Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-19-2016, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 04:43 PM by Verana.)
plot with me, friends!

verana | female | 4 years old | chaotic evil | loner | fighter | hunter
she's quite wicked, so plot with her with caution. she is prone to being aggressive, violent, and an asshole. she wishes to spread discord throughout the lands (so pretty much mess/anger with everybody). she is willing to work with other evil/ill willed wolves to scheme and group up to make an even more powerful force. she's also willing to train and aid others with hunting/fighting, but they will have to pay her back somehow. she has no problem hurting somebody or taking advantage of them, especially if she deems them stupid. the way she treats somebody usually depends on how they treat her/how they act.
she's looking for wolves to maim/fight, help train/hunt, corrupt, take advantage of, and sleep/flirt with. she will also take apprentice(s) and slave(s). she's not looking for death matches, mates, and packs.

alistair | male | 3 years old | neutral good | loner (going to be joining aerie) | fighter | intellectual
he's pretty friendly and outgoing, so feel free to plot with him! he is a little flirtatious at the moment because he's looking for a mate right now (ladies hit him up). he has three other siblings that he's been traveling with and i plan on having them join aerie, (they need to be adopted out!). he may want a pack of his own one day and he really wants to start his own family / increase the population of jaedis wolves. he is willing to train with others and meet new wolves, he would like to make plenty of friends and learn a lot about these new lands!
[Image: KPkoPrh.png]

Limno

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-19-2016, 03:09 AM
So I have Limno here as a potential follower? If a pack doesn't grab her battlefield thread, but there's plenty of time and since Limno is major spy material they could always meet and scheme. See Limno isn't the type to outlight that she's evil. She's manipulative and only her victims usually know how f-ed up she can be. She doesn't usually.. "follow" per say but we could see where it goes.

Sora I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-22-2016, 09:24 PM
i can see kreft interested in following her or possibly ending up sleeping with her just to see what its like (5 year old emotion deficient man)
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green

Verana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-22-2016, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2016, 04:44 PM by Verana.)
update | i decided that a purely evil pack probably wouldn't last too long on ardent. so unfortunately that won't be a thing anymore, but that doesn't mean i'm putting off the threads.
update 2.0 | alistair was added!
@riv - limno and verana can totally scheme together and stuff, maybe cause some trouble together or maybe they can't even get along XD we can flesh it out through pm or skype if you want.
@frost - we can see how that goes XD
[Image: KPkoPrh.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-25-2016, 05:33 PM
I have plenty of single girls around Alistair's age I could throw at him if you'd like! I was thinking maybe Hera? Or Zuriel? They're both used to bigger families and they both need more plots. You can take a look though my list of characters in the database too if you want to see who else I have.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-25-2016, 05:55 PM
Click to see! - I have this chickie here that I am going to be having join Aerie. I would be interested in throwing her at Alistair and see how they get along and if you'd like for them to become mates also.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Alistair

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-25-2016, 06:07 PM
@shelby - i was actually thinking maybe armaia could meet him? she's really pretty and i bet they could be friends :D
@bluetick - ahhhh she's so pretty! if she's also joining aerie they could definitely get along, and they've both got similar personalities so i can see alistair falling for her in the long run (they would make gorgeous babies) XD
[Image: OjWAgyW.png]

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
08-25-2016, 06:13 PM
Yes! Beautiful babies indeed! Would you like me to start a thread now?
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Alistair

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-25-2016, 06:24 PM
@bluetick - yes, that would be lovely!
[Image: OjWAgyW.png]