size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
08-16-2016, 03:11 AM

She'd seen so many wolves at the meeting, and now it was a few days since. The girl already larger then her littermates, was digging around the edge of the pines, though she dared not cross the border. She wasn't one to get into trouble, and with her slight handicap, she wasn't inclined to running into trouble out there...whatever that might be. Her pink nose shuffled around the melting snow, and slowly she'd lift her head until she was looking out beyond the borders. What was out there anyway? She only wondered, at least...until she was confident enough to venture out there. But she wasn't bold enough to break a rule. No, not her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-16-2016, 03:19 AM

Kharnage didn't know what to do with himself lately. A part of him wanted to leave the territory again to go find something to do, but he didn't think his mother approved of his wandering so much. He knew there were things expected of him, more than attending meetings, but he wasn't sure how to go about them. He was mediocre at hunting. He knew how to take down small things but he was at a loss of what to do when it came to the larger game like caribou. They were so intimidating, much like the bison that Imperium hosted, that he knew he'd probably get his ass beat by one if he were to attempt to try and take down one with a pack mate.

Other than hunting he knew nothing about fighting and with this he'd thought about seeking out his mentor. He knew nothing about this Galahad fellow except that he was supposed to be family. An uncle maybe? He wasn't entirely sure but either way he didn't put much faith in it. No one had trained him this far and he highly doubted anything would change.

So with nothing better to do he'd finally decided to risk his mother's irritation and set out for the borders anyways. Upon reaching the edge of them though he was surprised to see a large pink fluff ball. He recognized her easily enough. She'd been at the meeting when Avalon had introduced all the children and she was his sibling. Well half sibling but he'd never argue that point. He doubted anyone would enjoy the itty gritty details. Either way he eyed her warily. What was she up to?

"Thinking about crossing over the border?" He'd question her as he came to a standstill near her. At this point Kharn had almost little care if anyone broke the rules and if she wanted to leave and go on adventure he certainly wouldn't try and stop her.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Okami

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

08-16-2016, 03:36 AM

It didn't take long for her to abandon her thoughts about the border, instead she returned her nose to the ground and continued shuffling snow around. And with her activity, she would fail to notice the approach of another until he spoke. The girl jumped, eyes widening as her fur fluffed out to make her look twice her size. Head swiveled to find the figure, and he was relatively close enough to where she didn't have to squint too much. Upon realizing it was a pack mate, she slowly relaxed. "Um...n-no..." She looked up at him, blue eyes finding his and her attention was drawn to them. "Y-You have blue eyes too...like my brother Lykos." She'd not yet realized that this male was also her brother, her frozen nose not really allowing her to get a good whiff of his scent.

"Talk" "You" Think

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-16-2016, 03:50 AM

He almost laughed as he surprised the girl. She looked almost cat-like as her tail fluffed out. He'd never seen something quite so pink, but her blue eyes and delicate skin were intriguing. It was funny that their mother could pop out something quite like her, but then again maybe that was Vereux's fault. It wouldn't surprise him if it was. Neither he or his siblings looked remotely like that. She didn't even have any markings.

She'd answer him and he'd frown. How boring. She hadn't even remotely thought about crossing? He refused to believe that. Who didn't want to go on adventures and explore? He certainly had wanted to go everywhere when he was a pup, but being sick had prevented him from doing so. Dragon had gotten to have all the fun (even though he'd gotten in trouble for it) and Kharnage still envied him. That was okay though... he was making up for it now.

"It's a shame." He'd finally answer her. "Over the borders is a lot more fun."

He was surprised when she squinted at him, like she couldn't see properly, and mentioned that he had blue eyes like Lykos. He could barely contain his scowl at this. Out of all his siblings he looked like Lykos the most and that bothered him. Once he might have been proud that he was almost identical to his larger brother, but now it just brought him irritation. To his pleasure though he found himself much better looking and believing he'd inherited more of the Ancora genes than Lykos had so that helped curb the anger.

"I'd like to say my eyes are prettier." He'd say, only sort of jokingly. "That and I'm far better looking. Less of a prude too."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Okami

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

09-11-2016, 05:01 AM

As she stood there, he would answer. Telling her that it was alot more fun beyond the border. Her gaze trailed over to the trees that lied beyond. What was out there that wasn't in here? Her ears flicked, the girl forcing her fur to lie flat again. If it was more fun out there, then maybe she could go...but she'd have to wait. Maybe he would take her to explore someday? "Well...maybe...do you think you could take me to explore?" She looked up at him, a hopeful look in her eyes. "When you have the time...I don't want to bother you..." Still, she hoped.

When he answered about Lykos, she couldn't help but to giggle. She nodded in agreement, and then her head tilted in confusion. What was a prude? Did it mean that Lykos was meaner? He kind of did blow her off when she had met him...so the girl had steered clear of the grumpy boy. Hopefully, this boy was nicer. "What's a prude?" She'd ask with innocent curiosity, blue eyes looking up expectantly.

"Talk" "You" Think
Art||Plotter

Arrow is allowed to crash her threads, regardless of the tag

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-12-2016, 02:45 PM

She'd stare up at him and he'd watch her curiously for a moment. He realized his mistake as she asked him if he would take her out to explore. He'd study her for a little bit as she then added on that she didn't want to bother him. On the upside she didn't seem to be too terrible and seemed to not want to bother him. She wasn't annoying like Lykos and she wasn't up his ass so that was nice. On the downside it meant babysitting her and if anything happened to her Avalon would probably chew him out and if he had to hear anything from Vereux .... well ew.

"Yeah I can take you exploring, but you gotta do what I say since I'll be in charge of you with Mom not around." Yeah that sounded good. He'd never been in charge of anyone before so that seemed like a lot of fun.

Kharnage's ears would flick forward as she asked him what a prude was. He found himself unable to answer her. He'd heard the word before, but no one had ever actually told him what it meant so he found himself shrugging. "You know, I honestly have no idea. I just said it cause he's an asshole and it seemed to fit." He chuckled. Lykos was an ass, so there was that.

Walk, "Talk" Think