Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-18-2016, 06:55 PM

Sigleif was roasting in under the brutality of the sun. They'd been wandering more or less in the direction of... well... She wasn't actually sure. She had had such a troublesome time keeping track of her siblings that it was hard to do much else than keep them in one place and keep them fed. To say it was stressful was an understatement, and to see she'd come to value her peaceful alone time was a joke because she didn't have any of that. In fact, the silence that surrounded her just then was somewhat unnerving. She tipped her head back in a youthful howl, gentle enough to not carry far, but her siblings had such a bad habit of wandering off that anything else took a day and a half. Besides, she was hungry. Where in the hellish realms was Sindre? They would need to catch something new for tonight. Sig was starving, the little ones were eating more and more, and ultimately they still weren't much use at hunting. She sighed, hoping that changed any day now. Why couldn't time just go faster?

For now, the midday sun had her pinned down beneath it's oppressive heat. This lake was as nice a place as any to linger, though the water source in this weather was drawing plenty of visitors. Some were edible but many were not. Luckily she and Sindre were getting bigger every day, she just wished her siblings took the care to stick closer to the shore like she'd asked. The young titan forced her way to her feet and skittered quickly to the lake shore, taking yet another draw from the lukewarm pool and scanning the coast for sign of something noteworthy.

"Talk" "You" Think

Vaska

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai
08-18-2016, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2016, 08:51 PM by Vaska.)
The gentle call of her sister was what alerted the young girl, and she lifted her head, red-tipped ears twitching. She skirted the water's edge, spotting her sister all the while trying her best to avoid getting wet. She wasn't fond of it at all; she rather disliked the sensation of heavy fur that allowed sand and dirt to get stuck in it. It meant hours of cleaning herself after. No, water was for drinking only. Well, and bathing if she got coated in mud by slipping, or something like that, but only if she can't lick it off.

She neared Sigleif, noting that she was the only one who actually gravitated towards her yet. Her stomach growled just as she approached her much larger sister, and she flopped down near the water, far enough away to avoid getting wet... but perhaps not far enough away to avoid getting splashed. Looking up at Siglief, she uttered a single complaint: "I'm hungry." She was pretty certain those words were the bane of her older sisters' existence, and so she added, "I want to help you hunt." She was sure she'd be good at it! She was getting bigger and bigger; couldn't she help now? Maybe they could take something big down if she helped... then Siglief and Sindre wouldn't have to hunt for days and they'd not be hungry for a long time, too.

"Speech" "You"

art by hannnahbal
[Image: fipNu08.png]
Any of Vaska's siblings or guardians are allowed to jump into Vaska's threads, private or not!

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
08-19-2016, 08:20 PM
but that sea was just
a gambling fool

"BONSAI!" Dómari shouted at the top of his lungs and he raced into the water, little legs paddling up a storm. "Siggy! Siggy! Look at me I'm swimming! I'm swimming! Mwhahahahaaha the dread pirate Isakov is a master swimmer! Best of swim—" For a moment Dómari's head dipped below the water before he came up sputtering. "Ack! -cough- hack!" He crawled back onto the shore and shook out his coat. Ok, so he still had some work to do but he was still awesome anyway.

His ears perked at the sound of hunt. "I can help! I can help! Please let me help!" Dancing from paw to paw, tail wagging he waited for his big sisters approval. They were almost yearlings surely they could go on a hunt this time!

Sindre

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-31-2016, 07:17 PM

Oh  good god, now what? Somewhere nearby Sigleif was calling them all together and Sindri could only imagine what had gone wrong this time. She had her guesses; maybe Domari got his head stuck in a tree stump or maybe Demyan was flopping around with a crayfish stuck to his lips. Of course it was possible that she just wanted to get everyone together, but given the personalities that made up their merry little band it seemed far more likely that at least had gotten into some sort of mischief and required assistance of some kind.

With an exasperated groan Sindri rolled to her paws and trotted the short distance that separated her from her siblings. Upon arriving on the scene she was pleasantly surprised. It didn't look like anyone was bleeding or crying or pouting, so whatever it was couldn't be too bad, right? In fact...the little ones were looking at Sigleif kind of expectantly. She too turned to look at her twin and it was about that time that Domari's words sank in. "Help with what?"