Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-16-2016, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2016, 09:48 PM by Liar.)

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw

All of them were special, and it seemed like he would much prefer to start spending his time with them. Separately. Not because he thought they would think of each other not as fondly, but more over he wanted to get to know them. They actually had the potential at personality now. No longer small fluffy things sucking to their mothers tit. Liar never got the chance to decide what he wanted to be. He was beaten and run down, and so here he was. He was sure plenty of his other children were rotten. However family was important. The ones they grew connected to.

So Liar had tried to pick up Greed's interest. When he stood at the foot of the den that night before bed he pruposed that he and Greed have a talk and he would give a surprise to him afterwards. Liar stood at the entrance of the mines now. Wondering if his son would show up at all. His tail flicked, he was growing eager as it was. The promise to Abelinda still stood, but it seemed like walkers were more reliable ever still.

TAGGED // Greed

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-17-2016, 10:06 PM

His father had told him to meet him over at the mines before bed time, though truthfully, he was looking into finding a den of his own. It was getting too cramped in their den as it was, and his siblings constantly waking him in the middle of the night was becoming a huge nuisance. At this rate, he preferred sleeping outside as opposed to the cramped quarters. Shaking his head, blue eyes found his father sitting outside the mines, and the dual toned boy approached him. His father didn't talk much about his mom, and he wondered why that was exactly. Maybe he didn't know anything about her, maybe they were bastard kids...he was amused by the thought. Maybe he'd ask the Chief. She knew everything right? That's why she was the alphess and his dad well... "I'm here."

"Talk"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-18-2016, 01:07 AM

Liar knew his lack of communication to Greed was partially his fault. Mimicking emotions was hard enough, without entirely having to be disassociation to the pups. Greed was the most like his family, true to his name Liar supposed. Though, logically speaking he did have the right idea in mind, and of course Liar would never stop loving his children. As a father always did and should at least, the old king knew these kids knew nothing of the old days. When he raped and pillaged, had a wide variety of wives and husbands. That was back in his prime, now that he was older and his first wife had died among the rest going missing - he was left where he was at. Promised to be part of something great and then abandoned, that was why he disliked the subject of their mother. He didn't want them of all wolves to think of her as bad just because he did, however if the question came from his son's maw he would answer.

"Let's go inside then." Liar gestured towards the inside of the tunnels. Not easily navigated if you didn't know how to use your nose or other senses. "You should really tell me what's on your mind. It seems like something has been bothering you lately." though, he didn't know. Half the time emotions escaped him, a certain woman already told him that would be his undoing that obliviousness. He had never once talked face to face to Greed, and he cursed Zakuro for that. Now though, he'd be sure that he and Greed knew who each other were. What they wanted to be, and any questions Greed had - Liar would be open to answer them.

TAGGED // Greed

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-18-2016, 03:38 AM
Beware, Beware, Be Skeptical

Their Smiles, Their Smiles of Plated Gold

Inside? He shrugged, his expression as bored looking as ever. He got up and followed, though the mines seemed pretty drab and boring. His nose wrinkled at the stench of herbs that he guessed, were stored in here somewhere. Maybe later he'd find some to steal or something, maybe use his sister or one of his brothers as a guinea pig. The thought made him smirk, though it was smoothed over when his dad spoke again. His father spoke as if he knew that there was something bothering him, but Greed had never once expressed it nor even considered that. "There's been nothing bothering me." He'd answer simply, his tone lacking any sort of interest in conversation as he glanced briefly at his father. "Except maybe the den is getting too cramped." He growled. Okay, maybe there was one thing.

Deceit So Natural

But A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Is More Than A Warning!

[Greed]

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-18-2016, 03:46 AM

It didn't matter to him if nothing was wrong. Liar could have just been poking a guess. Yes Greed had done nothing, but it was a simple question with a lot of answers. He wasn't as dumb as some wolves could believe him to be. Then his son would conjecture about the den. His green emotionless eyes moved over his son... Greed was like him he guessed - in his younger years. "It's true, the den is growing cramped. The lot of you are getting bigger I suppose it's time you start deciding where your own den's will be." Greed had made a good point. So he simply said what was true. Deeper in the cave it was dimly lit other than some holes in the ceiling. Now away from the scent of herbs.

"What do you want to accomplish in your life Greed?" Liar asked. "I know I spout all this none sense about royalty - it's because you're descended from it and I was once a king in my prime, but what it comes down to is truly what you want to do yourself. That and your family standing behind it to support you." he made it rather clear that this family was close knit. No matter how much of a dick to each other they could be. He cared for Greed deeply, and if he could offer advice, or an opportunity to grow. Then he would give it to him.

TAGGED // Greed

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-18-2016, 04:30 AM
Beware, Beware, Be Skeptical

Their Smiles, Their Smiles of Plated Gold

His father had stated the obvious about the den, but Greed was already on that. He wasn't going to wait until they were all too big and he was being kicked in the face or rolled on by Vadim's fat ass. His big lazy brother took up enough room as it was, and while he didn't mind his family, he felt the need for his own space and solitude. Whether he would grow up to be the lone wolf type or not well, he didn't know. But his dad's question did make him think. What would his siblings say? That they wanted to be kings and Queens? Well, maybe he did too. But what if there were better things? He didn't know what other things there were yet, so he didn't know how to answer. "I don't know yet. I'm just a kid."

