The name he spoke struck something familiar, that was the name of her grandmother! So indeed Riv was who she had been searching for. Her tail wagged behind her a little as she chuckled. "My name is Renhett Walker - I'm the granddaughter of Rivaxorus Walker. It's a pleasure to meet you Riv. I heard I had family here so I came. I want to join Myriad. I'm a healer of both the mind and body." Renhett dipped her head to the male.

She certainly hoped this would go off without a hitch. Perhaps she would get special treatment or something similar. Myriad was an interesting name, while a change from Imperium. She did suppose everything came to an end. Her ears flicked as she looked up at him.

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-11-2016, 12:45 AM

When she introduced herself, his eyes widened slightly. That was a story indeed, another walker actually one who still retained the last name. Well, diregarding Liar of course. This was a direct descendant of who he was named after. When she spoke of being a healer of mind, instantly he was hooked and clicked. She was special, but he barely knew her - so he would have to have Armai test her before anything. She seemed enthusiastic if anything.

"Niku de u~ōkā."(A walker in the flesh) he smiled. "Genzaichi Renhett kangei sa rete iruga, junjo de kanzen ni watashitachi no genzai no hīrā Armai wa anata o hyōka suru menbā ni narimasu. Dakedenaku, anata no sukiru dakedenaku, anata ga musū ni tekishidarou baai."(You are welcome here Renhett, but in order to fully become a member our current healer Armai will assess you. Not only your skills but also if you'll be a good fit for Myriad.) He explained to the woman. Hoping his point would get across loud and clear. He was still an alpha, so he still had something to uphold.

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-11-2016, 12:53 AM

Renhett raised her head and her white ears pulled forward when he started to speak. The native tongue of walkers and it was coming from his mouth. She was actually quiet surprised. Her eyes moved over him, she could tell his excitement was honest. As he spoke of a test she completely understood. In fact she was glad the security here was as much. She also hoped that this... Armai like her.

"Anata wa nihongo o hanashimasu!"(You speak japanese) she exclaimed with a small wag of her tail. A smirk crossed her maw. "Watashitachiha-banashi o shita chokugo ni kanojo o mi sasete itadakimasu. Watashi wa, anata wa osoraku watashi ni tsuite ōku no shitsumon o motte miru koto ga dekimasu."(I'll be happy to see her right after we talk. I can see you probably have a lot of questions about me.) She suggested as she looked at him. Though of course she kept her composure lower, though he towered her. Renhett was an open book and she hoped he was too.

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-11-2016, 01:18 AM

A smile appeared on his face, as his head tilted to the side he listened to the woman. Riv nodded his head when she made the comment about Japanese. Well he was just glad he hadn't made a fool of himself and spoke a language she didn't understand. Rivaxorus would allow her space, gesturing his head towards in the territory. She was welcome inside for now and he'd leave her as a normal ranked member for now. "Mā son'nani shitsumon wa, anata dake no jibun jishin ni tsuite oshietekudasai suru hitsuyō ga arimasen."(Well not so much questions, you should just tell me about yourself. ) he told her as he started to walk among the long tendrils of the tree's.

"You can ask me what you want though - I suppose there is no harm." Rivaxorus told her. He would take a chance on this, take a risk. He was nervous because she was a stranger - but what more could he do. She seemed so happy about finding someone related to her, so he would indulge her in that. Plus maybe he could assess the truth about this... mind thing.

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-11-2016, 01:28 AM

She would watch him carefully, how he breathed and how he spoke. Judging by it, it seemed like he had gone through something recently. However that wasn't a problem, he also didn't trust her just yet. Well she always told herself, you couldn't earn trust unless you gave it. Renhett walked aside him and shrugged her shoulders. "Not sure where to start when you say that. There's a lot in my past but I see a lot in my future." she said as she looked around. It seemed familiar for some reason.

"My mother died when I was born and my father fell off a cliff when I was still young. I took up healing the mental when I broke off from family - since my brother had something wrong with him. Mental issue's tend to run in our family I'm sure you know that." Renhett said. "I was part of imperium, though I highly doubt valentine trusted me. I was going to return regardless but when I came back it was gone. Which led me here through some rumors. Tada, here is Renhett walker." It felt like she had just given a summary of her life. It didn't seem that complicated did it?

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-12-2016, 09:37 AM

The way she was so open did cause him to think she was a bit odd. Yet with all the wolves he had met to this day - walkers tended to get the short end of the stick. Her mother died at birth, and her father soon after fell off a cliff. What sort of demon hung over her head? His cousin had something wrong with him so she had taken to studying mental illness. "Actually... I visited Armai the other day about mental illness. I was worried I caught what my mother had - she practically went insane and died in a death match. I spent a majority of my life believing I wanted to be everything besides her and now I feel like I'm doing the complete opposite." Rivaxorus said as they walked. Taking in the scenery. "Do I look normal to you?" the question was oddly subjective.

"Anyway, it'll be good for you to talk about it with Armai and any future healers. Mental illness and health is just as important as physical. After all I'd hate one of our members to go unnoticed just because something doesn't click right or they hear voices." the male lowered his head, guard pulling off slightly. Talking like this did calm him down a little.

"Talk" "You" Think

Renhett

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-12-2016, 09:54 AM

It clicked in her, didn't she babysit this runt when he was younger. Ah well, there wasn't any use dwelling over it now - after all the difference between a pup and adult was large. He talked about his insane mother though, and she started to pay more closer attention to him. Rivaxorus had gone to get himself checked out. Though the more she looked at him the more she was convinced that there wasn't much wrong with him. Of course only seeing him for a short moment couldn't really get her anywhere. He asked her if he seemed normal. "Normal is a bit of a subjective term, I can say you certainly don't act like your bat shit crazy and I knew quiet a few of those in my days. Plus everyone has a quirk here or there." Renhett almost tried to reassure him. He was probably just as messed up as the next guy.

"I look forward to talking with her, and the rest of the pack." Renhett smiled as she watched him. Truly the giant had something to him that she couldn't describe. Possibly he was a good leader, just young and needing a bit of experience that he was doing by gaining it in action. "I'll leave you be. If you need me howl as always you are an alpha so be an alpha - I'm going to go search this Armai out if she's free for a chat." Renhett stood there for a moment. As he let her go, she dipped her head and took her exit.

-exit riv and renhett-

"Talk"