He shrugged. Really, how would he know now at six months old? He hadn't seen anything yet. But he would as soon as he got the chance! And yeah he knew he was a kid, but he was a very serious kid. He didn't play, no. He was quick to snap on his siblings the second they began to annoy him, and he was pretty rough if they did insist on getting him to play. "If you were a king, then what about mom? I don't know anything much about either side of the family. Do you know anything about hers?" Did he? For some reason, he doubted his father knew anymore then he let on. Maybe that was why he didn't talk about her.

Deceit So Natural

But A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing Is More Than A Warning!

[Greed]

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-18-2016, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2016, 04:42 AM by Liar.)

He was glad Greed still had that mindset. He was just a kid, at his age he was constantly crying and fighting for his life. The days his father spent starving him, treating him like shit just for /feeling/ something. Luckily for him a relative had brought his father to justice. Though it didn't make him not be sad over it. Back then he had only known his father. Greed asked about his mother and for a moment he grimaced, but he wouldn't lie ever.

"She was the sister of a king, a great man called Isardis Armada - he was as white as snow. However his children were very disrespectful, it seems even your mother took up the rude habit of abandoning promises and leaving the things she should have cared about most behind in my eyes." Liar told him. "You have many relatives from both your mother and my side but only a few try to uphold true to themselves." The man looked at Greed. "It is not my choice to decide whether or not you like your mother, just know I do believe she left us behind. For what reason I don't know, otherwise I would tell you." Liar hated it when they assumed otherwise, the other wolves at least.

TAGGED // Greed

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-21-2016, 02:50 AM

He sat and listened quietly while his father told him a bit about his mother's...well, brother and her brother's disrespectful kids. How did he know that? Did he meet them? Was he around? His father had answered very little about what he asked, and instead steered the answer towards how his mom had abandoned them and took after this Isardis' kids or whatever. He narrowed his eyes slightly, completely unsatisfied with the answer. Why did it seem like his dad didn't even really know who his mom was?

Instead, choosing to keep on the fact that she had abandoned them. Greed didn't care about that anymore, he didn't care if she had left. Maybe she did it for a reason. And maybe his sister went with her because maybe there was something better then this stupid pack and these stupid wolves. Maybe they went to go find Isardis! That was it. If his...uncle, he guessed, was such a great king, then Greed wanted to find him too. "Well, that's not really what I asked but whatever. I don't care anymore." He sniffed, cold blue eyes staring ahead as they walked. "My uncle sounds cool though." Yep. He'd make it a mission to find more of mom's relatives, and see if he could figure out where this Isardis was.

"Talk"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-21-2016, 03:01 AM

Liar supposed he didn't know much about them. Not anything aside from what Abelinda had let him know. They had promised to make the Armada's great again. It was her wish, to build that empire. He was starting to feel like perhaps Greed hated it here - and if it was one thing Liar knew he also hated being shackled if he felt he didn't belong. An idea then popped in his head. "Vereux." he spoke the name of the healer. Surely Greed had seen him a few times. "He's Isardis' son and your cousin. If you want to know more speak with him, he knew him personally. Probably give you more information than I can." Liar told the boy of his cousin.

"Do you want to leave Greed.... Ivalice I mean." Liar asked curiously. He had been meaning to discuss some things with Avalon on the matter. It seemed like the pack hadn't been a good fit for them so far as much respect as he had for the woman. He was willing to help her with her raid, but he also had his children's futures to think about. "I'd like to discuss with you, your siblings and avalon the next step we should take." though he was unsure he should be discussing this with a child - they would be a year old in two seasons. That may have been young but smart enough to make their own decisions." You'd have to stay until you are a year old but it is a valid question."

TAGGED // Greed

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-21-2016, 03:38 AM

One ear would lift to catch the name Vereux. What? He was related to him? He made a face, scowling as he lashed his tail. "I'm related to that one-eyed weirdo? He doesn't look great or strong or anything!" He stopped walking, his face remaining in a permanent scowl. "I mean, he must be a bad healer. He couldn't even keep his eye in its socket!" Of course, Greed had no idea about how Vereux lost the eye. But he supposed he'd give the male the benefit of the doubt.

It had better be something cool...like a fight or something... Really, Greed had seen him a few times, and he looked nothing like what he'd expected the son of a great king to look like. He looked up then, when his dad asked him if he wanted to leave. Greed had thought about it, and he wasn't sure. He did want to go out in the world, see if he could find this Isardis or what might have became of him. Maybe even find other relatives descended from the great king! He would shrug though. Why was his dad asking him anyway? Personally, he didn't care what the rest of the family did,whether they stayed or left. "I dunno. This pack is all I know. It's not like I can go explore outside of it." Actually, he'd already started doing that. Sneaking around, and was doing pretty good at it. Yeah, he was too smart for these dumb adults.

But then he got curious about something. "Why? Do you wanna leave? I thought you loved our Alpha." Course, he didn't know what love really was. He didn't feel it, didn't understand it, and didn't care about it. He supposed though, he didn't really mean that his father was in love with Avalon. But he was always talking about respecting her and talking alot of good about her and, to him, sucking up to her. But what did he know?

"Talk"

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-21-2016, 04:17 AM

He was tempted to chuckle. Indeed Vereux had been much different from his aunt. After all, rumors from the ear was that Vereux was a traitor in some form or another. He didn't know, Liar tried not to dig up into these things so much. "Your right about him not seeming strong, but if you want to find out where Isardis is or more about your mother - he's your information line." he told Greed. This was a nice chat as they stopped, he looked at his son. Growing, becoming..... well something he was proud of. At least he questioned things, and thought and wanted to well - do something. Even if he didn't know what it was yet.

"Two more seasons.... two more and you'll be able to do so much more." Of course he had no clue Greed had been sneaking out. But that was a good skill to have. "I don't love her... like you I agree she's an alphess for a reason. But, Ivalice just hasn't felt like a good fit or a home to me. I miss being able to fight - and spill blood at my own will." Liar shut his eyes. "I was a king once I told you. I had slaves, many women and men at my side." he opened them again. "I want the same for all of you one day. To achieve great things. To feel powerful." even if Greed didn't understand he said it anyway.

TAGGED // Greed

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

08-21-2016, 03:13 PM
His father told him he was right about his...cousin. And he'd only nod as he thought about going to find him. That guy hung out here alot, didn't he? Maybe he'd come by tomorrow and look for him. If he could get past the smell of these nasty herbs! Still, he began to think about some of the things that he might ask. And if he wasn't satisfied, then he'd look for others who knew more too. Maybe that would be his reason to leave later, though he wished he could leave now. He felt he was big enough to take care of himself! He didn't need an adult.

He peered at his dad as he told him he only had two more seasons to go. And for Greed, it couldn't come fast enough. His brows furrowed for a moment, the boys expression changing to thought and a slight bit of confusion. "If it isn't a good fit, why did you come here? Didn't you know about the pack before you joined? Doesn't seem like the blood spilling type....we were born here, so I guess it's all we know." But, he wanted to know more.

At his dad mentioning the king thing again, his look grew irritated. "Yeah, yeah. You tell us a million times! So why don't you have your own pack? Why not just take this one? You keep saying you were everything, but here we are under the rule of someone else." He would take on a crouching position, teeth bared as he began to imagine what he could do when he was bigger. "If it were me, I'd slit my Alpha's throat and take the pack for myself! Because the strongest survive, and the weak don't deserve to live!" He snapped his teeth together, an audible click echoing around him.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
08-22-2016, 03:04 AM

"Surviving on your own is difficult especially if you're thinking about raising pups." Liar said as he eyed Greed. "It's easy for a lone wolf - strong or not. To starve if the packs have all the good lands." that was why he had come to Ivalice. At first he had no intention of growing attached to Avalon. Liar felt a flick of his tail, a little bit of fire in Greed. Though he wanted so badly to encourage it - to a point there was a way with keeping words. Avalon was smart, if Greed went after her he knew for a fact he would fall. "Age, with age comes certain diseases. I don't move as fast as I did, I'm not as strong as I once was - your lucky your mother had good genetics. When I was a pup my father constantly broke my bones, so despite me not being too old my childhood has made it difficult to grab the things I want." he let a growl stiffle in his throat. He missed those days.

"Avalon isn't weak is the problem, and so when you recognize someone is strong - then I see it as a way to respect them. Sure you can maim and murder, but you must have a silver tongue to build in army." Liar eyed his offspring. He crouched lower and got slightly closer to him. "Let me teach you Greed - how to fight. How to meander into others hearts, but never forget you become loyal to the core to what you believe in. And once you're older - you'll be able to grasp what you desire." his pupils dilated. Fire awoke in him..... his paws ached and he couldn't help it. "But Ivalice you absolutely can't touch... Lykos and Avalon would have your head, they're your equals if you wish to obtain power."

TAGGED // Greed

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

09-08-2016, 11:28 PM

He huffed as he listened to everything his dad said. So, he was weak? He snorted a bit, but didn't comment further. Well he supposed that was one less wolf in the way later. His ears perked slightly when his father drew closer to him, offering to teach the boy how to fight. It was certainly a tempting offer, but what could he learn from his dad that he couldn't learn on his own? On top of that, if he broke any of his old man's bones then he'd probably hate him. After a moment of thought, he nodded. "Fine." If his dad really wanted to teach him, then he'd let him. But Greed would only take what he wanted to learn and probably scrap the rest. Then his father mentioned he couldn't touch Ivalice because of Lykos and Avalon. This time, his eyes rolled and he made no effort to hide it. "Lykos doesn't scare me. He's the worst heir ever! He's no higher then the rest of us, he's just a stupid wannabe with a bad attitude." He had no fear. Much less from Lykos. He recalled the meeting and when Lykos had tried to act all high and mighty, making greed scoff that day. He could be a way better heir and leader then Lykos and Avalon. But, he'd have to wait..

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!